Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195686 times)
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

you should not too be worried. Everything is still ok. you can look the market now to see there are still hundred new projects are released and they still call capital successfully.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:15:55 AM

you should not too be worried. Everything is still ok. you can look the market now to see there are still hundred new projects are released and they still call capital successfully.
Worry in me after knowing the price has decreased which causes the investment value to decrease. seeing the price go down, I started looking for a place that could make a profit and start working so that my life would no longer depend on digital currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Yes, now the market conditions are alarming and we also don't know when the market will recover, but I think the conditions that fluctuate in crypto are a natural thing, all we can do is be patient and wait for the market to recover soon
Condition your minds that everything will ends up fine will give you some enlightenment, worrying too much will cause you panic selling and losing your investment, look in every side of this situations and find your comfort zone, panic will not bring anything good relax yourself and forget for once in a while to look inside the exchange, it will removed some worries if you are not seeing what's happening inside, keep your patient high and believe that things will be better after this bearish market bull will rise high.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

for my opinion, sure they will find something to replace it  Smiley
OpenCryptoSystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

In order to buy   cheap ico tokens you must have btc ltc or eth mostly.

Now the market will remain like this for long time !!

The bitcoin and eth price will go high if the ico-s sales come to the end.

I tell u why,  ico token sellers selling tokens what they want is to get eth or btc so you buy btc or eth.

The market is like this because there is equal ammount of sellers of bitcoin and buyers !!

The buy or sell orders both have same number of demand.

If the most crowdsales will be over we will see btc price will reach the highest point.

Just need to undestood what is the current market now and you undestood whole story
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Worry in me after knowing the price has decreased which causes the investment value to decrease. seeing the price go down, I started looking for a place that could make a profit and start working so that my life would no longer depend on digital currency.

Guys the market is like this because there is equal ammount of buy and sell orders.

Price will go higher of there is higher demand for buy orders.
As we see both sell and buy are equal, market is more balanced and stabile right now.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Everyone is worried about the situation in the crypto-currency market. But we must not let go and go on. To make plans for the future and most importantly to believe in oneself. Only this will help all of us to develop and work well.
OpenCryptoSystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

If the ico tokens start going high..the ico investors want profit ,what they do ??
They sell their ico tokens to bitcoins .... there will be large buy orders for bitcoins.

The bitcoin will go 60000$ at least.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

yes i think something similar happened not just the airdrops or bounty programs i think alot of projects collected their funds with ETH and they have to finance the operating of the projects and as time went by in this bear market projects saw the funds they collected drop in value as time went on so they had to dump to secure the fund for operating costs and for future expenses. don't quote me on this but a projects that collected $10MM worth of ETH in january or february 2018 in now worth something like $2MM + the constant talk about scalablity for eth, i think it's some challenging times indeed.
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

You don't need to worry about that, you just go ahead and see the progress, keep track of the movements Your worries will make you panic by yourself, relaxed and patient are the key to your success

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

Yes, now the market conditions are alarming and we also don't know when the market will recover, but I think the conditions that fluctuate in crypto are a natural thing, all we can do is be patient and wait for the market to recover soon
yes indeed now the market conditions make everyone worried about investing in it. but we don't need to worry because the market price can rise again as before so we don't have to worry.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Current conditions are more difficult than before, there are 2 major factors that threaten the future of cryptocurrencies, namely the increasing number of scam and negative news projects from various media.
imopogicute

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

I think you shouldn't worry , it is normal in this system the ups and downs if you have negative mindset nothing will happen just be patience and take some advice from others it will help a lot.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

I believe that any coin based on ETH, can try to outgrow the Etherium at a cost, if it has a foundation. The low price of the etherium on this can not affect.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

It is indeed quite alarmed. because however of course there will be an influence. and will we can feel also what kind of influence. This could be would be very detrimental to us.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

yes indeed now the market conditions make everyone worried about investing in it. but we don't need to worry because the market price can rise again as before so we don't have to worry.

I think you should worry that you will lose money early in this market with that carefree way of thinking. That is not just buying and holding your coin will forever increase
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

The market has not been in the best condition for a long time. Prices continue to fall. Even if you bought the ether now, there is nothing wrong with the fact that it continues to fall in price. Just forget about your investments until the market recovers.
In the situation right now we don't need to worried about the market because there are possible time to explode again and get good moneys as we have patient and not greedy all the time.

Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

And I am not because the cryptomarket will increase so soon and it will be very cool when it has not been developed so much during the last time.
Benito01

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Just stay calm, because you cannot help  your self if you are got worried in that simple thing, its better to keep working and look in the future and your goals and by just looking for what is the current situation.

Just look in the positive side on what will happen.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

Now market comes out from bears hands and stabilizing here to start a new run up and it will start anytime. It is not surprising if we see a big shoot up in ethereum price as it dropped too much in this bear market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: