Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITTORIUM [BTOR] [CRYPTONIGHTLITEV1] [MASTERNODE] [POW] English Thread  (Read 15309 times)
bittorium (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

These people don't even understand what they have done. They don't understand that by taking part in a project in which other people have invested, they thereby assumed responsibility. And from this point of view it's absolutely unimportant whether they themselves made a profit or not, whether they stole or not, whether they are scamers or not, who of them is more to blame and who's less. The fact remains: because of the actions of these people, others have lost money. The fact remains: they don't want to be responsible for their actions. Unfortunately, this is the psychology of the absolute majority of young people today: never to responce. If no one comes and hits the head with a baseball bat, then everything is fine. If the police don't come and don't take them to prison - then everything is fine. I don't expect any answers from them and I'm not going to participate in any disputes. I'm writing here so that other people do not become victims of this "team".

Okay... like i said earlier nobody lost more than me... And nobody actually cares what you say using different accounts, you may give them a little doubt but we will just continue developing and building bittorium, continuing to grow daily and prove you wrong Smiley

Bittorium Development

Official Website (https://bittorium.org)
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:29:12 PM

Road map:
    September 2018
     ◆ Launch of Bittorium
    November 2018
     ◆ Refinement Of Code For Masternodes -
     ◆ Listing On Exchanges
    December 2018
     ◆ Implementing Masternodes

What is a real sense to start with CryptoNote algo in September to do swap (via exchage?Huh + extra cost) to other algo PHI/quark/x11/.... in December? Maybe just start with the right algorithm from the beginning?
It confirms my warning about the project.

We are not changing algorithm shows you know allot:) no where does it state that we will be changing algorithm... It's funny how trolls appear when they sniff something.. to be fair I'm sick of it, I'm just going to continue development alongside Mika and not even bother with these false comments...

This is becoming ridiculous, it's like why do all new projects get called scams because of 1 person talking trash.. shows how mature some people are, or maybe they're trying to bring down the hashrate then mine more? I guess it's the circle of life... internet trolls talk nonesense then get proven wrong create a new account then talk more trash..

If I didn't work for PSTAR before would that change things? Nope I guess some troll would just try talk trash about something else instead and then use multiple accounts to try tarnish a reputation... funny how it doesn't stick right?

If the plan is to sell the premine would I really offer people from PSTAR to exchange their worthless pstar to BTOR? Oh before you say worthless.. yep giacomo left PSTAR to die, my fault no... btor developments fault nope... go seek giacomo for answers and blame. The only node that is active on pstar is ran by our official pool admin who is only keeping that active untill 31st October for people from PSTAR to exchange to BTOR...

So please think before you post nonesense that scrolling through comments proves you wrong anyway..

Anyway back to work I go, may you have a lovely day and thanks for your input, as I have already mentioned we appreciate all feedback negative or positive..

DEV, please confirm that Masternode functionality will be available in December-2018.
Is there any Cryptonight-lite coin which already runs MasterNodes or POS? Please provide the links if any.
Or will you plan to implement it from scratch? Please advise.

Our masternodes have already been created the tests have been successful now we are just writing and implementing the code for the collateral and refining the API, the progress of this can be viewed on pool.raasu/#masternodes
As far as I'm aware there is no other cryptonight lite coin that is running masternodes...

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Road map:
    September 2018
     ◆ Launch of Bittorium
    November 2018
     ◆ Listing On Exchanges
    December 2018

What is a real sense to start with CryptoNote algo in September to do swap (via exchage?Huh + extra cost) to other algo PHI/quark/x11/.... in December? Maybe just start with the right algorithm from the beginning?

We are not changing algorithm shows you know allot:) no where does it state that we will be changing algorithm... It's funny how trolls appear when they sniff something.. to be fair I'm sick of it, I'm just going to continue development alongside Mika and not even bother with these false comments...

This is becoming ridiculous, it's like why do all new projects get called scams because of 1 person talking trash.. shows how mature some people are, or maybe they're trying to bring down the hashrate then mine more? I guess it's the circle of life... internet trolls talk nonesense then get proven wrong create a new account then talk more trash..

If I didn't work for PSTAR before would that change things? Nope I guess some troll would just try talk trash about something else instead and then use multiple accounts to try tarnish a reputation... funny how it doesn't stick right?

If the plan is to sell the premine would I really offer people from PSTAR to exchange their worthless pstar to BTOR? Oh before you say worthless.. yep giacomo left PSTAR to die, my fault no... btor developments fault nope... go seek giacomo for answers and blame. The only node that is active on pstar is ran by our official pool admin who is only keeping that active untill 31st October for people from PSTAR to exchange to BTOR...

So please think before you post nonesense that scrolling through comments proves you wrong anyway..

Anyway back to work I go, may you have a lovely day and thanks for your input, as I have already mentioned we appreciate all feedback negative or positive..
Extra point: what is a GREAT sense to start in SEPTEMBER and list coin in NOVEMBER and apply code changes in DECEMBER?
1) Why final code could not be applied from the beginning? to start early premine sales season with minimum investment?)
2) Have you considered that exchanges will update wallets rather long time (weeks) or ask extra reward for it?
There won't be a hard fork, it is purely implementing of the masternode code, I already answered this before...

Bittorium Development

mtl1979

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

DEV, please confirm that Masternode functionality will be available in December-2018.
Is there any Cryptonight-lite coin which already runs MasterNodes or POS? Please provide the links if any.

We used Karbowanec code as a base, adapted it to work with WalletGreen-based command-line wallet (so it and GUI wallet can use same wallet files without conversion) and implemented a lot of new code on top of it ... We have no plans currently to implement PoS (Proof-of-Stake) as Proof-of-Stake makes it impossible for all miners to be equal (People who have lots of coins get even more; that's not decentralization). We are not trying to implement masternodes the same way as various other coins have done before us, because the whole point of Bittorium is to mix new and old code as much as possible without falling victim of bugs that possibly exist in the merged-in code.
netmebtc

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Road map:
    September 2018
     ◆ Launch of Bittorium
    November 2018
     ◆ Listing On Exchanges
    December 2018

Our masternodes have already been created the tests have been successful now we are just writing and implementing the code for the collateral and refining the API, the progress of this can be viewed on pool.raasu/#masternodes
As far as I'm aware there is no other cryptonight lite coin that is running masternodes...
Is masternode testnet okey? Can I test it?
mtl1979

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Is masternode testnet okey? Can I test it?

We don't use testnet anymore... The code is stable enough for mainnet use.
grega1999

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

keep up god work: CN+masternodes.
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

@everyone the masternodes are ready, we are so far ahead of schedule that we wont fully release them just yet but we will get the mobile app running and release both masternodes and mobile app at the same time to ensure your collateral of 75k BTOR generates enough revenue! Smiley
This won't take long and we will keep you all updated

Bittorium Development

Chandon

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

@everyone the masternodes are ready, we are so far ahead of schedule that we wont fully release them just yet but we will get the mobile app running and release both masternodes and mobile app at the same time to ensure your collateral of 75k BTOR generates enough revenue! Smiley
This won't take long and we will keep you all updated

Keep up the good work dev!

SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:20:02 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 06:33:00 PM by SkyDr4k3

reserved italian translation

pm me Smiley

EDIT:

when i try to install the wallet GUI avast detectes It as a IDP:Generic. If u can fix it.
mtl1979

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

when i try to install the wallet GUI avast detectes It as a IDP:Generic. If u can fix it.

All false positives have to be reported by the users to the maker of the antivirus software... We can't ask them to whitelist our own application.
Chandon

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

The news is that Masternodes are ready, only mobile wallet by founder. When mobile wallet?

Also I suggest a bounty pool to spend that fat premine Grin
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

everyone that has not already exchanged you will have untill tomorrow evening to do so, Crex24 has now enabled withdrawals so you can now withdraw Smiley please follow the instructions bellow.

We are setting up a pot of funds to aid people who have been let down by Pinkstarcoin. Anyone who has Pinkstarcoin can exchange they're PSTAR to BTOR on a 30 PSTAR - 1 BTOR ratio. Only a limited amount of BTOR has been set aside for this and is purely to aid people that trusted in giacomos pinkstarcoin, The exchange is limited and purely a gesture of goodwill granted by the bittorium team. The choice of exchange lays with you!

If you want to exchange send your PSTAR to the following address: P6ZyLMeDAcTKua7kFWZJS1JSLuu25fjXtA57jmi7zFoJFncy6V2G8EGAN9iPsih3MaMygkpHXVpxgNJ Kx7QBN1Y12jZWqB99r
Then email dev@bittorium.org a screenshot, amount and tx hash alongside your bittorium wallet address.
As previously mentioned there is a limited pot and the exchange will end Wednesday 31st October 2018 at 6pm GMT.

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

@everyone we have been listed!! Deposits and Trading will commence soon..
https://smarts.exchange/trade/BTC/BTOR

Bittorium Development

Chandon

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

Good to see that the project is going forward  Grin
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

We have a new pool on the chain!
https://btor.minexmr24.ru/

Bittorium Development

bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

This is very good news, I joined your discord server. Do you plan bounty or airdrop in the near future?
We do random bounties on our discord but will consider starting them on here to be more public accessible soon.

Bittorium Development

swa74

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

We have a new pool on the chain!
https://btor.minexmr24.ru/
* POOL FEE - 0.5%
* MINIMUM PAYOUT - 1 BTOR
* PAYMENT INTERVAL - 10 min
* LOCATION - Russia|Tver
* channel to discord - https://discordapp.com/channels/465924234099818497/507476476086714378

Welcome !!!
Chandon

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

This is very good news, I joined your discord server. Do you plan bounty or airdrop in the near future?
We do random bounties on our discord but will consider starting them on here to be more public accessible soon.

Very under the radar this project. But I see more and more people get involved. This thing will moon for sure when planned updates will be released!
bittorium (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:12:24 AM

Very under the radar this project. But I see more and more people get involved. This thing will moon for sure when planned updates will be released!

Thank you, we know it won't be a quick process to gain traction but once we have it'll be a ride to enjoy, keep updated for further releases!

Bittorium Development

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: