Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:12:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX.....TO SELL OR TO HOLD??  (Read 493 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
This proves that even experts can be wrong, trading does not always produce profits and sometimes we will also experience losses even if this also applies to experts. My advice about whether you sell or hold, it's better for me to hold it because some issues regarding the end of the year are bullish, just wait until the end of the year, even if there is no bull sign then it's up to you want to sell or not.
This teaches us lessons to make our own decision, I was once losses my money in the past because I am too reliance on the trading signals
giving by experts, at first I made profit but it's easy that time because we are in the bullish period, now that we are in the bearish trend, the price are very unpredictable so our chance to make a profit is very low as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
In the cryptocurrency market you can't hurry. As you may have noticed,the entire cryptocurrency market is now in a bearish trend, but this trend should turn around in a month and a half.Besides TRX is evolving, it is not a coin Scam.If of course you have invested all your money in July and you have nothing to live for,then you can sell part of your tokens.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

All altcoin was dumped hard include TRX, i have seen TRX listed in all mayor exchanges and this mean development of this project is keep work to increase the demand of the coin.  In technical analysis TRX has potential to going up to the highest price again, and i heard they also will burn some supply of token, so this mean more potential the price will going up again.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future
I agreed with what you said. The best thing the OP can do is to cut loss but you need wait while before you sell some part of the coin and buy later during last week of December that's if you love the coin or you can another coin with good potentials.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:24 PM

Probably try to hodl it. I think the project of TRX is that great to be a fan of. And also look up onto the creator of the coin itself. He is a student of jack ma.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

Lol. Tron's hovering just around 300 sats and we all know it has a very good potential to rally and move up in time. So i'd be out of my wits to think about selling at this point. I consider tron to be one of those that has really good potential with it's project so hold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Have you thought about making a lateral move into another coin that has has a similar price drop but much better fundamentals?  I find myself also in the dog house with a looser and I'm contemplating a lateral move to help me get out of this jam. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:58 AM

TRX is a very good coin for trading. Though I held some TRX coins for the future, but I would like to trade with TRX coins. If you want to sell, then you can. But don't sell in loose, if you are in lose now then try to do trade otherwise hold tight until the market grows up.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

I think TRX for now, if you are stuck at a very expensive price like that, maybe a very good and very right step is to keep the sale of assets that you have at a very cheap price because TRX has the potential to be very expensive.

You're never stuck at a certain price level. Reading this reminded me of that and one of the options is to dollar cost average. Take advantage of this lower price point to buy more. Lowering the average price you bought in at, you can then sell at a lower price point in the future to make a profit.
It depends on the need you face today. In my opinion if there is no intensive need to sell your coins then holding is better. In the future the prices of Altcoin will also go up due to increase in the investment cap. Buy at lower price today means profit in the future. If you have no other source to overcome your financial problems then you should sell your coins.
Viscore

Activity: 2996
Merit: 643

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

You better hold it for a moment that we are in declining situation and safe from losing your money. Isn't the right time for you to sell or to modify your TRX into another coins cause I may think that after these dumps ETH will fly as well as the other altcoins including this coin. We wait for a little bit while, keep patient mate.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Knabu

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

First of all you shouldn't take investment advices from anyone in the crypto space unless you're 110% sure that they've never been involved in fraudulent activity and have a solid track record in recommending profitable investments. Even then you shouldn always do your own research on the project or doing your own technical analysis, and only after that decide if you're still on the same page with the "advisor". In cases like this you unfortunately have no one else to blame but yourself, take this as a lesson.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

for me trx is a good coin I like it and I have bought it I chose to hold because the current price is good for the long term for daily trading I only use 10% of the trx I have

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

self proclaimed expert traders are the worst traders of all ,they are just making some noise and attentions on a bull market.giving signals,showing profits and boasting their winning trades..but in bullish times they are very quiet and just like dead..don't fall tor them again.

there's a lot of activities and trading competition happening now with TRX,and for sure those whales are playing a lot of their TRXs so anything could really happen.
If you don't really do trading,it's better for you to just hold your TRX.40% loss is really painful to see and it may even go worst.possible things that you may look to

a.sell now and accept the loss(but it's more painful if you see the price go up after you sell)
b.wait for the price to go up a little higher then sell.
c.just hold it and wait for the market to recover

It's really hard to give advice in a situation like this,because the answers really depends how much you can handle and manage your losses.the whole market is down and TRX ranks no.13 in the total market cap,it still really have the potential to go back to your buying price or more so you really need to analyze and think of a good strategy carefully.

You have lost your capital due to holding your coins; it means that holding for more time will take you in more loses. I suggest you to convert your investment to some other Altcoin. There are many good coins in the market which are quite profitable than TRX. If I were in your place I would never invest in RTX because I only invest in reliable coins and for me TRX is not reliable.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

TRX is a good worthy investment in last year so many investors buying this coin. But This year total market was down so all the investors are little worried so again this will going to moon on end of the year or 2019. My suggestion is keep holding next year itself because we will earn decent profit in next year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

This proves that even experts can be wrong, trading does not always produce profits and sometimes we will also experience losses even if this also applies to experts. My advice about whether you sell or hold, it's better for me to hold it because some issues regarding the end of the year are bullish, just wait until the end of the year, even if there is no bull sign then it's up to you want to sell or not.
I think this crypto is not famous and anonymous currencies cannot make their place in the market. It is better to sell such coins which receive no funding. Such coins are mostly scam and took the money of innocent people. It is better to put your money in some reliable and authentic and exchange listed currency, so that you will be mentally relaxed with your investment.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

if investing in new coins means that you have to be prepared to invest in long-term, it's common to have lots of coins that are expensive and start up prices, due to many factors, shareholders who just want to get a little profit selling their coins in large quantities and causing prices to fall make the price of a coin / token go up all need the process you can see the coin coin price chart that already exists, and I add if you do not analyze the coin that you will invest then don't invest, first analyze the future coin that you will invest
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Keep hold . That is my thinking and I find it very reasonable. You can be patient a while and the right time will come. I think it's not far off. Although it is now crypto time is down and around the negative information.
udidrone

Activity: 2114
Merit: 268

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

If you still strong, you can hold it. Or if you have strategy how to manage loss, you can use it too. for example, sell it and buy potential coin that you already analyze and you think can give you profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Let's see the grounds. There was a time that XRP gave huge amount of profit. Now the market is down. no one knows when it will be in bull run. If you are able to survive, forget about the market condition. Hold for 1 or two years. You can earn a good amount of profit. Surely it will create a new all time high. But if you are not able to hold sell part of your coins when the market is on a rising pattern. When your coins hit at least your buy point, you will not be in loose. 10% of your profit is important in a market like this & book your profit to buy more in upcoming market drop. Keep in mind that XRP has highest market supply which hints you that price could rise slowly.

Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Let's see the grounds. There was a time that XRP gave huge amount of profit. Now the market is down. no one knows when it will be in bull run. If you are able to survive, forget about the market condition. Hold for 1 or two years. You can earn a good amount of profit. Surely it will create a new all time high. But if you are not able to hold sell part of your coins when the market is on a rising pattern. When your coins hit at least your buy point, you will not be in loose. 10% of your profit is important in a market like this & book your profit to buy more in upcoming market drop. Keep in mind that XRP has highest market supply which hints you that price could rise slowly.
Maybe your still pertaining to TRX or I'm XRP still. Depending on how much we needed the money is the key whether we will sell it or not. If bought both at their peak price last year then its definitely loss to sell now.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: