Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any analysis predict btc price for the next month?  (Read 2902 times)
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:20:42 PM

My forecast will be that during the first half of 2019. Bitcoin will overcome the mark of $ 10,000, and then continue to grow until the end of 2019, while reaching approximately $ 16,000 by December 2019. Then the price will begin to decline. But if Bakkt will be launched during this year, the growth can live much faster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:44:38 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Elliot waves is working pretty good, but the timing is slightly a weak point and I doubt that anything will predict the timing, it is the hardest thing to predict on any market.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:04:24 PM

Year 2018 had tought us a lot of lessons about bitcoin and other digital assets. It reminded us that the market is so volatile and very unpredictable. Most of the analysis by experts last year had failed. Now, predicting the price of bitcoin next month is hard.to be accurate on the prediction. You can have a safe prediction just to be accurate. But, predictions should be bold and significant.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:21:08 PM

it is difficult to predict the price of bitcoin for the next month, yes if only just guessing maybe it can, but it will probably miss, because indeed the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict. people who can predict the price of bitcoin are people who can read price charts, and have long joined crytpo.
if you only predict, you can be sure to miss it.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:38:28 PM

The crypto market is so volatile that it is almost impossible to predict what will happen in the next day and not in the next month.
We would be all millionaires if it would be predictable.
Only those can predict who are manipulating the market as they know.
Luvr1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

Repeatedly proved that the cryptocurrency market does not lend itself to any predictions and analysis, so I do not advise you to rely on various crypt advisors. No one can predict the growth of a coin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:28:36 PM

Of course the analysis can predict when the growth will be , but I think for a month it is hardly possible to predict and for the next six months, you can safely predict what will happen
No you can use technical analysis to analyze the past but it cannot tell you anything about the future, you need to let the market do its thing, obviously there are some that get really good at predicting when we are close to the moment when the growth will happen but even they cannot predict exactly when that will happen and if they cannot predict that then no one can.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:59:25 PM

There is no analysis and a person on the planet who could predict the price. it's all nonsense and absolute bluff

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:03:41 PM

The current situation has caused me to hold huge sum of money that I intended putting into btc and altcoins. I know once btc jump, altcoins does same.
So the question is can anyone predict the price of btc for the next month? To enable me invest...

Elliot waves is working pretty good, but the timing is slightly a weak point and I doubt that anything will predict the timing, it is the hardest thing to predict on any market.
Timing is usually weakest point of traders but this kind of indicators never help to correctly catch the required time. Charts are made of price and time tables with additional liquidity. Elliot waves and gann square are known  analysis methods for intraday trading but it can't be used for crypto charts imo.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:21:00 PM

everything will be bad and Bitcoin will update its lows so I don’t advise you to do anything

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:28:55 PM

Timing is usually weakest point of traders but this kind of indicators never help to correctly catch the required time. Charts are made of price and time tables with additional liquidity. Elliot waves and gann square are known  analysis methods for intraday trading but it can't be used for crypto charts imo.
It doesn't mean that chart will just be useless, still we can use it for our guide but for predicting of what will happen in the following days, still it won't. I know how people openly used for this, but we can't rely for those charts and diagrams to our future in trading. Hence, we also commence our own prediction and follow the flows in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:34:24 PM

The cryptocurrency market is an unpredictable market because prices of the coins here are based on speculations. And we know that the anonymity of every transaction here has been used by oppoortinists to manipulate the prices of the coins. So, analysis may fail to predict the price of bitcoin next month.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:40:35 PM

Actually, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin and altcoins at the right rate for the next month. prediction is just a prediction. However, seeing the market condition right now, next month may be only in $4k. Well, this is so sad but it is the fact. For me, hopefully it can really hit $5k at least. But once more, nobody knows.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:39:31 PM

Actually, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin and altcoins at the right rate for the next month. prediction is just a prediction. However, seeing the market condition right now, next month may be only in $4k. Well, this is so sad but it is the fact. For me, hopefully it can really hit $5k at least. But once more, nobody knows.
I agree, a prediction is only our best guess about what we think it could happen in the future but we cannot assure that it will actually happen, some people take predictions very seriously and make huge investment decisions based on them when even the people behind the predictions that you see in some of those websites do not actually follow through and commit money to their predictions.
Luvr1000

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:43:06 PM

I am sure that this is impossible, at least today it is all due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is very young, the direction and we still do not know how to properly analyze. it takes more time to learn the market behavior in the future, at least 10 years must pass, so that we can correctly predict the course of the market
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:34:37 PM

Everybody is trying to predict the price, but in fact, as far as I can see, no one succeeds and the prices are completely different!
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 01:07:04 PM

No one will be able to predict the price of BTC for the next month, and if there is such a person, he is just a fraud. If it was so easy to predict the rate of BTC, then everyone would have become millionaires long ago, but unfortunately, it depends on many factors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:40:05 PM

Why do you need a forecast of the BTC rate for the next month? If you want to earn quickly and easily, cryptocurrencies are not for you. You can buy BTC now at the best rate but in order to earn you need to wait patiently for the new bullrun to start. This can take many months, so think again if it's right for you.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:17:02 PM

Before now, some analysis use to predict to some degree of accuracy, but of recent, because of the unstable market conditions, it has become a matter of speculations because of uncertainty in the market. I think we need high liquidity in the market before a remarkable accurate predictions could be taken seriously.
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:08:12 PM

It's not possible for anyone to predict how BTC will behave in next week or month. Asking this from others on this forum is also not a wise thing. If you read this thread some said BTC will cross 12k in next month but it never actually happened. If you have money, DYOR before investing in any Cryptocurrency. As nobody will share your profit nor loss.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄