Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 90% Altcoins will die?  (Read 1870 times)
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

To be honest, I think this is actually possible because most altcoins aren't really that good. Most of altcoins are shit just like most of the ICOs so I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of them will actually go down.
I think ICO will die more than Altcoins. If Altcoins are 90%, the ICOs will be 98% now. A very large amount in the cryptocurrency market but it is the truth that we need to accept.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
I do not think 90% percentage of coins will die in the market. Because recent dump is not judge the potential of altcoins so we must wait for few more months automatically worst altcoins are slowly died in the market. But my prediction more than 20 percentage of the altcoins are survive in long term and 80 percentage of the tokens and coins are unpredictable in this moment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
We all know that not all the altcoins will survive forever as some of them do not have a real service or product to offer. But I don't think up to 90% of them will disappear.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Bitconnect has died. Read this news and that will give you a lot of clues
https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-us-states-implore-indian-authorities-to-seize-property-of-bitconnect-promoters

In fact that the bitconnect has closed its service in the second quarter of this year. so many crypto news sites have already published the news about that.

Majority of altcoins are useless because they have no product and that's it.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

90%of the old altcoin will die but another 100%will come in
maybe after ten years or so after crypto more mature state than only we could say steady
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

funny you have not seen altcoin die. you need to keep watching while so many of them are getting delisted on exchange platform. many altcoin have fall to value that amount to nothing even though they might be still be struggling but they are technically dead with no hope of resurection. some of those projects have even sold many of the social media pages to third party while devs are still feeding on scratch they have make from the project. it is one thing to have an idea it is another thing to make the idea work and be consistent. many project nowadays are less consistent in term of goals they intend to achieve.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

mostly are dead... but not sure upcoming bull run will revive how many altcoin.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Studies show that only 90-95% ICOs (altcoins/tokens) are successful in their first 2-3 years, so I guess you are right here. Unless some really big mass adoption wave comes, then yes, most of the altcoins will die, because they have no real world application.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

You are right I can't say how many percents but most of them dying we can see in the market  most of shit coin already disappearing .
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

I don't think that would happen except for those that were bought and has been in the wallets for long, without wanting to list on exchanges.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

BCC has died for a long time. All exchanges are del list it, And I think you have misunderstood the meaning of the dead coin.
The dead coin here means the coin has no product and stops growing as planned in their white paper and that coin has no community of supporters

Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I don't believe that 90% of altcoins will die. Well considering the current state of the market right now, every coin is drowning but this will not cause the death of majority of altcoins. So far as eth and bitcoin are still in existence in this bearish market, there is no way 90% of altcoins will die or fade off. Some will fade off but not 90%.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

I believe by dying means that the coins will reach a point that they will be literally worth nothing, people. They are coins that hardly reach $1000 trading volume, those are good as dead.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

I don't believe that 90% of altcoins will die. Well considering the current state of the market right now, every coin is drowning but this will not cause the death of majority of altcoins. So far as eth and bitcoin are still in existence in this bearish market, there is no way 90% of altcoins will die or fade off. Some will fade off but not 90%.

Yes you are absolutely correct, Altcoins will not vanish or die because these coins have already trade and got some value in the market. 90% Altcoin will not die all of sudden there might be some chances for 2-3% of coins dropped or die...

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

90% altcoins will vanish or will die, I don't believe it. Please check coinmarketcap how many coin you will see. Positive only little Every coin has purpose to reach moon, only few make it possible.

It isn't vanished but there is no dominance in volume or growth in price. In this is situation we may called the altcoins are fall down completely. One thing like you even I have better faith crypto currency that market will be rise back on track for sure.

If you don't believe also keep hodl your coins in your wallet. It will be worthy way make money for sure.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Great chances of altcoins will die if the market deflation rate takes a year like in this situations. If ever the market this year will not recover until yhe end of December it would be worst it leads to many shitcoins in the coinmarket until it die.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Sometimes dead coins still have many users, though not too flashy but they still exist but are very difficult to find. If 90% of altcoin die it will not happen because they have their respective users.

joseherrera04

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Believe it or not, even if it's 1500 altcoins or more at the moment, most of them are not even offering that big of a deal, only 10 percent is really exploiting the potential of blockchain.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Sure, some will surely die ask me why, it because most coins nowadays don't meet their desire amounts of money they need to sponsor the scam project they are building, because believe me 80% of this projects initial motive is to scam you if eventually they don't meet the stated price. Why most will die is that they only intend in keeping those coin in exchange of theirs and tell me who will buy a dying coin.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

most of the icos do loose at lot of value as soon as they get listed. Another Thing is that there are multiple Projects with the same prupose out there

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: