Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5759 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I've started to believe in crypto since beginning, that's why I am still here after a huge loss and I still believe in industry, in mass adoption of blockchain.
If you panic then simply quit crypto!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

It's hard to accept that now that the bear trend is taking it's toll to every one of us here, the only positive thing is, top coins are not falling anymore they have stabilized now, maybe this is just a preparation for the coming big pump in the market, that we are all waiting for.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
  I agree with your point of view. Because any market has a rise and fall. Now we are facing a market crisis but that is not the first time. After a time of crisis the crypto market is recovering at a much higher rate, so believe in a better future.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

Panicking is for those who didn't believe that market is pumping up and getting stronger again. they think that market cant survive this situation but look it is still profitable and its way to pump up.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

Those people who panicked when the market was falling down because they doesn't know the real use and importance of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology all they known was easy money here but they are wrong and they had learned their lessons.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

Panicking is for those who didn't believe that market is pumping up and getting stronger again. they think that market cant survive this situation but look it is still profitable and its way to pump up.
You are right. People who don`t see a perspective of crypto and blockchain will always panic. Crypto supporters believe in crypto, hold and invest in good projects and they will be good rewarded when better times for crypto comes.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Are you too optimistic? The panic has always existed, and now the market is very depressed. It may last a long time. We must wait patiently.
for now I am not too optimistic because my country crypto currencies have not been fully formalized and legalized by the government even the government prohibits direct transactions with crypto currencies but confidence remains for the development of crypto currencies
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

I am believing in something what i am dont know already one year ))
While we believing other make moneys.
Give us think with our head please

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.

I really like your contribution on this is issue. Its good to hear from a well experienced person in crypto world. You have said it all, the main thing for the market recovery is to start believing that the crypto price will still go up again.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
expekto

Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

i tihink tahtbpeopel s paranoid reaction is quite understandable and i believe that it will pass as long as the situation becomes better

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

I really like your contribution on this is issue. Its good to hear from a well experienced person in crypto world. You have said it all, the main thing for the market recovery is to start believing that the crypto price will still go up again.
in my opinion otbis hard to stip panic ehenyou are told soemthing formt he outsode and inside both should change and then peipel will calm down

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

certainly in market conditions like today, many people panic and sell their coins. but I still believe and be optimistic, crypto will be able to rise and the price will stabilize. this is not the first time, so don't panic.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
pixelvault

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

skepticism is natural. Spreading panic is the problem lol 
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

it is hard to stop panic when people are telling you to do so as ghere are some res9ns why you have started this

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

I'm sure, bro. if people who stop investing in the world of bitcoin they must try hard to collect additional capital to buy some coins as their savings ..Because they know that now prices are falling by buying them now they will get huge profits ...
in my opinion we all feel sometimes panic and deep fear but still it is just a phase that will pass soon and we will feel different

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

You  are right, dip in prices is not knew and sometimes don't know why people get worried and think of the end of cryptocurrencies. Every coin started from somewhere and will not remain there for ever, it will either go up or down. All you need is the good time of which only patience could only take you there.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

Many of us here are bit panic , since market are red for almost 8 months. And it is quite alarming . No sign of recovery . But this not the case now because if you see the graph in market we can see that trend slowly moving upward. Believe in crypto! Hold for the future.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

When people watch such a drop in the market, they immediately panic, they went to the end of 2017 and all the time watched only growth and now it is very difficult for them.

Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

When people watch such a drop in the market, they immediately panic, they went to the end of 2017 and all the time watched only growth and now it is very difficult for them.

The coin is not dropping that far, investing the money now could bring the price further up.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Holding is the best choice at the current market situation. It will recover, it will take time and those who have been holding, will get back their investments  and even make profit

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: