Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5753 times)
Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

Seeing is believing... If you are panicking after you have seen and believed that means your belief is not real, true or strong. Are you are a newbie or brandnew ? Or are you worried about what is happening in the cryptocurrency World ?. Or may be you were a jr.member before but now you are a newbie. Don't panick, I was a jr. Member before but now I am a newbie. What does this mean to me?  It means that we should work harder than before and make good and constrctive posts and be hopeful that we will attain the next level or stage of ranking in bitcointalk. Or may be you just joined in cryptocurrency and you are not sure of it. Please get rid of such an idea or belief that cryptocurrency is not real and dependable. Yesterday, I made some money from it. Cryptocurrency is sure and it will never go into extinction. Or may be you are afraid of the uncommon price fluctuation,  no this should not make you panick at all because very soon market will recover itself.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenit22

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

Sometimes panic on the contrary helps not to lose money. There are times that blind faith leads to complete failure. We must always think a head and not stupid to believe.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:36:48 PM by bangjoe

quite surprising indeed when I saw the price decline that was so deep even though at the beginning of the year most of the price of coins was high especially bitcoin and ethereum

but after that the decline occurred continuously because it was natural for many people to panic, especially until now there is still no sign -the sign that the market will recover even though crypto will not die but that is not what makes people panic but is how long the situation will continue like this

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vvalaby

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Even until tonight before I go to bed, this eye is still seeing and watching about the situation of the cryptocurrency that is still weakening. But this doesn't make me too sad, I'm sure and optimistic that everything will pass and change the fresh crypto season. Stay motivated by friends !! Cool
Not to lose faith and in the future I advise you to cease to monitor so fixedly a situation in the cryptoforeign exchange market. Relax a little, make to yourself rest and be prepared for growth of cryptocurrency. Then works will be more and will be necessary to Sealy.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Sometimes panic on the contrary helps not to lose money. There are times that blind faith leads to complete failure. We must always think a head and not stupid to believe.
I also experienced it, panic has saved my assets, but that will not always happen so we must be able to analyze the market and coins independently because we cannot just depend on the opinions of others. but everything will be different if you hold a coin that is definitely like an ETH, I think holding a coin just needs to be patient.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

I also experienced it, panic has saved my assets, but that will not always happen so we must be able to analyze the market and coins independently because we cannot just depend on the opinions of others. but everything will be different if you hold a coin that is definitely like an ETH, I think holding a coin just needs to be patient.
I agree that panic in very rare cases can save you, but mostly panic only leads to sad consequences. You always have to think soberly before you make any move, otherwise it is tantamount to gambling with a great chance of losing.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

I have stop panicking over the issue of bitcoin.But i really believe some day we are are going to smile.That's part of the business
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

People react differently to the same event. Panic. For some, this is a normal state. When reading the forum, it is clear that many are now unsure of cryptocurrency, but this is doubt, not panic.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
yes. it doesnt mean that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will lose its value to zero. only noob traders believe that it is a one way up ladder. sometimes we have to take low to bounce high! dont be afraid but believe in what you have discovered!
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:24:30 PM

I think it's really not worth it to panic. Because it will not help the cause. But still, I believe you that the market situation is a little scary. I think it will cost a little wait and everything will fall into place.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Definitely agree with the author, I also think that the market has now subsided and should believe in those coins which you sit and worth the wait ! I am in drawdown myself and do not sell yet

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Panic does not lead to good results. We need to learn to wait. Balance is important.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

Panic does not lead to good results. We need to learn to wait. Balance is important.
yes you are right, don't panic because what happened is already normal. waiting is the right choice right now, believe me crypto will grow soon and prices will start to rise.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Only a few panic, the bigger question is how long you can sit and hold back. It's more complicated than that. I want to spend my savings.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

It is true that we should not panic and be patient. We must believe that the price will be raising up. Because it always happen and from the experience before the crypto world will get shock by the surprise. I ever see this last year. So..don't be panic !

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

This is a completely correct remark, which today has much more serious reasons to reverse the trend of Bitcoin prices, because we all begin to understand that the volumes are supported, but it’s not clear who and why
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:14 PM

Yes, now only remains to wait and hope
I think another six months we will wait  Cheesy
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Panic is bred by people who buy cryptocurrency for the sake of quick money.
Now, on the contrary, it is necessary to trade constantly in order to increase the number of coins, so that later, at a favorable rate, you can bring a larger number of coins to fiat.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

all have the right to panic but do not let us take off our assets, because all will definitely
return to the price for all the assets we have, just time and our calm to see the market situation.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

Yes i dont usually panic when the market and the price is falling down, because these are just normal situatuons in the crypto world. Just believe that someday cryptocurrencies will be legalize and acceptable in every country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: