Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At this time buy and hold bitcoin smile in future  (Read 2743 times)
A.H.Rassel (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

It is a very old technique for this year! From 17K to 5800 USD, Every time people keep saying buy now and hold! But a big number of investors are fed up now, everyone knows when the market goes down, the best time to buy has come! But by seeing such a huge down, investors don't want to invest again!

Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

I think this is the right time for getting a good profit in the future. I want to give to advise that it is a chance for the investor, now buy bitcoin and hold for some time and you know what to do you can sale your bitcoin when the price is high.

The market is very falling and makes hesitation to make decisions at this time. Well, for profit we must have confidence, and we must be sure for now is a golden opportunity to buy, buy at a low price and hold it to profit.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

I think I have to use the momentum properly, it's time to buy. Even though the market is getting lower I believe in trading that there must be time for prices to rise

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

hmmm i think we are right now on a dam high prize of the Bitcoin more than 6000$ per coin XD
But if you think we will reach much higher soon then invest Wink
I got my most coins at about 400$ so for me we are great now !

regards
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Yes, this is a good time to buy coins and wait until the big profits can be achieved, but until when to survive, I see the market is still in a very bad condition, the fluctuation cycle is balanced and the price varies, there is no point for bulls, so how long to wait and can get big profits in a market like this, because other investors will ask like that
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

I think I have to use the momentum properly, it's time to buy. Even though the market is getting lower I believe in trading that there must be time for prices to rise

It is getting lower, but if you compare it to every previous crash, and even to bear market of gold or silver, you will see the pattern. Every time the chart goes sharply down, then it trades sideways for a while to make the lower part of the parabola and then starts to go up. This shape of a market is typical and repeats every single time. The only thing that changes is the timeframe. The cycle can take 1 year, but it can also take 10 years. We are scraping the bottom and trading sideways, but don't look for quick gains. Capitulation can still drag for months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

Yes that was really a great idea. But and hold and wait for the very best time to sell is the great strategy this time specially we are now on the dip. We can buy any crypto coin in a very low price for good. So then I believe that the profit is really near we only need to holding on because the market is still dropping.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

maybe you are right, when it is difficult for all traders to take profits in a short time, it's just that if we make long-term investments it will take a long time, in my opinion we will hold our assets until the middle of next year.
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

To my best experience about BTC, i support your advice on investors because sooner or later BTC price will be higher than expected and investors will come. BTC is just the best and strongest Coin project to invest on for future profit.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

hmmm i think we are right now on a dam high prize of the Bitcoin more than 6000$ per coin XD
But if you think we will reach much higher soon then invest Wink
I got my most coins at about 400$ so for me we are great now !

regards

You actually got in earlier. For those yet to buy,  I also think it's good time to invest, decision is still yours anyway. Just look for a suitable price get in and hold till you have a better profit
betame96

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

You are very right. This low time is the best to buy Bitcoin.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

Yes, I also think like that, in my opinion now is the right time to buy Bitcoin because currently the price is cheap and very suitable to start investing again, I also believe that in the future bitcoin will succeed and rise.
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

It is true. The time is now, if you have any spare bucks, you can buy more bitcoins now that the price is low and hold for the future. Thank me later.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:25:00 PM

For the whole year we are doing this buy, hold, trade, and invest so we should think positive be wise always because bitcoin trying to survive and make it rise. As we observe bitcoin value was always fluctuate sometimes it rise but not to high sometime like now it falls so we need to do was think positive that bitcoin not totally fall this year and it will rise again.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

This is good for every hodlers because the price will go high again in the future. Buy more and have patience is the key to gain profit soon because this market will not die and it will slowly pump until we reach another peak with bitcoin.
lazygin006

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Yes indeed it is just a game of paitence. If holders have enough paitence and keep their mind clear. They will make big profits in the long run. For those who panic sell their bitcoins now will probably cry later when it is flying sky high.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

yes, buying cheap and holding until bullish is a good way to make a profit.

Bitcoin's popularity is very high, good spreading, volatility, it's all an important point that makes bitcoin always the choice of all investors every time, everywhere.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

So far with all the bad news
btc stands at $ 6k and this is a good indicator
Wait (if you think the ETF will refuse)
The price may drop somewhat
Buy and hold.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:55:41 PM

I think everyone knows that now is a good time to buy crypto assets, but some people have difficulty because they don't have big capital.

some people choose to sell their wealth to invest in bitcoin, but only a few.
I still hope bitcoin will fall again to $ 1000.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  All
  Print  

Jump to: