Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:56:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5758 times)
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

When I remember myself two years ago, it makes me laugh because I behaved like a real hamster. I made thousands of unnecessary purchases and sales, which ultimately led to the fact that I lost about 20 percent of my deposit in one month. The same thing is happening with those who invested for the first time this year. I am very sorry for these people because I understand how they feel.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

Do you also notice how today it is thickening the clouds over the BTC because they are trying to bring the rate down even lower because they say that the BTC volatility has dropped and this means that the BTC is dead? Do you believe that? I do not believe in this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

When I remember myself two years ago, it makes me laugh because I behaved like a real hamster. I made thousands of unnecessary purchases and sales, which ultimately led to the fact that I lost about 20 percent of my deposit in one month. The same thing is happening with those who invested for the first time this year. I am very sorry for these people because I understand how they feel.

New investors really have this attitude and they can change it as time goes by and they can finally learn from their mistakes and after that they can be able to control their feelings.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

panic and believing has to be part of human mind, and there will be a reason that would present like this situation right now on the cryptocurrency ecosystem, panic was a warning for where to put an investment and believe was a hope for an investment, both of it should made positive mental attitude.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

I think the current situation of cryptocurrency is quite good to buy and hold until the bull market appears , if the price continue to fall, you should buy more if you still have money.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

For all those that are panicking ,this year so far bitcoin manages to stable,in the past years bitcoin journey was ruff than now ,we don't need to panick, just lock your coins up and move on,wait for the perfect time to get your profits ,I know its not an easy task and panicking is general for human but won't change a thing

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

Indeed! With the current market situation, staying positive is very important so as not to panic and sell off your coins at a losing price. I am still positive that the market will recover at the end of the year and that crypto prices will start to rise again. I've been hodling my assets for quite some time and it won't hurt much to continue believing in the return of crypto.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

I believe that one day, most of the companies and organization will utilize blockchain and cryptocurrency for their transactions. We are in the era of fast moving transaction and time will come that hard money will no longer accommodate this kind of pace. Cryptocurrency will be the answer. So start believing that it will happen. Cheers ")
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

Panic never led to something good. Patience and patience again. The end of cryptocurrency is predicted for a very long time, but the future stands behind the cryptocurrency. You just need to wait out the decline.
Yes, and patience is a skill you can't lose once you get the hang of it. We need to practice now to keep steady and efficient mind in the future. Patience we train now will come in handy many times over.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:08 AM

Yes of course patient is only the best key when you holding a coin that you know that will grow in the future and I think that's the best to do right now. As we can see the market is not yet working on any currency to grow their value this moment that's why keep yourself more in patient.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:47 AM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Due to the current situation of cryptocurrency right now, everyone is just believing that the market will going well soon and almost all of the people here in the crypto world are just hodling and waiting until the very good time.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Panic of course is not necessary but how can that be when your assets are melting every day? what they don't fall 10% and 90%, i.e. 100 thousand dollars I still have only 10 thousand . It's very sad
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

I believe that in the future the crypto market will have a movement to increase, and because of that the hodl is still the strategy I choose. I strengthen myself not to panic, because panic is the beginning of loss.

jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

If you're here with cryptocurrency, you need to understand how volatile this market is. Keeping that in mind, would prevent you from making panic selling that might lead to loss. Investing in cryptocurrency, first you must trust the technology behind it. I'm not saying that every coin would give profit. The strategy is very simple, research and then trust.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Only mass adaptation will lead to an increase in cryptocurrency capitalization, and only the development of blockchain technologies, solving scalability problems, will help bring those wonderful days, expected by everyone here, closer.
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Now or later this will be an incredible volume of the market. The ones who are currently hanging on this market will surely be in places where they cannot predict. Waiting for this time without waiting for panic will win.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

It remains a month or two to wait for the upward movement. If this does not happen, then there is no longer anything to believe in, and we can only guess, and this is not very good. Huh
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

You cannot avoid us to panic after what happened the market today but even all of this happen i am still positive that we can surpass all of this struggle you cannot win the game if you start to panic just focus your game cos it might bring you to glory...

Leenwar

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

Just hold your coins more than 2-5 years without tension. I believe we will again gain more than 200-1000% profit. No bank can be able to give us such a huge profit like cryptos.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

Yes, the falling price of cryptocurrency doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency. In crypto, i think its just a common situation because the market price can fluctuating much. Panicking will not get you anywhere, and there must be some peoples can take advantage of your panic actions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: