Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:22:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2388 times)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:45:15 AM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

No matter how hard the value of cryptocurrencies in the market drop's as long as bitcoins started to pump again, altcoins will still grow even more so keep on holding your coins today since the statistics of the market is based on a fibonacci sequence.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum price will recover but can not reach the peak price of ETH in this year, because the demand to use ETH to buy tokens of ICO programs is decreasing with the main reason is have too much Scam ICO projects, this thing has made the belief of investor decrease strong.
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

Yes it surely will, maybe this coming fall. Let's just hope and pray that those anxious investors will stop dumping their coins. So that this market could compensate and let's all be joyous for the trading day. Smiley
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

It is not clear whether the number 1 altcoin label will be lost that has been attached to the ETH. But in general, I see altcoin number 1 will not disappear at ETH. Regarding prices, it is common in market situations.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
Ethereum is recovering right now though it slowly moves upward but still we can clearly see that it is still kicking . I doubt Eth will disappear due to it's strong and supportive huge community. For me the most popular Altcoin of all time is Ethereum in terms of support and marketcap. That is what I can see in some projects that is based on Ethereum platform I mean developers love Eth.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

Yes sure eth will recover soon and run too if you check eth is the second most demanding crypto and it's also centralized with all others purchase and investment so be positive on this.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:05 AM

i guess huh
what is happening now for ethereum is not much different from what happened in the past year when the decline occurred. ethereum plunged sharply every day. however, when the market begins to recover and the core of the ethereum high-growth (bitcoin) market will follow quickly.
But this is the opposite thing that ethereum was following the bitcoin. Recently, bitcoin and whole of crypto have been getting a little dump. that means if it's just another correction but the real bearish trend will be coming in the future as soon as possible after there will be a bad news about ETF. The decline on the crypto price was always happened.
I am very sure to Ethereum very capable to undergo restoration, even very capable to undergo restoration quickly and were able to increase from previous prices. so will make it so valuable in the future be the main coin.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

if bitcoin experiences a price increase then ethereum will also follow it, so there is no need to worry about that now we just wait patiently and buy more at a very cheap price

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:30:47 AM

everything will definitely recover when the rally for the bull run begins. The future has so many in stock for us. Gradually we're nearing the bottom and some good news may follow up at anytime soon so I still believe for better days ahead for ETH, BTC and all the ALTs

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

I am sure it will recover and will not disappear, because considering many ICOs that currently use the Etherum platform. Proving that Etherum still has a market and attracted many people
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:46:05 AM

Of course Ethereum will recover, because some legitimate ICO projects use the Ethereum platform, but it is very difficult when the market is falling like this, plus many negative issues about Ethereum make some investors very cautious in buying Etheureum. I'm pretty sure Ethereum will return to normal soon and provide a good return in the future.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

it seems difficult, if the ETH does not impose a new policy regarding the system
the unlimited supply of tokens becomes Ethereum's barrier to be able to move forward
In addition, currently the ICO market is not good, so ETH is not much interested as last year
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

ETH must recover, I really support anything done by Ethereum
I am very confident with Ethereum, so I request once again that Ethereum prices can return to 800 USD
so that miners do not experience losses

iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

I am sure one thing to you that the price of ETH will rebound strongly but it takes a long time. We must be long-term investors to feel the potential of it. If you only care about its price without knowing about ETH, you will soon lose capital when investing. So you need to trust ETH and give it a long time to grow back.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:50:20 AM

I think Ethereum will recover along with the rest of the altcoins as soon as the market in Bitcoin turns from our current extended Bear phase to a Bull phase. One of the main uses for Ethereum is for participation in ICO and since the market has turned unfavourable for launching ICO's the demand for Ethereum has also shrunk. I see this current low level as only temporary however and will recover some of the lost ground quite quickly.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:55:07 AM

ethereum is getting better and better in the future. they will soon implement sharding and plasma and then the courses will rise dramatically again. i am 100% convinced of that. it is the best blockchain and also the best known behind BTC
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:32 AM

No matter how hard the value of cryptocurrencies in the market drop's as long as bitcoins started to pump again, altcoins will still grow even more so keep on holding your coins today since the statistics of the market is based on a fibonacci sequence.
down price is not something to be afraid of, because actually that is the chance we are given the opportunity t buy it at a cheap price, so take advantage of that opportunity
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:21:53 AM

maybe not only eth will experience recovery, but all the coins in the market also still have the opportunity to experience recovery, it's just difficult to determine exactly when the recovery will occur, because even now the market has not recovered and is still unstable.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:46:36 AM

Ether is a stable reliable coin. It will always be in the market, of course the course changes. Now all coins fell, because this is a period of the market. And then everything will grow

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

maybe not only eth will experience recovery, but all the coins in the market also still have the opportunity to experience recovery, it's just difficult to determine exactly when the recovery will occur, because even now the market has not recovered and is still unstable.
All down in the market will actually going to recover specially when it is potential coins. No worries about the down of ETH because it does not mean to lose value. It is an opportunity to buy huge volume in cheaper price and also ETH supports most of the platform that is being created.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: