Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure the market will come back at end this year?  (Read 18566 times)
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

At the moment the whole market depends on  bitcoin .. no one knows how the bitcoin rate will be at the end of the year, so it is not possible to be sure that the market will return at the end of this year! it all depends on the news and major purchases or sales ...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
elis74

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Hardly anyone can accurately predict how the situation in the market will develop. In any case, I believe in excellent prospects for the crypto market in the future. But it is unlikely that the recovery will happen this year. Most likely, the price recovery will begin in the middle of next year.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I think you should be patient because it is highly probable that the market will remain fairly stable for a long time, because there do not seem to be sufficient elements to expect a large upward race in these last months of the year. In fact, as some analysts and leaders of the crypto-universe have said at some point, it is likely that the maximum prices that the market could reach have already been reached in December 2017 and from now on we will see a more stable market than the speculators would like, which may not be so bad in the background for institutional investors.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Almost everyone talking BULL will come back at end this year like last year.

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Based on my expectations and believed I am very confident the price will fly high again at the end of this year. Because of the strong demand of supply in the market that could uplift more the price of crypto due to many investor's who wants to invest their money in cryptos. Just like what happend  last year 2017.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Yes, I hope on this because there was not the growth on the market in this year. As a rule there should be a growth after fall and I think that history of 2017 year should repeat itself.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

There is absolutely no belief that the market will return to its previous performance at the end of this year. As already quite often said earlier, this drawdown will be long. Most likely, the market recovery will take at least a year.

As this is the quarter of the year we cannot say anything about the market. Yes when compared to last year the market is down but I believe it will recover very soon most of the people came to know the benefit of crypocurrencies and how it works so there will be a good change at the end of the year.

LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

I hope so, because me and everyone here diving under the sea for 9 months and still don't see light the Sun.

Last year, bitcoin has increased from the beginning of the year to the end of the year...And this year is quite the opposite.

Or maybe We have been waiting so long... so that we are delusional to something that is not real.

Based on my expectations and believed I am very confident the price will fly high again at the end of this year. Because of the strong demand of supply in the market that could uplift more the price of crypto due to many investor's who wants to invest their money in cryptos. Just like what happend  last year 2017.

I hope mate. At the moment i feel crypto will start to fly again.

9 months bear market is enough to people. People lost really big amount of money and now only believers holding.
and also i can see like you there is too many people who want to invest in crypto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

I have great doubts that the market of cryptocurrencies will be able to return to the previous levels this year. I think it it happens not earlier than summer of 2019.

PrestonTrader

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

I believe, yes, I believe, but then how can you believe in anything, if it does not contradict common sense, and if in the case - then again, yes!
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

the market is really strong in the correction - I think this can not go on forever, in the end should go up.
PrestonTrader

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

Yes, I hope on this because there was not the growth on the market in this year. As a rule there should be a growth after fall and I think that history of 2017 year should repeat itself.
in any case, so almost all analysts predict, which were true in their predictions and that year. I would very much like to see growth again!
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:10 AM

I doubt about the year 2018. But I'm sure that the main growth of the market we will see at least in 2019. I believe that this year, we will be even lower than we were.
the restoration was done a long time ago. It is useful to improve the development of the present on the market and were able to restore the State of the market as they are even able to increase a lot better than it is today.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

We hope for a significant recovery of the market by the end of this year, but there is no complete certainty about this. If whales now hold prices, so that people sell their crypto currency more, they can try to keep the price until the beginning of next year. Then exactly a significant part of the holders of the crypto currency will lose faith in it and leave the market, selling their coins and tokens. However, in this case, there is a danger of overdoing, because in this case the crypto-currency market can really collapse and whales generally lose their profits. Therefore, it is most likely that the Crypto currency will grow in price under. end of this year.
imboss

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

We hope for a significant recovery of the market by the end of this year, but there is no complete certainty about this. If whales now hold prices, so that people sell their crypto currency more, they can try to keep the price until the beginning of next year. Then exactly a significant part of the holders of the crypto currency will lose faith in it and leave the market, selling their coins and tokens. However, in this case, there is a danger of overdoing, because in this case the crypto-currency market can really collapse and whales generally lose their profits. Therefore, it is most likely that the Crypto currency will grow in price under. end of this year.
Steady recovery is what is needed for most coins that are hurt from the price crashing. Investing in it helps a lot.

Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

I think that by the end of the year bitcoin and altcoins will not be able to regain their positions. The situation will improve only by the spring of 2019. Now we need to be patient.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

I think that guessing on the coffee grounds is a matter for fortune-tellers - we still have to believe and wait

Mandevil

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

and in the case - I think that growth is possible - it can not be all in the drawdown all year, the market is still young, there must be volatility, maybe later years, when everything becomes a self-market, the market will be approximately understandable

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

I think it is precisely the market will probably not be back is stable as quickly as this. It could be the end of this year will still be kept like this. most didn't happen and it's not a big increase. just might be better than it is today.

Mandevil

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

I think that by the end of the year bitcoin and altcoins will not be able to regain their positions. The situation will improve only by the spring of 2019. Now we need to be patient.
Yes, most likely so - now despite the news background - there is no positive growth, that is, the market has ceased to respond to news, we are running for the worst, and we are waiting for the next spring.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

people have no idea when the bull run comes, so don't ask them for an advice. If you believe in crypto and understand the potential of this technology, then you don't need it at all.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: