Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are not motivated by money.  (Read 3212 times)
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

I’m not getting what you’re talking about here. You just said that him as wants to solve their problem but they are not motivated by money. So what motivates them, their problems? Tell me, if you don’t have money how are you going to solve your problems in life? Money is needed. Although you can say that not everyone is motivated by money, but for a lot of people, money is the thing. Nobody is ready to work where they are not earning anything, it’s totally waste of time, cause you need money to solve your problems and needs.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

Most people creating something new and make invention because they want their life more easy. Money will come by itself if we make innovation and creating value on goods or something
I don't think money is playing any role to motivate people. The thing is they're helpless. Everything become expensive and our of hands. Poor people can't buy a bread if money really motivate then why poor people not do hard work.
Commotheon

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Most people creating something new and make invention because they want their life more easy. Money will come by itself if we make innovation and creating value on goods or something
Anything you're doing just for money you're getting salary. People won't do anything without money. Your point is good i don't argue  but still there's many thing you should see first.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Cave art is not innovation, it was a method to communicate and a way to tell stories.  Roll Eyes  Also, Tesla invented all these technologies to fund his other experiments. <How do you buy all these expensive tools and materials, if you are not asking any money for the end result?>

People are definitely motivated by money, because it allows them to eat and pay for a roof over their heads. So without all of that, these innovations will not have been possible. <Artists and Entrepreneurs have to eat and sleep like the rest of us.>  Roll Eyes
There are 3 things in life that can motivate people. Love, Family and Money. If you can manipulate any of them than you can control a person, if you can control all 3 of them than you can make money off them forever.

There are married people with children that are interested in bitcoin and crypto in general and I have seen that their motivation is to make money to give their children a better life, if they are poor they aim at giving their kids a proper life, if they are super rich they still aim at giving their children even better life, when you are talking about someones children, even if they have 100 btc, they want to have 150-200 so they can give even better life to their kids.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

there are also people like that, but most people are oriented towards money in carrying out activities. many have plunged into the crypto world to become rich, like their friends who have been successful
Money is the first involved to motivate people in doing things because they want financial freedom before thinking of developing something that can be useful on the future and help other people also. You have to think of yourself first before the sake of others unless you are innovator who wanted to create something new with all the knowledge you have.

vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Perhaps you are right ... Those who really wanted to present something to people did not care about money, most likely only about innovations!
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

there are also people like that, but most people are oriented towards money in carrying out activities. many have plunged into the crypto world to become rich, like their friends who have been successful
I think bulshit if people work but are not motivated because of money, not everyone but most people have such goals, people work because they want to get a better life in financial and economic terms, that is the goal why people work, even if it sacrifices their worth time..
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

But most of the people only work for money. Money is an essential thing for some people to live so that they want that more than anything in this world.
alyssajane1982

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

I always hear the argument for capitalism "B bb BUT people won't innovate without the profit motive" WRONG

Humans want to solve problems, create, and innovate, they do not need money to motivate them.  Cavemen were painting art 20,000 years ago without the desire of money.

True scientists like Tesla, he didn't care about money it was about the pursuit of science.

Capitalism does not cause innovation, most new technology is found by government programs like nasa (internet, smartphones, etc)

But most of the people only work for money. Money is an essential thing for some people to live so that they want that more than anything in this world.

Money is all we need to continue our living, all are needs in life is in exchange of money, we cannot live if we don't have money. So people are motivated to make money for their daily living.
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Perhaps you are right ... Those who really wanted to present something to people did not care about money, most likely only about innovations!
not motivated by money because the person has no desire. of course we live if there is no money then we will suffer. money is everything, because with us having money we can buy what we want.
Matulon

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

I don't think that Tesla didn't care about money. He just wasn't very good at monetizing his inventions.
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Let`s be realistic - there will be no innovation without money. No expensive innovative materials, no high-tech research facilities, no experiments of any kind, etc. etc.
You`re very unlikely to invent something new if your earnings are barely enough to provide your living, there is more important task at hand.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:10:07 AM

Most scientists are involved in innovation and science for universal recognition, not financial gain. Nowadays, it is easier to do business and get a profit from the start than to spend 1-5-10-20 years on an invention or discovery, which may not be revealed. This proves that the only reason for this kind of employment is recognition.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

yeah, that's right, innovation is driven by people's feelings to find solutions to problems in conditions and circumstances in an area or society. money is only a return from the success of innovation and not the main goal after providing the right solution to a problem.
zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

Capitalism is not used for innovation. They can only maintain the balance of mankind through the economy. nobody is perfect. And this view is indeed wrong. In fact, money is the driving force of society, and you probably don't understand the rules of this game.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

I believe it's a little bit naive to think like that. Sure they care about innovations and other things, but ask yourself why they care! Besauce it brings more money to their wallets!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

everyone has a different motivation in crypto currency and I see most of it is because they want to get money because we know that investing in crypto currencies can get profit, so people's motivation depends on what they do and what they want from what they do, so if they do something in the crypto currency, of course getting money will be a motivation

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

I think people can create something new or do something great. It all comes from motivation and passion. Maybe for some people who do not need you money, they have a different motivation and that motivation is big enough to help them succeed. But in the present life, money affects a lot of people and it seems that is the biggest motivation for us to succeed.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

If you aren't then good for you but many people are here are just being motivated with money for it could be a lot of use as a medium of exchange. I know that money is nothing and should not considered be important but to what money brings may be the reason that money became a motivation and important to most of the members here.

Yes i agree with you that many people here is the mean reason is to gain more money,  to have money big an instant . well it is not so bad because we can really see the potential of this crypto but not all the time is motivated by money.

Because their are still times that the hardwork,  the challenge,  and the eagerness of a person to become successful on what he/she really want.  Like for example is me,  i faced a lot of things but money doesn't  motivate me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███