Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge from the bearish run  (Read 745 times)
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Every event brings with itself few advantages and disadvantages  ,bearish trend will also have the same and lot of things can be learnt from it .
1. invest with your own researh.
2. invest slowly .
3. overgreed may ruin .
4. diversify your investment.
5. keep faith in yourself.
6. book profit as soon as the opportunity available , play with profit.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

1. make sure u do an intensive research,
2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck
Yes! thats the basic thing you need before investing so that you won't regret putting your money on it.  Have faith because its not always winning, you need to prepare yourself from worst and have courage to face the losses. Its the experience you need in this type of industry.
kethan

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

This is the most expensive lesson of my life. Payment for the University and courses in General are not nearby. Although I have not closed my positions and recorded losses, the lesson is very sick and expensive. Next time on ATH I will sell)
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Let's recap the lesson from the recent bearish run, before u invest in any cryptocurrency.

2. never stop believing in urself and when things go wrong, u will learn a big lesson and be happy u did your best than following a footstep u know nothing about,

Good luck

I first encountered a bear market and realized that I was not prepared for it that from a psychological point of view, as with the moral. I thought I could survive any Deposit drop, but when I saw -50%...
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

Good luck
yup, researching is definetely the option we have considering the only option we have in this bearish town of cryptomarket which led to thousand of bankruptcy of most individuals who baegely force its way in this market
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

What I learnt in this bear run are

1. There is no solid project, because any project could fail
2. Do not be greedy, always have your profit kept somewhere incase of difficult times
3. Have a job apart from crypto, if you don't want to lose both ways
4. Never trust crypto influencers because most of the time they are just doing the job they are paid to do
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:34:44 AM

Good luck

It's useless, I think! We need more concrete recommendations. What to do to stop a panic attack? What to do when you've lost the half of your deposit? How to stop being greedy? And so on and so forth

Concrete recommendations is good but you should get them yourself because influencers cannot help you
There is nothing to be done to stop panicking attack or fud, why ? Because you can’t reach millions of people same time

When you lose half of your deposit, question is why did you hodl beyond the pump limit ?? Why did u fall in love in crypto currency? This are individual choices and opinions

To stop been greedy, develop yourself and become a better man
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

It is wise idea to believe in yourself instead of others. Especially in cryptocurrency, you should do research yourself before jumping for crypto train. You may consult with crypto experts or friends, but ultimately take decision on your own. And one advice is start with small investment.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

bear market happening now the things that did make many investors fear and go. However, this can be prevented by an analysis of the well. can read the chart that there will at least provide a good way to be able to predict and take decisions that must be made to the bearish market conditions.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:51:34 AM

Good luck
Research does not help when the market shows us all its flaws and is only set to devastate investors. This is an additional factor that is impossible to predict and learn the movement of coins.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

It has been a very difficult time for investors in the past 6 months as what we thought was already a low for the year turned out to be a stop on the way to the eventual bottom. I would add that during the Bear if you held coins that you were confident would recover that purchasing additional units at the lower costs would help you reduce your overall averages.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

A lot of people have learnt a lot in the bearish run, slowing down enough to invest smartly, taking time to learn and educate themselves. Learning from setbacks strengthens and corrects resolves.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

After the bear market, I realized that market analysis is a very necessary thing that can save your Deposit and help you not to lose money.I often faced the fact that all gave for good luck - as it turned out it is not the best option.

great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

You can earn a lot during a bear market if you learn to recognize signals that indicate speculative growth of coins. I have noticed many times when several wealthy participants in a crypto exchange begin to rock the price of some minor altcoin. If this moment is recognized and purchased with this alcoin, then after 3-5 hours you can sell 2 times more expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: