Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:04:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 18000 times)
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

There is not universal answer for your question. However, if you hold some tokens and you see that demand for them is high right now, you better sell them.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

All traders are afraid of this. I think people are afraid of falling prices and this is very risky in trading. For me people should choose long-term investment, it's better because if it's a good project then we do not need to worry much about the present value but think for the future of our investment.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I made a terrible mistake, I bought a lot of ETH while it was 220 and now, when it drops every day, I regret my descision. It seems that market is getting only worse.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:22:15 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I made a terrible mistake, I bought a lot of ETH while it was 220 and now, when it drops every day, I regret my descision. It seems that market is getting only worse.

I don't think that buying at 220 is a mistake. Yes, ETH has dipped a bit since then, but it is very likely to recover. Crypto is volatile, and there are always price movements. ETH is still one of the strongest projects out there, and I'm extremely confident that the price will recover. Just give it time. Don't panic sell.

Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I don't think that buying at 220 is a mistake. Yes, ETH has dipped a bit since then, but it is very likely to recover. Crypto is volatile, and there are always price movements. ETH is still one of the strongest projects out there, and I'm extremely confident that the price will recover. Just give it time. Don't panic sell.

I can clearly see some guys are waiting on the sideline when eth is dumping under $190 they are ready to dump thousands of coins in a short time.. It will have a huge impact and the price will go under $100.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

Did you know that the crypto currency market is a market with very unstable prices?
even some people like crypto currencies because the prices are unstable, so they can take advantage of the instability to make a profit, so an unstable market is indeed an irrelevant thing in the crypto world
DILUMYLIFE

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

Isn't it a feature of an active market. It is always unstable. So don't mind & of course buy as you can. definitely you'll be able sell for higher value.. It will increase soon.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Today crypto world is not what it was 2 years ago..

Today everyone is buying to make money and dump there bags on somebody else..

But you need to find buyers first before you can make money..

And the question is will the dumpers and pumpers of crypto who made millions and millions of dollars come back to buy your coin with real dollars.

600 billion dollar profit is taken by maybe 1 million smart traders.. And the rest lost huge amounts of money some guys lost 95% of there money..

They bought some coins with the hope for higher price but the developers and teams of that coin dumped there free created coins on them.

Dont give advice guys because you gave them advice to hold and some guys lost 95% of there real money and now locked with there coins..

Dont tell them to hold or to buy more or wait for a bullrun.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

At the moment, the most difficult thing is to give investment advice, analyzing and analyzing the situation in the market is getting harder and harder, so when you step in, you get to work with amounts that won't bother you every time you lose. First of all learn not to lose
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

Isn't it a feature of an active market. It is always unstable. So don't mind & of course buy as you can. definitely you'll be able sell for higher value.. It will increase soon.
I think it will take us at least 8 years to see the new price increase as the market is in a difficult period and it will be difficult to recover. I believe that this situation will last long enough for everyone to leave the market and when people leave, that will be the time when the whales begin the new game.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

It is a characteristic of the cryptographic market, the price of coins is always fluctuating, and if that big change is also a good opportunity for investors, they invest and enjoy the price difference from the copper. coin. So to be successful in this market, you need to have in-depth knowledge

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

The unstable market and such volatility we've seen has been a result of long bearish cryptocurrency market,  when the prices keep stable and growing,  there will be recovery and possibly a good bull run!

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

I think you should use all variants that you have written. Just try to predict that soon will be the growth of cryptocurrencies, so choose wisely what to sell or what to hold. Hope this December we will see again bull run!
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

I just remain optimistic about buying and holding, if selling is definitely not going to give profit. the best step is to keep hold. Don't worry about an unstable market. so if there is an unstable market I think it can be used as a maximum buying moment.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:52:48 PM

Market was not stable never, you know. I just think, if your coins on the bottom - hold them, if their don't have perspective - sell them.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

You should buy cheap coins because you could find something cool with fast growth in the future. Old coins are not working such way anymore(

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

I just remain optimistic about buying and holding, if selling is definitely not going to give profit. the best step is to keep hold. Don't worry about an unstable market. so if there is an unstable market I think it can be used as a maximum buying moment.
What you do I think is right with unstable market conditions, even though with such market conditions we must be able to remain calm and keep holding it because even if we decide to sell it seems that it is not the right decision and does not give profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

The cryptocurrency market is never stable. This is its peculiarity. It is constantly changing and it is normal for him. While the prices are small do not miss the opportunity and buy coins.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Market was not stable never, you know. I just think, if your coins on the bottom - hold them, if their don't have perspective - sell them.
Since I joined the electronic money market, I have never seen that this market is stable, the price of the coins constantly fluctuating, rising and falling according to the distinct trend of each coin. And I also find that today's market is down sharply.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

if for me, when the price below is like this is the perfect time to buy and save it for a long time.
surely we will get more benefits than we expect

CLEVER BOUNTY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: