Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65836 times)
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

we are just taking the risk believing that every bounty campaign that we have participated in will deliver us at the end of it all. we have participated in so many failed campaigns hopefully the nice one will come through
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

In my opinion waiting is a better thing, as long as crypto market is still not recovering then doing other work is a better thing, I always believe that the market is recovering so it will wait.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

It is worth if the bounty campaign you are working with will distribute the reward because there are some bounties today who are just scamming their own participants and that is the reason why other people do not believe on ico.
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

Well its depends the project you have chosen so choose wisely. And it depends on your rank when participating in signature campaign, higher the rank the higher the stake you will earned and also the duration of your participation on the campaign.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

we are just taking the risk believing that every bounty campaign that we have participated in will deliver us at the end of it all. we have participated in so many failed campaigns hopefully the nice one will come through
just agree with this too , the 50$ not bad at all , at least they didint do scam , but yeah not suceseess also , keep patience and you will find the way throught it
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

it is very offensive and unpleasant. Yes, it happens and no one is immune. unfortunately, this is not only Scam or Scam, but there are other factors. I'm always really hurt when all the efforts are going to nowhere just to the wind.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

If you were a Junior member not a long time ago $50 for just a month of wearing a signature is a good result, why are you displeased?
Your rank is too low to receive higher reward. Also I should say that you are very positive about receiving tokens after 2 weeks - it can take much longer, even more than half a year(only receiving, not listing on exchange)

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 07:02:24 PM by jpoker272727

How do you feel?
How will you react?

If you were a Junior member not a long time ago $50 for just a month of wearing a signature is a good result, why are you displeased?
Your rank is too low to receive higher reward. Also I should say that you are very positive about receiving tokens after 2 weeks - it can take much longer, even more than half a year(only receiving, not listing on exchange)

peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

Yes, of course, I will be very disappointed, but not all such companies as you described.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

that is the risk for a bounty hunter, sometimes our work is not what we expect. look at the current bounty participants, very much and always compete. but if you are smart in choosing a bounty then you will get maximum results, maybe you can choose a bounty that has a large allocation and has a limit of campaign participants.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

as for the feeling and reaction, well on the initial stage, the feeling would be very bad and reaction would almost be like not participating in other projects again. but then, if the token is worth less than $50 at the initial stage, that doesnt mean that it would remain that way. dough i have not experienced that but i also hope not to experience that at all.
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

for me, i would say that is the kind of risk we most times tend to face in the cryptoworld. working hard and then rewards seems very low and worthless. but then i believe that even in the crypto market, there is a rise and a fall, so if the reward is low now, the reward could possibly worth higher later.
sorry about your experience though but i also hope not to experience such...
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

I wonder for a long time, whether the whole effort is worthwhile.
So far i have not earned a single token through bounties.
For a long time i will not sacrifice my time for bounties.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

For me its a yes since the price could jump in and make you a lot of profit... The crypto market will surely increase since many people are joining and investing to a lot of altcoins and also bitcoin. Its worth the wait once your invested money is increases a lot.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

If you participate in bounty campaigns you should know all the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are associated with them. the distribution of the award does take a lot of time, but in this market situation, most projects do not want to send out their tokens and conduct listing on the exchange, since the price for them will be much less than the one that was on the ICO.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

In my opinion waiting is a better thing, as long as crypto market is still not recovering then doing other work is a better thing, I always believe that the market is recovering so it will wait.

Obviously this is what I too have planned the entire market is struggling at this moment we need to be patience and focus on other works because something is better than nothing. You cannot always expect a good show in cryptocurrency market. Yes desperately it depends on the situation now it is slowly gearing up let's wait and watch the last quarter of this year. Hopefully it will be good.

Am I spamming? Report me!
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?

why do you have to be anxious and think about it, I think in this industry there are many choices to bring every benefit and activity. of course you have to have good education and insight about knowledge about trade and investment. so you can explore without waiting for the results of the bounty campaign. think about it
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

15 posts per week is straight very "hard." some projects now more than 3 months can only distribute coins and the same time on the stock exchange to go out. Now the market is such that all the coins at times fall in price and nothing can be done about it. And you yourself decide to continue this hard labor of 15 posts a week for $ 50 or not

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

After all, we always try to look at information that projects reach the end, but in fact we don’t know how it will behave after entering the exchange.  But we must continue to work!
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I try to participate in companies that go 8-10 weeks no more, because often for a large amount of time I was paid a penny or even scammers are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: