Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195681 times)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

what do you worry about from bounty and airdrop? this is why a beginner must prioritize seeking experience and knowledge in this industry. You will do a lot of it according to your knowledge without hoping for buonty. and market problems, everything will grow again only we wait for the right time
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
Many tokens are created on the ERC-20 platform, but why do you associate the price reduction with bounty campaigns and airdrop?

The causal connection is pretty simple. People were buying tokens for ethereum coins, and as most ICO's turned scam projects at the end of the day, the scam operators cashed out the coins that they had received in exchange for tokens. But I don't think this is a major cause. It is the overall bearish sentiment that caused all coins, ethereum included, to crash massively, though there is certainly an element of what I just described.

People were mentioning the possible effect of scammy ICO's on ethereum price years ago.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

They always press the price down because the big players want to buy a cheaper ETH. You should be waiting and not to warry. ETH is in the top of 2 for a reason.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

Many tokens are created on the ERC-20 platform, but why do you associate the price reduction with bounty campaigns and airdrop?
I think his main point is that due to what happen to ethereum, the demand for the use of erc20 had decreased, it became the reason for this crash, I dont really understand his post but I think that's it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

what do you worry about from bounty and airdrop? this is why a beginner must prioritize seeking experience and knowledge in this industry. You will do a lot of it according to your knowledge without hoping for buonty. and market problems, everything will grow again only we wait for the right time
Part of course, and it influenced. But I think that this is not a precipitous pricin of a price drop.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum will drop below $ 100. Other analysts have also predicted that ICO startups would sell out their Ethereum. This will make ETH lose market popularity, perhaps it is time we should worry, the recovery did not bring results.
But I still do not believe ETH will die, I still keep it.

Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

They always press the price down because the big players want to buy a cheaper ETH. You should be waiting and not to warry. ETH is in the top of 2 for a reason.
Well, big players don't just want cheap tokens, they're more focused on sowing panic. Plan everything so that most of the players rushed to buy everything or sell.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

I think this is not the time for making panic about this. We will see what happends in the end of the year. But I believe that ETH will be fine any way
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I think this is not the time for making panic about this. We will see what happends in the end of the year. But I believe that ETH will be fine any way

It may have to wait much longer than until the end of the year, before the market recovers
But Ether is one of the cryptogigants on which most of all ICO is based. Dont worry, this asset will definitely be in demand
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:36:19 PM

I can't really figure out your point here, because using eth for icos should be an advantage to eth not disadvantage so your point is not hitting the nails to me,

ETH is due for correction and that is why you are seeing it dipping and nothing more , as you can see even the king BTC did it's correction too likewise every other coin.

You have nothing to worry about just buy more and wait patiently for the bull.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Platform Eth is indeed the king of ico, so don't worry too much, I believe that Eth will strengthen and stay afloat with the growing community. The market soon recovered and the value returned to a good number.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

it's not a crash. Yes the price has strongly fallen, but the etherium will not die. and there is no exact answer why so the price fell. but the price has fallen not only from him
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:03:39 PM

I think, all crypto were having a crash on what happen today. All were struggling on how to help the market grow. This problem seems very common to all investors and even holders. Maybe we will just continue holding and keep on promoting it so that there will be more investors to come.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

the sums on parts with spares as the airdrop and bounty counts of fees and expends on accounting as subsequence on manage with the projects on completion,
as developer to arrange with tasks on composite as extending entrance with the manage of series on intervals of the terms on projection.

DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Support. Ethereum in the end will be in a very big plus. I won't worry even if he drops below 100, because I know he's coming back.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:40 PM

Definitely, it had impacted price of ETH that ICOs changed their raised funds  into Fiat.
On this stage of the market an ICO cannot rely on Crypto financing , they need fiat to secure their funds.
This is understandable, but it effected ETH price the most as majority of ICOs are running on ETH platform.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
ravinesolz

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:51:25 PM

Definitely, it had impacted price of ETH that ICOs changed their raised funds  into Fiat.
On this stage of the market an ICO cannot rely on Crypto financing , they need fiat to secure their funds.
This is understandable, but it effected ETH price the most as majority of ICOs are running on ETH platform.
I can't worry on the price or effects of a coin because they are only here to make their fill of money and exit.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.
This is something that I agree with, people worry too much in this market, and while it is natural to worry if you are losing money at some point you need to let it go, if the market is going down just accept that it's going down and instead of worrying about it try to find solutions about this, and if there is no solution for the problem then stop worrying after all it is not like the market is going to stay like this forever.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

we all are worried and i do not know what to do i do not want to sell eghereum but will it go up and if yes when it is going to happen
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.
This is something that I agree with, people worry too much in this market, and while it is natural to worry if you are losing money at some point you need to let it go, if the market is going down just accept that it's going down and instead of worrying about it try to find solutions about this, and if there is no solution for the problem then stop worrying after all it is not like the market is going to stay like this forever.
you sound really optimistoc and i hope that ypu re right as ethereum is so great and i do not want it to die so younga
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: