Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

The market has been more volatile than this before. This year we have seen relatively lower volatility in the market. For some months now, Bitcoin has been moving sideways with overall market sentiment is of bear right now. I don't see any recovery happening in coming months because for that we need volume. I expect some more dump before any bull if possible.

Yes, the market is fluctuating, but Bitcoin is pretty stable. I hope, this stability to help it to enter the path which will lead BTC to the Moon. It is not yet late to invest in this cryptocurrency to earn after.
In recent months, BTC and ETH are quite stable, BTC is stable at $ 6400 and ETH is stable at $ 200. That's a good price, but I think the BTC should be reduced, and stable at a certain price, so can put BTC into the purchase of goods and exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waONE

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Don't panic dude, if you are a true hodler, you ar not afraid the current situation of all the fall of the price. You have to wait few more months before you get your profit of all your investment.
if you have experience in cryptocurrency you really shouldn't panic because unstable conditions have become a natural thing in cryptocurrency, patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency so there's no need to worry and panic.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

I don't think it's really fluctuating at all at the moment. Obviously it dropped a lot earlier this year, and a series of mini-recoveries each were followed by another dip, which brings us to where we are now - we're at the same bottom that has been reached several times already this year, except now momentum has run out and we have had a quite long period of relative stability.
It does look like we are starting to gather strength for the new bull-run, but for now at least the volatility has diminished considerably.

zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

The current situation of the market is quite complicated still need to wait a little longer to guess which direction to go in the fact that you need to experience it in the long run so it's nice.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

Don't panic dude, if you are a true hodler, you ar not afraid the current situation of all the fall of the price. You have to wait few more months before you get your profit of all your investment.
if you have experience in cryptocurrency you really shouldn't panic because unstable conditions have become a natural thing in cryptocurrency, patience is the key to success in cryptocurrency so there's no need to worry and panic.
- Anxiety and fear are things that will survive even if we have experience in crypto and know this instability is a story that often happens because we understand too clear about it, we know the dangers come from the instability. Although things can recover as long as we have patience but we also know that it may not recover, we can still welcome a huge loss, the guarantee and safety is never absolute, so most people are always afraid when the market is not stable, not too many people can calm down with this market, your advice is just useless and ineffective

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

The current situation of the market is quite complicated still need to wait a little longer to guess which direction to go in the fact that you need to experience it in the long run so it's nice.
So far, the market still remains at the same level. Of course, we see some spikes in the growth of prices for some coins. But this price is not fixed and returns to its original position.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

afraid not. bitcoin is stabilised now.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

the current conditions are indeed complicated. because the current situation many use it. there are also many friends who are anxious about the current declining market conditions. but we all still have to be patient and understand the current conditions.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

in a few months this year the crypto currency sank at a low price.
the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies always show a change, and my belief will not change I believe the price of crypto currencies will not forever fall as it is today.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:43:41 PM

in a few months this year the crypto currency sank at a low price.
the fluctuations in the price of crypto currencies always show a change, and my belief will not change I believe the price of crypto currencies will not forever fall as it is today.
In any case, today only the initial stage of development of the cryptocurrency market occurs and due to the fact that many nuances are not settled and the cryptocurrency is legalized in all countries, manipulators and fraudsters operate on the market. That's when everything will be adjusted, then the market will be more stable.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

Market is allways unstable, you know. You just need to find a good moment to sell your coins and earn something. It's only way to work with market, if you can't control it.

felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Yes, the market is not stable at all, but if you want to invest in it, I think it's a good time. Most people are afraid and worried and I think this is another strong indication, why you should invest.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

Market is allways unstable, you know. You just need to find a good moment to sell your coins and earn something. It's only way to work with market, if you can't control it.
It seems to me that all this is a situation that is happening in the cryptocurrency market is very predictable. Even from the very beginning of my activity, I was aware of the instability of the cryptocurrency market and with drastic changes in the stability of cryptocurrency. If the price rises one day, in any case, we should expect a sharp fall in the near future. What happened at the moment.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

It seems to me that all this is a situation that is happening in the cryptocurrency market is very predictable. Even from the very beginning of my activity, I was aware of the instability of the cryptocurrency market and with drastic changes in the stability of cryptocurrency. If the price rises one day, in any case, we should expect a sharp fall in the near future. What happened at the moment.
That's part of the crypto cycle, we need some correction for this market situation. It seems to make the market a little stable. We will be needing patience since it may took a while again before we see sharp bounce in price.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

This market always makes us surprise and anything can happen. I believe that we need to consider carefully before investing in a coin because the risk is always very high. Most people can make a good profit in this downtrend market and if they do that they have to be very good in finding information.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Market will never be stable because of the huge amount of participants and full absence of the bodies that going to regulate relatoions between them.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
My priorities is to keep my holdings but i am ready to buy when the value turns upto below my buying price or much better if it goes lower
Selling is the last thing that i will do,selling in the dip
I have seen this for many times when the market is drastically dropping but recovery is always happening next so lets keep patient and for sure we will profit
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is one way for everyone to make a profit. when the conditions are unstable it will be used to take profit. cryptocurrency moves very unstable at all times.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:25:35 AM

Only bad investors are selling when market is low. You should buy more, cumulate and sell when market is high. Why do the opposite?
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
My priorities is to keep my holdings but i am ready to buy when the value turns upto below my buying price or much better if it goes lower
Selling is the last thing that i will do,selling in the dip
I have seen this for many times when the market is drastically dropping but recovery is always happening next so lets keep patient and for sure we will profit
absolutely right, we must keep an eye on market movements because when conditions are unstable there will be a good opportunity to buy potential tokens going forward, so we must be able to take advantage of the moment when the market is unstable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: