Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM?  (Read 407 times)
qias2012

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

I think ethereum keeps rising even though the price is too low right now, because the coin is very popular compared to other altcoins, because the second eth coin when btc appears, I think it's time we hold eth, because in the near future the price will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

they have serious competitors, projects that have collected ETH on the ICO sell them and they often change their plans, but I think that in the future everything will be fine. They have money and a very good community

BTCisAngelCoin

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

i am agree with because i am still believe that ethereum will turn around and make more profit for us. because ethereum now going down and it's better opportunity to buy with low price. if you buy with low price and hold it for a better time. when price increase than you sale it and get profit its normal.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:39:19 PM

I have always seen ethereum as an amazing coin. I am not surprised seeing it rose  again. Some people have made so many negative statements because of the plunge in the price of ethereum. Some even sold theirs at cheap rate for fear of it dumping finally to $50 or below just as some have being predicting, but they were all caught unawares when it started rising again. I just check my portfolio not quite long and i saw ethereum rising more. I believe it will touch $1000.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

you are right ethereum price will increase. i am also believe that and i think it's better time to investment. if you buy ethereum with low price and hold it for a good time. when ethereum price increase than you can sale it to get profit.
cryptoassault

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

If the ICOs are the reason for the fall then hopefully enough of those projects come to fruition and eventually increase the value of ETH.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Ethereum is losing value so quickly that unfortunately it is not possible to reach its speed. The effect of being in the bear period is great, but Ethereum does not have this reason for the price decline. Recently, the founder partner of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin's negative comments and the disruptions of these technologies caused the decline. In addition to this, ICO projects were also one of the declining factors of price. I think that the biggest crime is ICO funding, and another major crime belongs to Vitalik Buterin.
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 04:53:59 PM by BGanio
Merited by renemagritte (1)

Bro you know whole market is based pump and dump actually. During pumps surely there was a huge amount of buyer from high price. And these buyers from high prices provide the coin to be more expensive than before.
For example.  Do you know how much money ethereum was in 2017 january. Only 10 dollar and ethereum hit 10 dollar to 1500 dollar only in 13 months. So after that huge pump how can we not expect a huge dump.
That is really easy to imagine that kind of dump in ethereum. You know whales buying coins with cheap prices and selling expensive prices. After that surely coin must have to loose value.

The other point is icos. I dont believe these last dump about icos. Because i did a research about ico companies eth holding. Yes that is really amazing. They are holding really good amount of ethereum still.
I believe icos presale or crowdsale sections help ethereum about pumping. Because people selling their btc or altcoins and buying eth and investing to icos.But dump not because of icos selloff..
I definetly believe that is pure manipulation in market as always. The other point is bitmex. You know what arthur said. Eth will go to double digit etc. Can you believe that. What kind of owner of a betting website making comment like this.. That is pure manipulation. I am 100 percentage sure ETH  dumped to 170 because of bitmex manipulation.They said eth will go to double digit. and they dumped eth. After that all the shorters believe about arthurs opinion and they opened more and more bigger shorts. and surely they rekted end of the game.

I believe eth will remain as a king like btc and we will buy ethereum in 2 years 1kdollar or 2k dollar or more with surely pos.
Because of that reasons which i mentioned that please keep continue buying or please dont sell your any ethereum with these cheap prices.
In that market we need to be emotionless traders or emotionless holders. We only need to believe our bag.
Thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ShiftLocker

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

The ETH cost is grow up afresh. Eth will show some expand soon. Those endeavor layout a respectable way. It cana get more customer. so push more, hold the coin.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Ethereum can really go up again and I think it will, but the problem is it will take a long time. I'm sure it'll probably take about two years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

i disagree. ethereum will be pumped again. a pump is not the same as a rise. a rise is a natural increase of price based on real adoption and that kind of increase is never followed by a big drop. but a pump is an increase in price but it is fake and based on hype and other factors and it will never last long. there is always a dumping follow up.
Exactly, people do compare the price with ATH but they don't care about the real adoption. Real adoption is the most reasonable by which one coin be more stable. Nothing has happened to ETH. It's panic selling only.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:38:37 PM

Trust is good, as long as the trust goes hand in hand with a strong analysis of something we believe. Regarding Ethereum, I also still have a good level of trust, even though at this time as you mentioned if it is very fast decreasing the price of all coins, especially Ethereum.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

Someone purposefully arranged an attack on the price of Ether. It was seen on the shorts at 70kk dollars on Bitfinex. But Ether was bought very well.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:40:03 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
Indeed when you make this thread Etehreum is priced at 170 USD.
Everyone and cryptocurrency traders are starting to panic because they see the Etehreum which is so low and this is All Time Down Etehreum this year.
vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:52:28 AM

Ethereum is currently experiencing a drastic decline, even the price is low, very regrettable about this, but I am sure that in the future as a strong coint of course ethereum will rise again even though it takes a long time
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:12:36 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
Indeed when you make this thread Etehreum is priced at 170 USD.
Everyone and cryptocurrency traders are starting to panic because they see the Etehreum which is so low and this is All Time Down Etehreum this year.

yes agree with you, maybe yesterday was the lowest point of ethereum. but now it's starting to improve slowly. so there's nothing to fear anymore.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

the decline in Ethereum prices made me even more distrustful of the existence of Altcoin
now Bitcoin is better than altcoin (in my opinion), although in terms of usability, altcoin can do a lot but for liquidity and profit in doing hodl, I prefer bitcoin
Bitcoin will certainly be very rare and more rare than Ethereum in the next few years, unless the Vitalik starts to limit the total supply and applies the POS (Proof Of Stake) system
hall16

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

Ethereum was not designed as a store of value and a currency in the first place. Rather it is a protocol.  Ether is used as gas or fee to fuel DApps launched on top of the Ethereum platform.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

Ethereum? It's obviously taking a bath if you truly seek to know what is happening to it.

Perhaps, the market will recover this last quarter...perhaps it could start the bull run in 2019. No one knows for sure (not even Noah). But what I do know is that there will be lots of regrets of missing out for people who are still foot dragging and waiting to chase price when the bull sets in.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:51:36 AM

This cycle is a common ethereum even though. certainly, many factors either fundamentally or technically exist that affect the value of the crypto and even ethereum to come down far enough. ethereum including crypto even altcoin enough to have potential and of course it will still be able to survive and continue to grow. need to be patient and wait in this case to be able to get results.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: