Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔  (Read 1152 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.

I am sure that because of this airdrop the number of community supporting the project will increase. Many will love to join in here because of its easy way and simple steps in getting tokens.  It can also help promote the project which will become popular to all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.

I think this is commonly the basic in terms of airdrop. Simply filling up the necessary data which isn't so hard to do. We all know that this is another way of promoting a project because there's a thousands of bounty hunters are just around the corner waiting for an opportunity to get some free tokens.

Exactly. A lot of people here in bitcoin community are just waiting in Airdrop because it is easy to participate on it and no weekly reports to be submitted. It only needs to do the registration and after that we can be able to received our reward tokens. Hopefully, the team will provide and conduct more opportunities so that all supporters will earn much tokens.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:08:04 PM

I think this is commonly the basic in terms of airdrop. Simply filling up the necessary data which isn't so hard to do. We all know that this is another way of promoting a project because there's a thousands of bounty hunters are just around the corner waiting for an opportunity to get some free tokens.

Exactly. A lot of people here in bitcoin community are just waiting in Airdrop because it is easy to participate on it and no weekly reports to be submitted. It only needs to do the registration and after that we can be able to received our reward tokens. Hopefully, the team will provide and conduct more opportunities so that all supporters will earn much tokens.
To me it is better to avail the opportunity with my successful participation by following all the instructions which are project requirements at the early participation in round 1 bdfore it ends.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

airdrop is very good for the future because up to 5000 participants.
Agree, the airdrop is working very well, but same with other concerns how can the participants know if they are included if the 5000 participants. Aside from that I known everyone has the chance to participate its just what are the criteria in passing the application and able to joined the lucky 5000 participants .
Developing teams are more focusing for something new and architects are designing agile initiatives with more workflow that adds a value for the project and they are prioritizing all the requests of 5000 early joiners with a system to incorporate the plan.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:14 PM

There might be ways to promote by implementing various circulations however the demand interms of participation holding a higher ratio so there will be more participation and better outcome that will bring more goodwill for project.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?

They are only on their ICO phase so the total supply will still change depends on the outcome of it. Since they are saying that they are going to give 200IFUM at 5000 participants then I think that allocated token for airdrops is 500.000 IFUM, just simple math.

Probably that's an answer and this is an airdrop which means it gives us free token and very simple to do. They are accepting 5000 participants so, we should grab it as early as we can to avail the promo.
I guess soon thet may come up with an announcement regarding round 1, 5000 participants reached as it have taken enough time in our huge crypto industry and now it may be less openings for round one at the end timeline to available.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

Signed up for the airdrop. Let's see how this goes once distributed.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:57 PM

So already a good number of participants join the airdrop & people are waiting for the distribution of the token.so it will be distributed to the participant? Before ico or after 
You ask too primitive questions. All airdropa are always distributed after the termination ICO. I didn't see that free coins gave before the end of official fund raising.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

I think by now they should have been able to hit their target users maybe a spreadsheet will really help with that

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

Why don't you give details of current and total supply and how much of this will you be distributing as airdrop?

There is no stake system, therefore you will get 200 IFUM no matter what the supply is, or the amount allocated for airdrop. It's clear in OP post, join airdrop and get 200 IFUM token. Anyway all the details on total supply and their token can be found on the website : https://infleum.io/en/index#main_Sec_03
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:52:12 PM

There is no stake system, therefore you will get 200 IFUM no matter what the supply is, or the amount allocated for airdrop. It's clear in OP post, join airdrop and get 200 IFUM token. Anyway all the details on total supply and their token can be found on the website : https://infleum.io/en/index#main_Sec_03
I think he don't read the first post, it is so clearly for me, easy task and easy airdrop to gain IFUM.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

This good opportunity would really help exposure of the project and also to the bounty hunters who wants to earn coins and good rewards ahead.
of course, because many users like to participate in similar airdrops. I think this airdrop will have a lot of new supporters.
I agree, with airdropping, people will have more awareness about project, maybe, will have some potential investor among them.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

This good opportunity would really help exposure of the project and also to the bounty hunters who wants to earn coins and good rewards ahead.
of course, because many users like to participate in similar airdrops. I think this airdrop will have a lot of new supporters.
I agree, with airdropping, people will have more awareness about project, maybe, will have some potential investor among them.

This airdrop needs more supporters, The are still many spaces for the participants to join the airdrop campaign. Also this project needs  a ratings from an ICO review site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

Their are still a lot of room to join the airdrops. I suppose the campaign manager can recognize or detect fraud and multiple joining accounts?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

This information not necessarily has to be provided here as it is airdrop. All you need is for participation in this action is specified on the first page of this section.

You have a point, but maybe this will be more helpful if the team will add the ann thread link in the OP so that other people who are also interested about the project will know more details about this.
Yeah, I really like that suggestion because people will learn about the project itself and the announcement thread.
indeed, this somehow shows that people are having interest in the project, and other people might really be interested on that suggestion of others and probably more information about the project.

Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:51:00 AM

Thank you for the offer! 

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

This information not necessarily has to be provided here as it is airdrop. All you need is for participation in this action is specified on the first page of this section.

You have a point, but maybe this will be more helpful if the team will add the ann thread link in the OP so that other people who are also interested about the project will know more details about this.
Yeah, I really like that suggestion because people will learn about the project itself and the announcement thread.
indeed, this somehow shows that people are having interest in the project, and other people might really be interested on that suggestion of others and probably more information about the project.
The suggestion of having a connection between an Ann thread link in the OP is a good idea, since I can also sense that as the time goes by here in this project, the people are keep on coming and wanted to know more regarding the information and inside of the Infleum as they also find it good and the platform gives and ideal crypto project that deserves to be supported and give trust.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Their are still a lot of room to join the airdrops. I suppose the campaign manager can recognize or detect fraud and multiple joining accounts?
I'm not sure if the campaign manager were recognize the abusers from the airdrop since they are just host the airdrop.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

They are going to give 200 IFUM for each participant so maybe it is not that big. Well maybe they should give us more detailed information.
Try checking their announcement thread. maybe the answer to your question is right there.

You are right, this is an airdrop thread so most of details posted here are related to airdrops. But I think it will be highly appreciated if the dev will add some short summary explaining how the project works.

I guess, it will be put in the Ann thread since most of the discussions there are about the concept of the project. Here, the only informations that will be given is the details on how to be eligible and qualified to receive tokens from Infleum Airdrop in which will be happening soon.
Yeah, the announcement thread of the airdrop thread is quite enough since it just a little thing to do so. Hope you a luck.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

They are going to give 200 IFUM for each participant so maybe it is not that big. Well maybe they should give us more detailed information.
Try checking their announcement thread. maybe the answer to your question is right there.

You are right, this is an airdrop thread so most of details posted here are related to airdrops. But I think it will be highly appreciated if the dev will add some short summary explaining how the project works.

I guess, it will be put in the Ann thread since most of the discussions there are about the concept of the project. Here, the only informations that will be given is the details on how to be eligible and qualified to receive tokens from Infleum Airdrop in which will be happening soon.
Yeah, the announcement thread of the airdrop thread is quite enough since it just a little thing to do so. Hope you a luck.
And what else is necessary for the notification of this event? Not absolutely I understand. I didn't meet anything else, except the main thread. Unless there are still some ways to tell about it through a forum? Everything who wants - are registered and will receive tokens, but it is necessary to hurry as the number of participants is limited to 5000.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: