Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked by a poor hacker  (Read 969 times)
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

What wallet was that? You probably used a phishing link or downloaded some suspicious software. Hacking a wallet isn't easy and a hacker needs some help from you to be able to pinpoint your machine. It's like looking for a specific grain of sand on a beach. Be careful your PC may still be exposed (it most likely is) and if you transfer more money to your wallets it can be stolen again.

This is most likely the reason he got hacked. It's difficult to hack most wallets, for you to be successfully hacked, you would have given the hacker the tools he needed to achieve his nefarious activity. And it doesn't matter whether the hacker is poor or rich, fact is, if he had more than that, he would have probably wiped him empty and he ends up loosing a lot. People just need to be more circumspect with their activities online as hackers are always on the prowl looking for some loopholes you've created.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked

Maybe he/ she need of 80$ alone. You are lucky at this time. You have to shift your coins from your that wallet to some other wallet.This is my small suggestion.Because they can easily hack your wallet in mere future.So the coins in your wallet is not safe from my knowledge.Don't delay for long.Who know he may encounter his second attempt by tomorrow .You are in near danger state.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked
We cannot say he’s poor maybe hackers still thinking about the owner of that wallet. You still get hacked, that’s the point here so next time protect your wallet at all means. Hackers will find ways to come with us, we must be ready for that so we will never become a victim.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Well, it is not mandatory that the hacker is poor. You think that the hacker hacked your yourself by handy but I can suppose that you was hacked by a program I mean something like a trojan horse or other type of a virus. I am sure that the hacker did not  hack specially your wallet he was likely received the requisites from your wallet from a special virus program which hacks any wallets if it can. Having the secret requisites from your wallet the hacker just steal such an amount which it was on your account.  So the hacker may be not poor as you think
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

What wallet was that? You probably used a phishing link or downloaded some suspicious software. Hacking a wallet isn't easy and a hacker needs some help from you to be able to pinpoint your machine. It's like looking for a specific grain of sand on a beach. Be careful your PC may still be exposed (it most likely is) and if you transfer more money to your wallets it can be stolen again.

That's right, it would be better if you will create a new wallet since it was hacked by someone or a program. Yes, OP might entered his/her info in a website thats needs wallet address(mostly for phishing attempts or airdrops). We have to be extra careful when it comes to our crypto as people nowadays will do everything just to steal or earn money from someone.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

Not because the hacker was only able to hack $80 or $200 that doesn't mean the hacker is a poor hacker. Imagine if the hacker was able to hack 10 wallets in a day and 5 days in a week, does that make him a rich hacker? There's a lot of wallets lying around out there being neglected by owners thinking that it doesn't have much Bitcoins stored that hackers will not have an interest in forcing their way in and withdraw.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:11:08 AM

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked
IMO he isn't a poor hacker but he is a hacker who has a sense of compassion towards someone else or even he deliberately doesn't take all the money in your wallet so you can be more careful to save all access to your wallet. I just anologize, he can bring all money in your wallet but not all of them. This pointed out that he successfully hacked all important documents to enter your wallet. You should be grateful, don't say he is a poor hacker.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

Poor hacker simply because you are being hacked for just $80? every money is important and hackers will hack many people not just you. You're just unlucky guy who fall on his trap, then you're the poor because you cannot notice that one. Hackers is very tricky, and we must protect our wallet. If you don't want to get hacked by someone, better not to trust any one especially the links that is being sent to your email.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

You are right in it hacking is everwhere so we must be aware it especially if we hold lots of coins and token in our wallet.  You know what your experience is really alarming.  We dont need to disregard this issue because it is not a normal situation even they stole little still we can called also as hacking.  And remember everything start with little and maybe just for now they will only steal little but if the time comes they will learn to hack more.  That's why it is alarming.  It is unfair for everyone of us.  We are all working hard here so we must be fair. But we cant do anything about it this is not their mentality.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:36:50 AM

I have an experienced also similar to yours, my wallet was also hacked by hacker but he only hacked a non value token. He put an ETH to my account just for a gas but I thank God I monitor his move, I got the ETH he deposited and I transferred quickly the tokens there in order for him not to get anymore. So be ware of this situation if you find that somebody deposited an ETH to your account it means he has the plan to hack your tokens.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

Crime is crime, no matter who commit it needy or professional. If a poor hacker hack your account will you leave him? If somebody is poor why he choose a way which is illegal for making money. He can use legal sources of earning money. If is not good to destroy other people for your needs. If I found a hacker that hack my account I will kill him.
Salala1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

I always describe a friend of mine as a poor hacker. He got the chance to getting my private key to my wallet. Amazingly, he stole all my tokens and kept them in his account that I also have private key to. So funny  Kiss.
Fendi23 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

I am not aware and understand the link or what I have downloaded. because the past 6 months I was a bit rare to work on crypto. because I'm sure my wallet is safe and won't be hacked so I'm calm but after I check it turns out there is something missing

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:40:06 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:16:16 PM by Juggy777

Just want to share my experience for a week ago.my wallet was hacked  by a poor hacker  in my opinion because in my wallet not more than $200 and the hacker was hacked only $80 when eth for the gas  transaction was run out.very so sad when we waiting for the best price and i will sell it but it was hacked

I don't think that hacker was poor, maybe he's not smart enough to complete the entire transaction or maybe he's a generous hacker who decided to leave you a tip lol. I think now you should figure out how your wallet got hacked, make ways to secure it. I would suggest 2fa and using Electrum wallet, keep on changing passwords regularly. Well to make up for lost coins I would suggest you to buy and hodl for the long term.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

I don't think that hacker was poor, maybe he's not smart enough to complete the entire transaction or maybe he's a generous hacker who decided to leave you a tip lol. I think now you should figure out how your wallet got hacked, make ways to secure it. I would suggest 2fa and using Electrum wallet, keep on changing passwords regularly. Well I would suggest to buy and hodl for the long term.
if it has been hacked like that immediately make a new wallet, so rest is safer. i guess hacker hasn't finished processing it. and it is necessary to remember what your mistakes were until they could be hacked, it was for lessons for all of us

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

So you assume the hacker was poor based on the coins he stole from your wallet?
If you had 1 million ETH,the hacker probably would be a rich one. Grin
I'm sorry that you were hacked,but the hacker's wealth doesn't matter.All the hackers are kinda "poor".If they had a stable legit income,they wouldn't  deal with scamming people and other illegal stuff.
Yeah you are right I agree with you. Hackers are not good no matter he is poor or rich. As it is said that late is late one minute or one hour, the same is here that hacker is hacker no matter poor or rich and crime is crime big or small. Scammers and hackers looted unlimited innocent people. What about those small investors that invested all their money?
thevlox

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

Witches of many of those who use bitcoin are hacked. I'm not saying bitcoin's security is less than that. But someone's wallet has been hacked. One of them is the poor hacker. Those who take less money. Suppose your $ 200 and hacker hacked on $ 80
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

There are many of these "poor" scumbag hackers out there.
In the end karma will get them.
I agree, today they have earned on someone else's grief, and tomorrow someone will throw them. The universe always puts everything in its place. and do not worry about the fact that you can not change.You can only prepare better that the next time this does not happen

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

stay strong my mate, i hope you will get better than that
there are many hacked case, idk exactly what the causes. but luckily i never get hacked thanks god

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:04:45 AM

Hacked or scammed? if that person compromises your wallet completely, knows the private key and some important information such as passwords and email then the hacker should not get any trouble getting that $200 worth of ethereum or tokens as it is easy to set gas from that amount of Eth or he can easily send gas to that wallet to get the remaining tokens if that wallet contains that, if that's the case then its time to change your wallet and be careful next time both from scammer and hackers.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: