Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain  (Read 4430 times)
Golden Moon

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

this project already arranged everything, it have a very detailed information. a quite better idea and also a helpful platform especially in medicine.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

Do we really need new systems, solutions, or platforms in the stem cells industry – isn’t the industry already highly efficient?
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

good idea, I hope the team will be able to find good investors for the successful development of the project.
12assa34

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

So the idea of using stem cells is very advanced. If I'm not mistaken, with the help of such cells you can grow new organs. I am wrong?
xbayrockx

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

I think there will be a lot of investors, because the idea is revolutionary in promoting new methods of treating many diseases of human organs.
Mmister

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Do we really need new systems, solutions, or platforms in the stem cells industry – isn’t the industry already highly efficient?
Rather than industry, and medical institutions, because you need to compare many indicators for medicine, before they grow stem cells. Is not it?
Kessoron

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
priveleg

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

Hello! Where i can find information about bounty programm?
I also ask this question, but so far there is no information. Apparently, the developers have decided to find public opinion about their project so far.
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
Ddester

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Glad to be part of the project. I think to sell tokens right away or keep it. Perhaps dividends.
The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

The project is promising and after receiving tokens, coins, I would not immediately offer them at the lowest price. It is better to wait for the progress and growth of the value of the tokens.

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I agree that the project is promising. But usually, when the token goes to the auction, it is bought at the maximum price. although you can wait.
In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit.
12assa34

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

I did not understand a lot, that is, you can immediately see the maximum price for coins, without development?
Ddester

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

In any case, it will be possible to buy tokens at a reasonable price on the pre-sale. Not always of course the price is maintained after entering the exchange, but investors will certainly benefit.
Investors, buying coins of this project, invest in it and are interested in its promotion. From this and the value of coins, in the future, will increase.
xbayrockx

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

There is still another feature - stem cells on the Blockchain. What are the similar projects? I about like, to tell the truth did not hear.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

I did not understand a lot, that is, you can immediately see the maximum price for coins, without development?

If the project does not develop, then you will see not a rise in the price of its coin, but, conversely, a reduction in price and a small amount of capitalization.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:19:25 AM

If patients directly contact doctors using this application, then it would be nice if there was a section in the application for posting their comments about doctors.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

I learned from a technical document that the team plans to cooperate with laboratories, clinics, hospitals and non-profit organizations.
It will be great for their development. Hope they can do it, as fast as possible. Good Luck!
The concept is pretty cool, the team looks fine. I hope they do nice partnerships to get people use the platform.

There are those who will support the project and the concept itself
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

Typically, after listing and adding a token to the trading platform, the price of a new coin is slightly reduced, but then rises and starts to grow steadily.
And then when people get tokens, they are quickly merged and then just a token does not cost anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: