Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5752 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Sorry to mention, but I believe in one more big dump before a nice bull run. Do you see how easy to manipulate the market today. Some whale with only 3-5k of BTC is moving price to get more money from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

I am a believer in cryptocurrency. I see this as a bad season but for sure prices will recover and people will have faith in crypto again
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Yes, we should stop panicking in order to have a good result in the end. We should be potentially wait the right time to recover from what happen and just hold on to it.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

in my opinion, panic people are those who make investments when crypto market prices are very high, namely when January 2018 then, who does not panic if their crypto assets have dropped by 80%, but happy for newcomers, because the market is now very low and very suitable to buy

Yes, over the past few weeks I've noticed the altcoin starts to pump up again, it reminds me of last year's time when the altcoin was shark pump every day
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I think panicking is not the best way of dealing with this fall in market price because it rather leads to panic selling which further causes a drop in the prices.
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
being panic will not always solve your problems about your coins, before you decide in selling consider this, will I not regret it?will I really profit from this? panic selling lowers tje price of coins
Phumagraphlz

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

yes its very true, just be patience  about everything, more coin is at the dip and just relax to what is going on as long as you dont sell your coin at this point you cant sure that the coin is still can get the good profit when the market started to recover. Just be patience and stay calm
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

True indeed, if you start panicking theres no way you can gain a profit in your'e holdings. So if you want to hold then start believing on your tokens because prices in market is not instant a he rise. It will rise gradually and also depends on how they manage their project. If you want to earn for your holdings you better have alteast patience on it.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

I see that in connection with the panic condition of many people only increases. Although everyone understands perfectly well that panic does not lead anyone to a good, right choice. It only confuses and causes chaos. So hold on and do not be discouraged!
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

With us believing in the crypto currency it might make us think more positively in the end. So from that I believe in the crypto currency will certainly bring me profit.
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

It's hard not to panic when your crypto portfolio shrinks. And trying to save at least some of their assets all convulsively begin to translate everything into Fiat. But on the other hand, these very alarmists create such negative consequences from which they themselves later suffer. So, I completely agree with you, we all need to less panic and believe in the positive outcome of this prolonged fall.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

you can hold it tight or let it go now. depend on what you believing and trust. whether to hodl it or not.for me I just hold it and hoping it to bump up someday. I like to long term my token and I do believe it will bump.cause nothing will stay bottom forever.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:25:34 PM

I agree with your proposal, do some people have the patience and reason to follow your opinion when the market is falling. If they have the patience, this market will be for them and hold their crypto for long term.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

you can hold it tight or let it go now. depend on what you believing and trust. whether to hodl it or not.for me I just hold it and hoping it to bump up someday. I like to long term my token and I do believe it will bump.cause nothing will stay bottom forever.
It will after some time, when most of those weak holders sell out and leave this industry strong holders will begin to collect and achieved success, this chain will evolve from bearish to bullish its been proven from time to time, expectations should be extended in order to have more patience and trust, stay from your position and hold your assets things are better in this coming future ahead.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Some tokens do that's why if you're planning on going long in a token, you have to choose wisely. Bitcoin, ethereum and other top coins, though not doing very good right now, are still pretty good to hold. These are real projects with uses that are already being implemented now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Agreed. The problem is we already are in a bear market for over 8 months and there are no signs of recovery. Thats what is causing some people to panic...
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Lot’s of people thinking negative about trading because when people lose money then people give blame with trading. If they have not knowledge about trading but they need to money if it is not possible to make money in his trading they are start to blame in trading. I just want to say don’t make confuse in your trading start trading and must believe yourself.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

I always believe that bitcoin is a very good future, and I believe that bitcoin is a transaction tool that can make it easier for everyone to do it, so I don't feel panicked even though the current situation is bad, I followed it like last year, last year's prices rose before end of 2017.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

When the panic begins, ask yourself a question. What will change? And I will answer - nothing! So, it's better not to panic. Take care of yourself and develop.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Yes, and the first thing to do when you start to believing is set your expectation as low as you can, so you dont need to feeling disapointed when your excpectation didnt come to reality
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: