Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am most worried now  (Read 195681 times)
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

Do not look at what technologies are used because there are a lot of coins with a good background in terms of technology and ambitions, but for some reason the whole market falls without exception  Lips sealed
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

As long as you did not invest more than you can afford there is no problem.This was a bet.If it goes down, then too bad, at least that does not hit you hard.But if you still hold it can become a great investment.
Differs from where you look at it.I hope noone here is invested more than they could afford to lose.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Worry less since there are better days ahead, all you need to do is to hold onto the reward of the bounties and airdrop you joined for that wonderful moment. Always remember things will not remain like this forever.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

The implementation of the platform at ethereum has indeed managed to dominate the market, so there are so many drop-out tokens from bounties that have become depressed. However, it doesn't need to be so worrying, I believe in the abilities that ethereum has. He is strong enough to survive in crypto, and I also believe that his value will be able to increase when the situation has improved and supported. Even today it is a very good situation to invest heavily in ETH, to get optimal results at high prices.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Worry less since there are better days ahead, all you need to do is to hold onto the reward of the bounties and airdrop you joined for that wonderful moment. Always remember things will not remain like this forever.
It seems to me that today any reward for the participants of the Bounty company is much lower than we expected. Of course, this is all due to the poor state of the market and due to falling prices for cryptocurrency. But nevertheless, if the team still pays the token to you, then it is better not to sell them.

HELLO EVERYONE.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

Repme.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

I feel if it is possible , some useless tokens should be removed from the eth blockchain , as they only do more harm than good. Most of them are pump and dump tokens which have no real usecases . I hope the ethereum coin goes further up.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Why are you worried, you don't need it. This is what you don't have control on and this is the reason why are always to invest what can afford to lose. This is high risk and volatile investment, one must not put what he can afford to lose.
oly4life
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:59:12 PM

I think you don't necessarily need to be worried as it won't solve anything at the moment, have always had that ideology that I should not invest what I can't afford to loose and in a way it has helped me but I also want you to understand that life is all about ups and down so I will want you to see this as one of them and don't give up
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:49 PM

I think no. Every project which collects eth as a payment usually sell it after the token sale. I think it doesn't depend on the situation of the market. We need to hold our tokens and expect the growth.
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

It is a normal feeling to be worried when your investment is dwindling each passing day. Eth has seen a very significant fall during this bear market and what is more disturbing is that we do not even know if it is going to fall further. However, I believe Eth has all it takes to bounce back so don't get worried too much.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bacxuyen

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Although the crypto market is much decreasing you have nothing to worry at the moment. Waiting is the best way now and does not panic.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

The fall in the Ethereum price is due to the fact that almost all the ICOs are on the ERCs-20 platform, there were a lot of ether holders, unfortunately I can not give an exact figure now. In my opinion that naturally led to a drop in prices in the event of the sale of a huge amount of ether by its holders.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

You are not only one worried man. Many people worried about cryptocurrency market. So bad of crypto market. Ethereum was a hope, but now its the big worried matter. Nothing to say at this moment. In future, Bitcoin cash will be great.

Be hardworker
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:01:03 PM

I was very worried yesterday when the market was flying down. It is very unpleasant to watch your investment capital decrease.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
I would also recommend you not to worry, because the market will recover and thus bounty and airdrop tokens will start to grow in price !

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

I can't be sure that this can affect the market price of ETH coins, but what is certain is that ETH prices are currently very down and the probable cause is inventory that is happening at ETH and it worries me whether this coin can survive with many competitors in Crypto can generate new tokens with a new system. So the additional question is whether ETH is still worth it for us to hold it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

I think ETH collapsed because there were not much ICO investing happening at the moment and hence no much demand for eth again, so that's the reason why i think ethereum went down. but I believe the coin will rise again when market gets better.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:27:46 PM

It is a normal feeling to be worried when your investment is dwindling each passing day. Eth has seen a very significant fall during this bear market and what is more disturbing is that we do not even know if it is going to fall further. However, I believe Eth has all it takes to bounce back so don't get worried too much.

All people are worried about the safety of their money. Many understand that the crypto market should grow in the future. However, the longer the fall lasts, the more people worry about their coins.

gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

I think that Ethereum has not collapsed, but unfortunately Ethereum will not start to grow soon, since at the moment there is not a large number of investments in ICO and the sprom on it is accordingly small.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

Worrying will not help you are into cryptoworld.
Since day 1, you should have known that cryptos are very volatile asset that can make your investment to go down.
If you can't really contain your worries, then i think it's time for you to leave.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: