Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2902 times)
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

It is really difficult to predict prices. Because market is very volatile. but at least we can say btc is near the bottom  i think. Bear market continue 9 months. and i think it will end in near future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

in my opinion it seems everyone can make an analysis of what will happen in the market for next week, next month or even next year. but no one knows whether the analysis is right or wrong. so instead of believing in the analysis of others, it's better to make your own analysis and learn more about the market situation.
People have very unrealistic views about what trading is about, they think a trader is able to predict precisely what it's going to happen in the market and that's not true, I prefer to think about technical analysis as a weather forecast, if you are good at what you do your predictions are going to be more or less right most of the time but sometimes the conditions are going to change so rapidly that your previous analysis is completely wrong.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:11:46 PM

I'm not sure why you tend to find predictions to suit your thirst for investment.
Investors with mindset as yours end up in more loss than profit.

As an investor, you are tasked with making your decisions and doing your researches by yourself.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

The next month will be a trap for newcomers. I see the market in deeper correction. And then I expect a growth till the December. 

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...
Nobody can predict this and if someone could, he would already be very rich. It's possible Bitcoin will rise again but it's not possible to tell if for sure and when Bitcoin will increase in price. Hopefully it will be.  Smiley
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

I think that there are no difference analysis and graphics prediction methods from telling fortune models. These analytical methods are developed for traditional investment instruments. Not for the crypto stock exchanges that are open 24/7.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Anyone can always give their own "predictions" on what the bitcoin's price will be tomorrow, next week or next year but no one can really give the right amount besides, who cares? as long as you believe in this technology you must not be affected on what the price will be.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

Analysts just predict possible outcomes accorsing to technical analysis and price action,price level theory, + Elliots waves and so on. But there is no analyst able to predict exact number

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

People are not going to lose investment anymore if they can predict the price of Bitcoin for the future, the market is highly volatile, next day it is bear after you will not know when will the bull run happens just do an analysis and check out if there are spreading rumors because it can move the market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

I don't think anyone can predict the price of Bitcoin for now, because now the price of Bitcoin is unstable and difficult to predict (the increase and decrease is very fast).

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

in my opinion it seems everyone can make an analysis of what will happen in the market for next week, next month or even next year. but no one knows whether the analysis is right or wrong. so instead of believing in the analysis of others, it's better to make your own analysis and learn more about the market situation.
People have very unrealistic views about what trading is about, they think a trader is able to predict precisely what it's going to happen in the market and that's not true, I prefer to think about technical analysis as a weather forecast, if you are good at what you do your predictions are going to be more or less right most of the time but sometimes the conditions are going to change so rapidly that your previous analysis is completely wrong.
the following month for the price of Bitcoin will be very capable of undergoing improvements constantly expands.
 This is supported by being present at the Bitcoin continues to bring maximum change to generate more profits that much better.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

Very funny question. No one can predict the price of bitcoin even for the next week. Because it is very difficult for us to talk about next month or year. Using technical analysis, we can only approximately understand what the price of bitcoin will be in the near future. But the cryptocurrency market is full of surprises.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

It is impossible to predict crypto prices with certainty because the market continues to change because buyers and sellers continue to spin in the market. You must be able to make your predictions to try to take advantage of the opportunities that exist.

I think the correct term is not impossible but difficult. Like the one I have read in an archived thread from reddit.com that says, "Study Shows Forum Comments Can Predict Bitcoin's Price with Over 80% Accuracy", https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6cfwir/study_shows_forum_comments_can_predict_bitcoins/, it is possible but I think it's difficult to rely on predictions because of the risk involved - you're risking your hard-earned money.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

Anyone can always give their own "predictions" on what the bitcoin's price will be tomorrow, next week or next year but no one can really give the right amount besides, who cares? as long as you believe in this technology you must not be affected on what the price will be.
But they do not believe in the technology behind bitcoin that's the real problem that causes all of this is speculation, if most investors really believed in the possibility of cryptocurrencies to change the world and the blockchain to become an integral part of our lives then they will not sell their coins for a loss, but while it is interesting to think about why the market moves the way it does and I spend a lot of time thinking about it at the end we need to recognize that is impossible to predict exactly what it's going to happen.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

It is very difficult to predict the bitcoin price or any alternative coins.
The public demand is the one who control the market price.
If the demand is good then it will rise.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

How many of these tests on BTC we have seen when shouting that CE went up, and it the next day on the contrary went to the bottom,and there are a lot of such moments, so I can safely say where it will go very hard, since a lot of factors, including the speculative factor, Ter who special manipulates the course,and does not allow the market to grow normally,but only its dynamite
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

If it were possible to predict the price so easily, then many would earn money on it. But it is quite difficult, sometimes even impossible.

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

My opinion is only approximate predictions. I do not believe that after careful analysis. You can 100% predict the future of Bitcoin or any other crypto currency.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

I think this is quite real. But this analysis should be very well developed. So, how to predict the crypto currency is very difficult. But I also think that it is almost impossible to predict in detail in detail.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

Well if we based on current situation if this continue by next month I would say bitcoin will hit $7-$8k. But its really hard to predict bitcoin value its depends on investors if they still continue putting their money in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency as a whole. The only thing we can do is monitor market trend and hope it goes back to bullish so that we will have our share of profit someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: