Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2390 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

I would say Ethereum hasn't had much to recover from, and in no time we're likely to see an upward hill in its value, having 4x more available currency than the bitcoin, Ethereum is likely to claim its place as the greatest valued cryptocurrency in the long-term.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Ethereum will definitely recover, but not now because the time needed is very long (about 1 year), so I suggest buying Ethereum now and HoLD.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I believe the aether will recover in the future. Ether has a solid base and many more features than bitcoin. The ether management team will find ways to make it grow again. Ether is a good altcoin, you should keep ether for the future.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

For sure ethereum will still recover, it's down now because there is no much demand for the coins in the market, what has keep the price up is because the demand, because a lot ICO were having their sales, but recently ICO have reduced a little bit due to bear market, when improves, the eth price will go high again.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

ETH will definitely recover. By tracking the market rate of the cryptocurrency, you can see that despite the sharp drop in ETH, it still ranks second only to Bitcoin without falling into the rankings. Therefore, it can be said that ETH's trading volume is still very large, so the recovery of ETH will surely happen, and my forecast is in December 2018.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Without a doubt, Ethereum will certainly recover.  A few days It shows some sign that Ethereum can bounce back and recover but it goes down again. Those who were settling for a quick buck definitely earned their money. From below $200 it goes up a little around $219. I bought my ETH around $180 and I earned $25 buy selling it when eth suddenly recovers. I just keep on doing the same cycle until I earn enough money to buy in bulk orders.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Ethereum will recover I don't think this will disappear. In any case price of ethereum has drop I believe it will rise again though we do not know when it will happen. Possibly next year the rise of ethereum hoping for that.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

as long as ethereum is still number one altcoin then ethereum will not disappear, ethereum will rise again, even though now ethereum prices have dropped dramatically from the previous price but I believe etehereum can rise again the price reaches its highest price, we just need to be patient and wait
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 01:25:34 PM by Majharul Saiif

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Hope do,eth will recover soon..

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:56:22 PM

Ethereum will recover for sure, the market just affects eth so I believe that when the market recovers, eth will recovers also. Ethereum is very strong in crypto world so it is not just going to disappear by any chance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:14:28 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 06:52:10 PM by musaonliner

Sure,Eth is good coin and have good future. Eth is established coin which good features.Now a days eth accepted token and we get benefits.Eth already touch 1200$ and I hope eth could be go 2k$ in this year.So eth again will be recover soon.    

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

Although the current status of ethereum doesn't appear to be too potent, i think that systemic improvements in the coming months will make a difference and will be effective on the ethereum price.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:33:00 AM

Ethereum will survive this wave of panic sells coming from the ICOs which have accumulated ETH in large amounts and out of fear are now selling off their ETH at cheap prices. Ethereum will recover no matter how threatening its market price may seem today. As new ICOs join the market and utilize the ETH Blockchain, ETH will gain more value and rise again.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:42:18 AM

of course the ETH will recover because things like this are not the first time experienced by ETH.
there is nothing to worry about friend.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

Ethereum will not burst up like any other coins in the coinmarketcap.com . Even ICOs mostly rely on Ethereum because ethereum provides infrastructures for people who wants to make their company decentralized and crowdfunded. There is nothing to be afraid of because maybe this October or November we will have a chance of a bull run (rumors).

I am sure that ethereum soon recovered, although currently many coins are dropping including ethereum but I am optimistic that at the end of the year ethereum prices can reach at least 5x from the current price or $ 1000.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:18:29 AM

I think that the Etherium does not have much choice. Either now the project solves its problems, or within a month it will be overtaken by capitalization and the first who will do it will be EOS. And then the entire market of ERC20 tokens will fall even lower.
Why so much attention to the ETH dump latest days? It's fell no more than others altcoins, and in case of market return ETH will grow roughly.
Because they consider that as the coin that has a very important role in the ethereum platform and as the second biggest crypto and that gives a huge impact to the market too.
It needs a lot of attention about that. remember this we are on the speculation market and any pump and dump activity has a very strong relationship with any bad news, rumour or even manipulation.
After experiencing a downturn Ethereum continue doing recovery to restore the price as well as the development of the Ethereum owned to make it the price continued to rise in the future.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:23:23 AM

Currently Ethereum costs about $200. This is a new reality. Frankly, I don't expect this crypto currency will bounce back even to $400 in the near future. The big ICO campaigns are coming to an end and soon their teams will cash out getting fiat money, so the ETH price can fall again. I think that the current support level of Ethereum is $170.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:27:19 AM

As my opinion, eth will have a future and it will have a better future but now as we see eth is struggling to climb in a cliff. But does not mean that eth will be cannot be recover, soon as we see eth will recover gradually.If you believe in eth just put some patience and hold it till the price of eth will rise again.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

Yes, ETH will definitely bounce back, it will once fall back and recover. This time I think the same. Everyone believes in ETH, although the ICO market is now quite unstable but I believe it will soon stabilize again.
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:42:27 AM

It seems that we recently passed the bottom and pushed away from it now. I want to make it quicker for the ethereum to cost at least $ 500.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: