Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH recover?  (Read 2384 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:13:40 PM

I have repeatedly unsubscribed in similar topics, but now I'm less optimistic about the mood.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

not just eth every strong coin going to be recover. that's how we said about bull market! and i feel this is gonna be very near.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

As soon big or rich investors will pump ethereum's prices it will increase but now we need to hold before the price of ethereum is not already rising up.
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

As soon big or rich investors will pump ethereum's prices it will increase but now we need to hold before the price of ethereum is not already rising up.
Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest and even before price drops and today I believe it can recover. In due time, price will boom again. I believe ethereum will surpass this difficulty times.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Since Ethereum was most ICO based and depends, absolutely Ethereum will recover.  As soon as Bitcoin and other altcoins recover Ethereum will follow and when big investors invest greatly, then it will greatly move up.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:53 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?

I think the usage of ethereum can not be underestimated in the world of the cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, holding ethereum can bring good profits. I believe its potential and I think it can reach new and great values.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:05:38 AM

If ETH disappear, others coins that was using its platform will go down with it. To be honest, I don't think that ETH will recover for the month of September 2018. I think it will recover around December 2018 when the demand for crypto investment is at its peak. It is a good idea to hodl some ETH but make sure you can hodl it for months because it might take a while to recover. Expect the worst when it price prediction. Don't sell at a low price and HODL.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:13:12 AM

Hello guys, what do you think about today’s situation with ETH? Will ETH recover, or soon altcoin number 1 is going to disappear?
My answer to myself: yes, it will recover soon, probably end of this year.Why? There are many creativity ahead under ETH, UBIQ, Bitcoin, XRP, MCO, PAY, TKN Ardor, Neo (I am not sure if NEO may go over 30 usd if China Government still bans it.The above crativities will touch our life directly soon.
Ethereum has many enthusiasts who support for increasing development and able to restore growth and value in the Ethereum.
 so the Ethereum will be able to be and come back as before.

Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

The aether will not disappear. We are simply observing a historic moment. When the ether and bitcoin reaches its threshold-almost the minimum threshold Now you need to wait for a rebound. I think closer to the new year the market will come to life.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

Ethereum will recover, hence there is no point in panicking. Ethereum is among the very few coins on the market with great potentials and capabilities to rise up and spearhead the entire crypto market to a new light of adoption. Ethereum will draw much power from the ICOs and bounce back to normal after which it will rise up.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

if I sure of that, etherum still my favorite coin I don't have much, but I started to be comfortable with ETH, don't stuck to the price, but see on function now ETH is currently a lot in the application and that's good.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:11:33 AM

Ethereum is definitely going to bounce back, my opinion. I'm bullish on ETH. It's normal for the market to retrace, and FUDs to sprout, but in future, I think ETH will be a win win. DYOR!  First of all consider the people backing ETH and successful projects built on ETH blockchain architecture, plus I believe Vitalik has great plans for the future of ETH.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
harjiy2712

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

ETH is at green now, still the best altcoin
Markitty

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

My answer to myself: yes, it will recover soon, probably end of this year.Why? There are many creativity ahead under ETH, UBIQ, Bitcoin, XRP, MCO, PAY, TKN Ardor, Neo (I am not sure if NEO may go over 30 usd if China Government still bans it.The above crativities will touch our life directly soon.
Ethereum has many enthusiasts who support for increasing development and able to restore growth and value in the Ethereum.
 so the Ethereum will be able to be and come back as before.
Ethereum has a defense that carried the coin is so strong and able to continue to compete with other coins. with a lot of pressure from other Altcoin to take over the Ethereum bring Ethereum should work more to for recovery and improvement.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

Ethereum will recover, hence there is no point in panicking. Ethereum is among the very few coins on the market with great potentials and capabilities to rise up and spearhead the entire crypto market to a new light of adoption. Ethereum will draw much power from the ICOs and bounce back to normal after which it will rise up.
I can agree with that. Eth reputation cant be easily destroyed by the massive dumps , ethereum run long enough that I can consider ethereum as one of the best crypto projects ive seen. Dumps where pretty natural this year , it happened a lot of time and it is so deep when it gets dumped.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

I believe that ethereum will recover because it has a lot of potential. A lot of coins are in red by now but we need to wait by december because prices will go up again same as what happened last year.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

ETH is at green now, still the best altcoin

I hope that prices will continue to rise and green so that at the end of the year you can party, I suggest not to sell now because large increases will continue to occur, just buying more is a good and profitable thing.
Gleoth

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

Ethereum will not pop like other crypto currency since it is used in so many things. I think Ethereum will recover and will grow even larger than its peak last time around January. There are many rumors that there will be a bull run in Q4 this year I think we will just wait and see what will happen to the price of Ethereum.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

Of course ETH will recover and it will increase on its price someday. ETH actually is a good investment since it has a lot of features that most of us here are working with. ETH is very in price now and I believe it will soon to rise so better buy ETH while the price is good and we will have big chance to get huge profit.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

Yes, why not? Ethereum was one of the promising altcoins here in this crypto world, besides ERC20 was also being used every time there is new token ico project will appear here. Meaning, there is a big future waiting ahead for Ethereum, although its price value was on cheap situation were we can take it as a chance to buy and  hold some of it for the future just be patience and hold em until it recover again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: