Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Scia.io - Stem Cells on Blockchain  (Read 4432 times)
Sheriez

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

I hope we will see the real solution after the end of ICO from developers.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

How does Scia model integrate with the blockchain? What are the blockchain advantages?
First and foremost the blockchain is cofidentiality and decentralization of data. Most projects start their way only from these two terms.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Does the company has team members speaking different languages(Chinese, Korean)?
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Can you remind me what is the ICO terms? As a you I'm waiting for applications)) thank you
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Many hopes of medicine are associated with stem cells. These cells can repeatedly divide and mature, turning into components of blood and cellular elements of a variety of tissues - from the muscle and cartilage to fat and neuronal. It seems to me that the future lies ahead.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

Many hopes of medicine are associated with stem cells. These cells can repeatedly divide and mature, turning into components of blood and cellular elements of a variety of tissues - from the muscle and cartilage to fat and neuronal. It seems to me that the future lies ahead.
I am confident that the technology will guide everything and capture many different branches of medicine in the flesh before cloning cells at a high level of complexity.
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Of course, when dealing with blockchain and ico technology, there are already products that are very well known at the moment, and we can use them, so there is no need to doubt the project.
Blockchain known to the whole world, of course it's security
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

We'll wait that the guys will bring them the right budget and everything will be fine
Quisel

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

Of course, when dealing with blockchain and ico technology, there are already products that are very well known at the moment, and we can use them, so there is no need to doubt the project.
But from other it's full transparency and impossibility of changes. That's why blockchain become popular.
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

I am confident that the technology will guide everything and capture many different branches of medicine in the flesh before cloning cells at a high level of complexity.
Well, this is a very complex technology, we need a good approach
genek4epuha

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

But from other it's full transparency and impossibility of changes. That's why blockchain become popular.
This system can not be tracked in any way, although there were such craftsmen who could hack
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

This system can not be tracked in any way, although there were such craftsmen who could hack
Developers will track all the information and improve the algorithm of scia.
Quisel

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

Without metric and tracking development of stem cells system is impossible, so I am ready for it.
Pairianita

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

Without metric and tracking development of stem cells system is impossible, so I am ready for it.
I know, so I'm waiting for police and privacy term and will study it. I'm a strange man)
Quisel

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

It's ok mate. Let's start a new line of messages, last one is too long) I'm strange too in some things .
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

It's ok mate. Let's start a new line of messages, last one is too long) I'm strange too in some things .
Well, you can start over with a new one  Grin
Pairianita

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:05:57 PM

Let's start a new, as you said) what we was talking about? What is your anticipation from scia?
Quisel

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:35:28 PM

Let's start a new, as you said) what we was talking about? What is your anticipation from scia?
Scia should became a global solution for cells problems. I hope guys know what they do, and believe in success.
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

The expectation is that everything will be fine with the project, I'm sure
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:00:19 PM

The expectation is that everything will be fine with the project, I'm sure
ICO must pass well, we will wait for the best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: