Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2902 times)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:22:59 AM

Basically, crypto has technology that is difficult to predict. The time to increase or decrease market value is quite difficult to predict, especially the value of BTC. That's more difficult to predict. By having BTC, it's already better for the future of investment, both in terms of security and profitability. For this year, it is predicted that if there is an increase in BTC value, it will not be higher than the previous year.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

It is very difficult to predict the price movements of cryptocurrencies right now. Even in its history there were no such situations. Some predict its fall, others, on the contrary, its growth. Let's calmly watch what happens next. The period of Christmas and New Year holidays is a period of expected miracles. Let's just hope for a miracle.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

Nobody can predict what will be the price of bitcoin in the near future. crypto is unpredictable, we can only speculate.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:09:34 AM

as this post was made in sept and no body could predict the exact btc price so in my point we can not predict the btc price we can only make assumptions about the price. it may be correct once in a while but no one is so sure about it.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Well yes, Basically technical analysis with the help of fundamental and sentiment analysis may do. If you really try to understand bitcoin with these analysis, you can predict the price of bitcoin and I guess some experts do really combine these 3 that allows them to predict bitcoin for a long term process.

Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Though prediction about future is not a easy work but I think next month will be really a helpful month for the crypto market. If you plan to buy now, then don't waste your time and buy right now. You will be profitable sure.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

No one can accurately predict the price of Bitcoin, even a very professional evaluator can't do it. So I hope that when you invest, please analyze the data and check the market trends, don't trust others easily.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Impossible, the analysis can predict that the cryptocurrency market in the next three months is already very strong. The market next month is almost impossible. I think the analysis is meaningless because no one can guarantee 100% correct.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:35:00 AM

In most times technical analysis had not been accurately predicting the price of bitcoin this could be some underlying factors underground such as whales influence and their act defies most TA thus making it difficult to predict its price thus bitcoin tends to reacts more to fundamentals.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Nobody can predict the crypto currencies prices. There were so much experts that predicted that 2018 is going to be a great year for crypto currencies and now we are facing one of the longest and deepest falls in the markets history.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:26:24 AM

Many analysts predict a different bitcoin price and who will be right to guess is impossible, these are all simple guesses, only big players who manipulate the market know what bitcoin price will be tomorrow or the day after, because they dictate their rules in the cryptocurrency market.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will not collapse and the cryptocurrency and blockchain platform will firmly take root in various spheres of our life. At the moment I have lost a lot due to the long bearish trend. But given the volatility and unpredictability of the crypto market, I think we can expect a miracle in 2019.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

As practice shows, no one can give an accurate prediction of what will happen to the market, even a month in advance. So listen, but analyze. Do not fall under the influence of general expectations, as a rule they are erroneous.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

There are lots of group and individuals that are providing technicalities regarding price speculations of crypto market. You can search it in google or any social media platform like FB and twitter. Though some of those are not very reliable, but the good thing is, they are updated compare to those in local news.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

All technical analysis varies and there's no exact price on how much it can predict next month's price of bitcoin. If there's someone who's been doing this then he's a legend and became rich already trading all day long.
Because he knows what will be the price soon, he can buy if its the right time but its impossible.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

As practice shows, no one can give an accurate prediction of what will happen to the market, even a month in advance. So listen, but analyze. Do not fall under the influence of general expectations, as a rule they are erroneous.
indeed everyone only makes predictions, and we don't know the truth. we can only see and analyze ourselves how market developments based on predictions have already taken place. but most of these predictions are wrong. we can do our own predictions based on the analysis we have done.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

Watching all the predictions during the year, I realized that I only need to rely on my own reason and intuition. Because the crypto market is not very predictable.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

No one will predict price for you with 100% probability, may be some best TA experts can give you 60-70% prediction.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:38:59 PM

Predict the price does not work. Imagine this lottery. But if you follow the world news and news from the world of cryptocurrency, you can make a small conclusion. With an accuracy of 10% -15% on growth and decline, you can predict.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

It's worst idea ever ask here about predictions of price BTC. Especially if you want to invest huge money in crypto.
Even professional analysts can't predict this. Since the price of BTC depends on many factors. Just for the record. If you asked me, I would say that now is a very good time for investment. Because the market has been falling all this year.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄