Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5753 times)
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:55:44 AM

I am very glad that I am not the only one who holds this opinion. For me, believing in cryptocurrency is the meaning of all activities and I am sure that if most investors behave like me, then we will definitely go to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

I will not force you to believe in crypto. I myself realize that this is a technology that might be extinct as you get older. To note, the extinction will not occur in the near future. During crypto still had a large community, crypto was still a strong technology. Going forward, I think crypto can rise again with the achievement of its rising market prices. So I decided to wait for that time to arrive.
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

im just too tired of waiting and believing that crypto market could rised again, now im just got panicking again when today etherium was below 200$ again, so sad.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Of course it's not time to panic thinking it's the end of the crypto world. After all, the market is such that it can not be stable otherwise there will be no trading. Perhaps the correction is very much delayed, but after such a global correction, the rate should just explode for a short time, the bull will be bullish and then hibernate again and a deep correction
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Panic usually achieve nothing,  the intelligent planing and execution is what bring tremendous progress in trading and investing activities of cryptocurrency. 

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Panic won't solve your problem but can increase your losses. The market is indeed at a very low price. But you also have to start believing that the price of the coin will recover and experience an increase. You have to be patient and start investing in a few coins for the future.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

In fact, the market will not be the same as you expected. This is a game without rules. Only ignorant people will find the law. You must continue to wait patiently.

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

All right no panic not even need to say that the cryptocurrency is one big Scam and stuff like that. If you lose money here, its a bug that did not sell in time, or the wrong project selected for investment. Yes I lost money too, but don't blame the cryptocurrency in it. This is a unique technology and further development of the world will be linked to the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Believe in crypto and everything will be fine.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:03 AM

In the short history of bitcoin and other altcoins there were hard times. Was such that the price falls for two years. Everybody wants to make a quick buck. It is necessary to be patient and everything will turn out

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

yes I agree with you OP panic will make us more stressed. this is our time for HODL and be patient waiting. or if you have more money buying coins and hodl. I believe in the future the coin will rise again. while waiting for the coin to rise, we should do positive things such as joining an ICO project by posting positive articles or videos about cryptocurrency. so we help spread the good news about crypto.
Negative news will make coin prices fall so that instead of panic thinking about this red market we better do positive things for cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ociwiw

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

It's right.  The current situation, however bad they may be, does not mean that the cryptocurrency has come to an end.  Cryptocurrency only at the beginning of its journey!
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

I totally agree with you, we just have to wait and believe that the course will grow upwards.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

I totally agree with you, we just have to wait and believe that the course will grow upwards.
It is professional from investor to say that we have to believe? Nothing else? Investing and then believing is not the best strategy. You should avoid losses.

daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

I myself always researching before investing. So when you already realized their product is good inside and their price is going down. I dont care too much about it. cause i believe when people already realized their good product then the chance for their price going up is still high and i think its the time for me to filled up my bag again.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Newbies panic because their faith in cryptocurrency is very weak. Experienced traders use this situation to buy coins that have become very cheap.
tetrisx

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

Panic is the most terrible enemy of a trader, you need to learn not to expose yourself to this feeling, since the biggest mistakes are made during the panic in the market.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:18:20 AM

I believe, that panic in most cases are amenable to strangers. Since they are more emotional and do not fully understand the work of the market. That's why they act emotionally. But I don't blame them, we were all beginners once, so let them learn from their mistakes and stop panicking. In any case, the market will recover and everything will be fine.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

current market conditions are very bad and make many people panic, but we have to stay calm and stop to panic because it will only make things worse, believe that the market will definitely recover and will be green again

wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

We need to believe in crypto currencies guys, despite the fact that the market was falling the whole year. The believers and holders will be rewarded, when the bulls will come to the market. Just stay calm and hodl your coins.
JMD07

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

We should be optimistic and let others feel that we can have a good future in this technology and achieve our financial freedom. This is our opportunity to buy crypto while its still at cheaper price. The future is brighter in cryptocurrency. Let's just trust the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: