Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:23:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will become zero value?  (Read 11851 times)
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:11:10 AM

Of course a deep fall in the price of Ethereum is causing consternation among many crypto enthusiasts.
but all this is due to the general depression in the market. as soon as the market trend changes,the price of Ethereum will start to grow up.my opinion-hodl!
Ethereum is now recovering as many people predicted, people are simply too anxious, it seems as if people had no experience in this market, they should know that the prices of cryptocurrencies go down a lot faster than they go up, so I saw this change in the price of ethereum as nothing more but people panicking but eventually smart investors will buy those coins for a very cheap price, and that is precisely what I'm seeing happening in the market.

Yes, the growth of ETH is really good now compared to last week's comparison. Lets spread the positive vibration around.
we see ethereum prices climbing up,
I'm sure that ethereum will go to 500 $ next month,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:44 PM

Of course a deep fall in the price of Ethereum is causing consternation among many crypto enthusiasts.
but all this is due to the general depression in the market. as soon as the market trend changes,the price of Ethereum will start to grow up.my opinion-hodl!
Ethereum is now recovering as many people predicted, people are simply too anxious, it seems as if people had no experience in this market, they should know that the prices of cryptocurrencies go down a lot faster than they go up, so I saw this change in the price of ethereum as nothing more but people panicking but eventually smart investors will buy those coins for a very cheap price, and that is precisely what I'm seeing happening in the market.

Yes, the growth of ETH is really good now compared to last week's comparison. Lets spread the positive vibration around.
I hope everything will be fine, ethereum will not go zero value but it price is increasing and decreasing so you don't sell it, keep it it will give one day more profit.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

I'm sure the $ 500 price can be achieved next month, I'm also sure that, there is always the potential to keep ethereum going up so that buying now will be profitable, ethereum is a good and convincing coin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
I doubt to hold ethereum coz I saw the ethereum value still goes down:(
What do you think guys it's time to SELL or HODL?
Let me know your thoughts please:)
Thank you.

What a noob question,if you don’t have enough guts and bravery you should leave this crypto community because weak people have no place here.

Ethereum is the second greatest coin,and this has been the most used platform amongst all alternative coins so no one will think that this will goes down to zero value so stop fooling around and stop drinking coffee since you are becoming a nervous guys lol
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

Hello everyone,
Just asking your opinion about the crisis of ethereum,this coin will become useless? Or still price correction?
Thank you.
I do not think, because Ethereum has come too long to just come to such an end, it would be too difficult for them, they will continue to work, and will come out in the pros.

R9oooo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

The ethereum is a very large coin that has a large community and very good developers in its team, because it is assumed that the ethereum will depreciate incorrectly, and buying a coin or not is up to you.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:48:14 PM

I am sure that ethereum immediately went to the sky, buying ethereum when such a cheap price is good and profitable, I am sure ethereum will never be zero.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

For me it's impossible that ethereum become zero value we can see now that the price of ethereum is going down but we know ethereum has a potential and i'm sure ethereum price will slowly goes up by the end of this year just hold on and be patient to wait till the price goes up.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

In my opinion ethereum will not touch up to zero, because ethereum has enormous potential, ethereum is the best altcoin, there are many advantages of ethereum compared to other coins, even though now ethereum prices fall deep enough but I am sure this will end and etherum prices return go up.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:09:58 PM

I do not think that this is possible, and whether it is possible in General ever, for example in 10 years, it will be a completely different coin, with a different process of development, as much will change over time.

MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

I do not think that this is possible, and whether it is possible in General ever, for example in 10 years, it will be a completely different coin, with a different process of development, as much will change over time.
But ethereum remains a favorite coin, maybe it's still in a crisis like what happened in bitcoin in 2014. So I think wiyh buy eth now while the price is still cheap.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

It`s impossible for ETH to become useless, a lot of companies invest in and a lot of altcoins works on ERC 20 framework. My advice to you it's buying ETH for a low price and hold.
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

It`s impossible for ETH to become useless, a lot of companies invest in and a lot of altcoins works on ERC 20 framework. My advice to you it's buying ETH for a low price and hold.
I also won't believe that ethereum will return to 0 $,
I believe that ethereum will return to 500 $ before December 2018
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:37:24 PM

Don't loose hopes for my opinion until now I was hoping Ethereum can survive like bitcoin my prediction was ETH will recover the price increase before and of the month as long as bitcoin is still there I think ETH will survive.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you.
That can't happen because etherum is still one of the best coins with a very high volume market. the decline that occurs at this time is natural because we all know that price fluctuations will always occur in the world of digital currencies. etherum is still used by various ico project platforms, so that is one reason to say that etherum is one coin that has very good prospects.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

things like that will never happen to ethereum, the ecosystem is very supportive of the development of ethereum itself, from community even until the company stands on the ethereum Blockchain platform,

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

Ethereum is one of the best solution in crypto that could be happen. Till now there is no other solutions with real product and mature network that provides such stability and has a real use case.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Ethereum is one of the best solution in crypto that could be happen. Till now there is no other solutions with real product and mature network that provides such stability and has a real use case.
I completely agree with you and I think that all these negative assumptions or statements of other crypto currency users have a definite purpose. They make this ugly competitor to the etherium, or provoke a drop in prices to purchase promising coins of the etherium at a cheap price.

HELLO EVERYONE.
kiedis

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Stupid question. It is just a correction, how could it go to zero? It is a great coin, too many people invested so much money into it. It cannot fall, it will only grow.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

For me Ethereum will not become zero value Ethereum is a second good coin after bitcoin I believe that someday Ethereum price will rise up again the only thing we need is to be patient and believe
Fortunately that day will come soon when the market for ETH will again be revitalized and all those who are holding their ETH will be more than happy. Also I would talk about the advanced technologies of the crypto market and the best among them are the ETH technology. Having said that, it is necessary to hold your coins even if the price so down. And believe me that the price will not fall to zero. The fact that you are determined to hold ETH in any situation makes you rational in many ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: