Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen if the token or coin does not get into the market?  (Read 571 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

I also have some coins in my wallet and they are not yet in the exchange. I still have the positive thinking that the developer is still progressing their system to be ready for the exchange. They have different roadmap to be on exchange or not yet. But, if the token or coin is really not entered in the market, it means that the token or coin is zonk right? Can it be a dead coin?

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Your tokens can be sold athttps://forkdelta.app/.Or choose a waiting strategy.Maybe soon Your tokens will be traded on exchanges.The main thing is to follow the project that issued tokens and know the road map.In any case, do not rush to make decisions

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:27:13 PM

Well, when this happens it means only one thing. That they will stay in your wallet for a long time. I heard on such tokens say garbage. In general, this is an unpleasant situation. I do not want anyone like that.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

see developer activities in the project, whether they are active or not. you can also discuss with other investors and if everything has the opposite, then throw away your expectations for the token or coin and forget it.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

As I know you can't remove coins from your wallet. They can be donated to the founder of Ethereum by sending all the coins to the zero address. But I don't understand why you do. Leave the coins, maybe someday they will be on exchange and will be something to cost.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

It quite unfortunate such things happens. I have participated in airdrops of good projects but the reward isn't worth it. So I have decide to do away with airdrops and focus on bounty campaigns instead.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

You can't delete any token in your wallet. You can only transfer that token to another wallet. But actually that the token is not traded in any exchange at the moment, this is does not mean that the token will not trade in any exchange in the future. That's why I think you can continue the hold this token in your wallet. Maybe in the future that token can make you profit.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.

There are plenty of tokens which are listed already in the exchange firm but most of the people was forced to hold because it has have a very small value but there is no reason to throw this in the garbage , all you have to do is just to keep this in your wallet since we really do not know the future , like some of the coins that have a bigger price right now , some of those coins was start with the very small value.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

I have some coins and token in my wallet and for some time now no news about the platform or coin. What happen if after we all struggle to support ICOs through the different media and beyond even our capacity and the token does not get into the market or what is paid to you as reward for your support is something that is almost as good as nothing, what do you do in such cases? Is there anyway to remove such coins from your wallets? Personally I did some airdrop when I heard they were good but my rewards are so little that I wish there is a way I can delete it out of my wallet.

that has to do with current market situation. I have seen many of them still holding back from exchange. Why do you want to delete them? just keep them in your wallet. What happens if you delete them and they get listed on exchange? it's better to be safe than sorry. few extra tokens in your wallet don't hurt anybody.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

that's what we call it scam, there's nothing we can do about that, but if the people on community still support them and the devs is still active, there's still hope for those tokens, that's why you always need to check their community.
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

I think this can not be. After all, if this happens. This suggests that the market will not be able to work fully. After all, the whole structure of the crypto currency is held on internal instruments.
Maikl

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Nothing terrible will happen) just in your wallet will collect dust and remind you of how much time you spent on it and money?
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

just be patient as some projects are delaying the listing of their crypto into the exchanges. the market is very low right now that it is not strategic for projects to list. Just check for updates in their social channels for the announcement. If in case that no activity or announce was issued, then you joined a scam project. You can always delete the coin by transfering it to another or dummy formatted address. but you will be losing more as there are transaction fees.
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

if that coins still have potential get to market so just wait, get into market it's not easy so the holder must patience.
but the worst possibility if not get into market the coins is trash.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

The answer is obvious. If they will not get listed to an exchange then that altcoin will be considered as a trash on your wallet and will never have its value. Most altcoins from airdrops with no serious team members and partnerships are most likely a scam and will be worthless in the future. If you wanted to remove those shit coins on your wallet, send it to a different wallet address or just create a new one instead. Multiple wallets with dedicated purposes is not a bad idea.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

I think every bounty hunter has a large number of such coins. Many lay dead weight, and some of them can shoot in the future. Personally, I do nothing, I will simply look what will happen in the future.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Well it means they're not worth anything unless you can sell them P2P to someone which is unlikely.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Obviously, it won't have a market price since exchangers determine the value of a crypto. Not being listed also means that there will be no one to be able to trade and invest into a coin which would make the volume zero or make the token it self, nonsense. But I have only witnessed delayed listing and never not being listed permanently.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

It means only one thing mate : That ICO just went scam! Yes, it may be very hard to digest for you but that is the truth right now. The ICO's main thing or what I call it is the heart of ICO is listing over the exchanger. If the crypto currencies are getting listed immediately then there is some spark within the project and they are truly wanting the coin to get published to huge crowd that will be coming there way from the exchangers. If you think your ICO is not listing the coin because of some technical issues then it is all right but you should be contacting the admins right away to see whats the reason behind such delay. If they are not communicating then surely something fishy is going on.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

Tokens in your wallet, you can not remove them from your wallet. And if any token can not get into market then it is a scam project and it is a dead token, not worth it. Or luckily you can wait for a longer time. It will be list on the market.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: