Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2390 times)
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

In my opinion Ethereum will never disappear because hundreds of companies have worked on the platform. There is still plenty of time for Ethereum to grow so this is a problem that does not need to be enlarged because for those who have confidence in Ethereum they will choose to buy it.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:15:18 AM

ETH will never disappear and it will remain as the number 1 altcoin and will always be next to bitcoin. Ethereum is just in the dumping phase but once done, it will recover and go back to its price, probably around $400-$600 for the end of 2018 then move up to $1000 on 2019.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

I am sure if Ethereum will recover the value of the price but to recover then Ethereum will need a long time.
Currently, Ethereum is experiencing a significant price decline.
I think Ethereum will rise if there are many people who believe in Ethereum.
When Ethereum's price decreases, there are many people who leave Ethereum, making Ethereum's price even lower.
We'll see, maybe within 7 months Ethereum will rise and get the price higher again.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

whether eth will experience a recovery or not because eth is now experiencing a further decline in price, after yesterday having experienced a significant price increase. but there is still a possibility that crypto, especially eth, is recovering, it's just hard to determine when the recovery will occur, coupled with a market situation that is currently unstable, this now adds to the difficulty of predicting what will happen to the market.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

yes of course ethereum prices can recover prices but it must be balanced with the good news for cryptocurrency and there must be some requests or buyers who are interested in ethereum so it will definitely make ethereum prices recover.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:04:49 AM

ETH will be around because of its blockchain platform but with so many ICOS popping up and dumping huge amounts of ETH, like EOS is doing, I doubt it will be making a come back any time soon. I wouldn't be surprised if we get back to the ten dollar mark before any bull run comes. If that happens I might buy a few to stash away in case it does rise again. The main problem with ETH is that it is only a utility token used to buy in ICOS and then its dumped in large amounts by all these projects and companies. This is also affecting the whole market and the price of Bitcoin too. ICOS this year are one reason for the market crashes as well as Bitmex, Bitfinex, and CBOE futures trading, KOREAN and Chinese Fud on top.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:44 AM

Market will always recover and I think ethereum will. Although , not as before. I used to support ethereum coming back strong but with the rising competition on block chain only time will tell, ethereum might not fully come back.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I am sure it will recover, but in the short term we still have bear trend and I am personally planning to invest a lot of my savings some at current price and at a price of 150/160 dollars and hodl it in a medium term 320 dollars and for longer 420 dollars! Good day to all and good trading

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

of course because ethereum has great potential even though the price falls but it will recover quickly, and at the end of the year it seems ethereum will soar the price

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

I think it's a long time to recover the eth because of the bitcoin's price drops and the ethics are so long that it's better to just do our eth or better be it to rebuy and just hold it for greater to be our profit in buying cheap eth and keeping it panic selling because it's normal to drop the price of eth so do not be nervous it's better you just hold it.
daotan123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
I think ETH in particular and the whole market will generally recover. However, it is impossible to know in advance what time it is. As the market grows, ETH will grow stronger than other altcoins because it has a strong and significant value, bringing real value to the community and being used by many.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

ETH has a very good property. After the price falls, this coin is quickly restored. Therefore, I believe that by the end of the year the ETH will be around $ 500.

I guess this has become an imagination like the ethereum will rise slowly but comparing with the market situation it is drowning. It's quite hard to predict these days. The market is so competitive but comparing to other altcoins ethereum is much better. Long way to go let's have faith in eth.

Am I spamming? Report me!
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:07:17 AM

At the first i Already think that ethereum price will go to 100$ so that im waiting for it so i can afford but at many days quite that ethereum rising up again.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

At present, ETH is experiencing abnormal fluctuations in the trend of discount. But I think this is just the time to rest before the ETH increases as high as its potential. Consider this a good investment opportunity to buy ETH at a low price. I believe that the speeding ETH price will not be too far.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Ethereum will recover when bitcoin also recovers to high prices. keep calm and relaxed. The best ranked Altcoin will not disappear. because ethereum has supported hundreds of tokens that have a good future. just need to wait for time and all will return at the perfect price.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

In due time, because i have big confidence in this crypto that it will come back soon if not this year. Just imagine how many ICOs are using its blockchain as their blueprint for their tokens. With that alone, i don't think that ethereum will always have a downtrend path.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

I'm sure Ethereum will soon improve, even though at this time Ethereum's price experienced a very large price reduction, but I still believe that prices will rise and bullrun for ethereum, anything can happen. 1000 usd at the end of this year might be difficult, but everything still has possibilities

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

Hello, I think the price of ETH seems to be difficult to recover to a higher point, because now ETH is not only facing more competitors, but ICO projects are facing a downturn!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

The price of ETH is now  to $200 again, and there is no sign of a rise, and the market sentiment is really bad. No one knows if the bear market will last until the end of the year, and we can't guess how much ETH will fall. But I don't think ETH will be less than $150, so I don't think ETH will die.

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:19 AM

ETH will rise again soon, still by far the most popular blockchain out there for launching projects on, once they solve scalability then its off to the moon again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: