Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:44:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth the work and waiting?  (Read 65837 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:10:37 AM

Yes it`s all worth it, but it should not be the  the situation that is very bad, or even worser. You have to keep your calm and consider The things  thoroughly, so that you will not miss out the money you lost. You have to work  more careful and accurate.
Bitcoin Smith

Activity: 952
Merit: 310

HODL! Because it's unstoppable

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 03:38:55 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

Of course if you want to archive keep working there is something is for you be smart and work hard motive yourself if something bad happened something good is coming for you.

If you are a merit source feel free to visit Indian Board where currently there is no active merit sources available
Support Application for Merit Source - TheUltraElite
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:04:03 AM

So you have being wearing a signature for more that ten weeks. Each week you made more than 15 post on different thread on this forum. And just when you done with the campaign you have been asked to keep the signature for three more weeks while wait for stakes to be calculated. After stakes are calculated, it takes more than 3+ weeks for tokens to arrive in your wallet. and a month for the token to go on exchange. On exchange, all your token is worth for your hard work is just less than $50.
How do you feel?
How will you react?

For the mean time it is not really giving up an assurance just to wear your signature in the first place. Honestly, I do not trust ICO's anymore that is why, I am now efficiently promoting weekly campaigns rather than to spend too long advertising a bounty which doesn't really makes me feels good.

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:29:51 AM

Personally, I will feel sad but quiting over this wouldn't be an option for me.
It's still worth it at the long run, if you hold the token reward.
I will keep pushing hoping I might find a good bounty managed by honest bounty manager.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:12:28 AM

making several posts in a week is not so hard job so you won't get tired of it. and the reward depends on your selection of the ICO-project.
This can be used as a side job when we are finished with our real work because the work by making a post here is not too difficult. the wrong thing is when we use this as the main job because here payments are uncertain

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:30:32 AM

I know we put so much work into bounties and apart from the fact that their are so many scam bounties out there when you actually do a really nice project its might even be for a short period of time and the project could still pay about $600-$1000 and you could work on some really stupid project for 2-3 months and they wont still pay or list on good exchange
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:48:40 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
It should be borne in mind that the topic was written in September 2018, when very rarely did we receive new tokens in our wallets, and if we did, they were in most cases not traded on the stock exchange, and those that were listed were falling in the price of hundreds and thousands of times. Therefore, I believe that this situation during the long bear market was within the normal range. We really need to work and expect better times. Fifty dollars in tokens can eventually become several thousand dollars.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:16:47 PM

I liked to take part in signature bounty paid in tokens in the past, but now I am afraid reward : risk ratio is  too great and I decided to switch into btc/crypto paid campaigns.
I regret that I found this kind of bounties quite recently cause I would have much more earned  Cool

I will consider to come back to token-paid campaigns if part of earnings will be paid in bitcoin/eth/bch/eos etc. at least weekly

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 05:08:03 PM

Cryptocurrency has many areas of activity in which you have to wait first and then make a profit, and the cryptocurrency itself is long-term and promising

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:46:50 PM

Been there done that Smiley
Zeex - 17 week for worthless tokens that i can't sell.
Vernam
Azbit (never ending ico)
and many more.
I've spend at least half year of wearing signatures without even 1 $ earned.

But posting quality posts my account become worth joining signature campaigns paid in bitcoin once per week. Here is full list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

I've also done at least 500-1000 ICO airdrops with less than 200$ earned total. But sometimes you can find existing coins airdrops. Like energi (220 $ worth - coin from top 150 CMC)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:53:07 PM

2017 was an awesome year not just for investors and holders but also with bounty hunters.
how i wish we can go back in times and make more money from it.
I hope scammers will not be in the ciommunity this year.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

It is very painful to keep working for weeks and you will earn only small tokens. But that shouldn't make you lose hope, there are projects out there who will require you do only small tasks for handsome reward. Don't give up, better days are coming.

Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:39:40 PM

Bounty hunting is not always smooth, sometimes we get disappointed but we have to just move on. If I find myself in such situation, I will feel bad but I can probably do nothing about it except to move on and embrace more opportunities.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

There are really big chances that you will work completely without a salary, but you can always find one that will prove to be a jackpot ;-)
Of course, chances are not very big but definitely bigger than trying to play lotto or other lottery, so if you have enough time, try but do it wisely - before you will waste a dozen of hours on promotion of any project check if the project has at least theoretical chances to be successful one - in the bounty section there are really many of them so before you meake a decision better spend a hour or two to make the best choice.

sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:43:41 PM

It is very painful to keep working for weeks and you will earn only small tokens. But that shouldn't make you lose hope, there are projects out there who will require you do only small tasks for handsome reward. Don't give up, better days are coming.
I get so many junk coins in the prize campaign that I follow. But that doesn't get me out, because I keep studying here, see market developments and the latest news from the world of cryptocurrency. right you say a lot of gift campaigns are more promising but until now I myself still have difficulty finding it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:59:01 PM

There are certain things you need to know and to be sure of before attempting to join any bounty campaign and before wearing their signature. I feel there are certain managers that will not allow you to keep the signature for long after the project might have ended. Most of the ones i have worked with, have not given me any cause to experience that.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:51:47 PM

If you ever feel the satisfaction feeling about joined on the campaign and got jackpot at old time it makes you doesn’t give up easily.
 But if we are feeling sad and painful about recently paid of bounties that’s make sense. But me; personally i feel this cryptocurrency will becomes a huge success in the future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:11:02 PM

If you ever feel the satisfaction feeling about joined on the campaign and got jackpot at old time it makes you doesn’t give up easily.
 But if we are feeling sad and painful about recently paid of bounties that’s make sense. But me; personally i feel this cryptocurrency will becomes a huge success in the future.
maybe many of us get the benefits that are appropriate for hard work and also waiting, but there are also those who have worked hard and waited quite a long time but got profits that were inappropriate and inappropriate, not necessarily and not always as I said.
but believe me, Crypto can provide big profits in the future because he has a good future, so anyone who is still here might get it.

Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:50:51 PM

Yes, just work, invest and then wait while your investment is growing, look this approach is working, but you have to invest in any case!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:16:09 AM

How do you feel?
How will you react?
yes definitely you can wait for the time to achieve something from a long period of time once you have decided to get the success from it don't get confused with your decision this is the only way to get the success easily for a long period of time.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: