Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain  (Read 4434 times)
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

What do you think about terms of presentation the solution? Will we see this app till the end of this year?
I hope related info will be published tomorrow, when will ICO beginning. Waiting with anticipation! Of course till the end of year)) as I have read, this app is almost ready.
Forgot that ICO will started tomorrow, I am monitoring social channels of scia and will write here if there will published somethink interesting)
Yeah, I like how this project & dev team is going. this coin looks appealing.
hope this project will become a good one in future.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

the dev's seem very involved with the project, and the community seems lively. I have high hopes. I hope that the team will delight people, providing positive changes.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

new but active project. and very Cool members. the team is filled with people that know what they're doing.  Smiley
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I wish good luck to this project and a successful development in the future. the team is an expert in medical field and have a lot of experience.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

It would be good for the team to organize an active advertising campaign among medical institutions. Then, before the application is released, the team can already conclude beneficial contracts with medical organizations.
Real Miracle

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

With its big potentials, I think that this project will be successful. im sure it will be one of the biggest.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:20:11 PM

I joined the social project groups. I want to regularly monitor the progress of the Scia project, because I liked his idea.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

In the medical field, stem cells are extremely important. With the stem cell idea on Blockchain, the Scia.io project is important in the real world. The community will pay attention to the project. But measures to save and share effectively on stem cells will be of everyone's interest.
Free Star

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

Truly fantastic project Scia.  It is expected that the future of this coin is very brightful. and the price of the coin will be increase.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:36:36 PM

In the medical field, stem cells are extremely important. With the stem cell idea on Blockchain, the Scia.io project is important in the real world. The community will pay attention to the project. But measures to save and share effectively on stem cells will be of everyone's interest.

Of course, this project will interest the patients. I read in the description that it will be given a discount to regular customers if they will use this application.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Of course, this project will interest the patients. I read in the description that it will be given a discount to regular customers if they will use this application.

If this is so, then the comatron long before the release of his application must conclude contracts with medical institutions. Otherwise, the team will not be able to provide a discount to users.
Golden Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

If this is so, then the comatron long before the release of his application must conclude contracts with medical institutions. Otherwise, the team will not be able to provide a discount to users.
you are right my friend, I am sure thats a good concept. I mean I would love to see the Scia platform.
Charisma359

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

you are right my friend, I am sure thats a good concept. I mean I would love to see the Scia platform.

I also want to test the beta version of the project application. It's one thing to theoretically imagine how a functional works, and another thing is to test the application of the application yourself.
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

I wish the team that she quickly collected the amount of a hard cap and launched her application into the work. Because the market needs such an application.
Enchantment99

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

this platform already has preliminary cooperation agreements with a certain number of medical companies?

It is only at the stage of development, it is possible that somebody was negotiating with someone

Judging by the description of the functional, the team already now should negotiate on cooperation with medical centers. I wonder which country the team will choose for negotiations in the first place?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:47:56 PM

Hello! How are you all? What's going on with development? Do we have some news?

09/17/2018 g will begin selling tokens with bonuses. Do not miss this main event!
Good! What about hours? I want to be the first investor of the scia ICO) And how long for will be the tokensale, remind me please
Guys have answered you above
Related to whitepaper (it's about time of beginning) > Start date: 00:00 a.m. (GMT) on September 17, 2018
Thank you for information, I will set my alarm clock for this time. Yes I’m a little bit crazy, I know
You are welcome, now we will wait together.
There are a lot of willing people to become an investor.

It should be so. When you read the technical document of the project and understand the importance of its product, you want to support the team and help them realize their ideas.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

guys, please let's me know, when this project running their sales, and how many token will be sale in the token sale?
Charisma359

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

I'm curious to know how many languages the world will support the application? Or the functional will have an online translator?
Real Miracle

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

I want to ask, are there any analogues of this project and do you have competitors in the market?
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

I will definitely follow this project. Solutions in the field of stem cells have a huge potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: