Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:13 AM

Sooner or later, everything connected with the crypto currency will be controlled in one way or another. It is a matter of time and mass. The more crypto currency will influence the financial spheres, the more attention will be drawn to it from those who are tied up in these areas. Without control, it will not do anyway. What can not be controlled - will be banned. So the states are arranged.
Let's hope that the control will not be too big. Otherwise, the crypto currency will become another tool in politics  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Answering the question about waiting for the cryptocurrency in the future-I definitely tend to answer-the Future of the cryptocurrency.Although the government of many countries and resists and do not want to legalize it.But ,cryptocurrency ,every lnem stronger and stronger is embedded in our daily lives.And there's nothing we can do about it.Future-cryptocurrency!
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:29:19 AM

It has already succeeded in a real world the blockchain and decentralization which only thing is for those countries who have accepted the digital cryptocurrency because they have a really huge impact in society in the development of technology and innovation which can help fast and easy transaction.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
yes, I think crypto will work, because crypto is a good technology and its ability to process the system very well. I think crypto will be the future that can change the economy for the better.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Surely it is very able. Crypto has a very smart technology and also advanced. It would be very easy for crypto to be able to affect a lot of circles. and this can make crypto will be successful in the future.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

I think this exercise has reached 60%, and the future of bitcoin will be very promising, and according to my observations, bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (ALTCOIN) will find a very large market in the future.

Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Crypto is one of the advanced technology that came ahead in past few years, its spreading in all the countries very rapidly, and most important thing is that it is being accepted by all the people. It have proven that we can do our work without any interference
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

i truly believe crypto will succeed. just like how internet affect us now, it might be a norm in future, but significant impact by crypto is nothing to be denied.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

I won’t say whether crypto currency can succeed or not rather I would like to ask you why cryptocurrency won't succeed.  In fact, it has already gained success and would see more successive future while people in this era prefer digital decentralized global payment system to manual payment system. In addition, you know cryptocurrencies have a strong security with the least difficulties of transaction of money. The provided words are reason of their success. Not only that, but the problems with crypto are being erased with excellency to ease the way of digital payment system for crypto.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

I think this exercise has reached 60%, and the future of bitcoin will be very promising, and according to my observations, bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (ALTCOIN) will find a very large market in the future.

I have seen a lot of areas and jobs where active governments have reported that they are trying to apply blockchain technology to their work. So I think crypto is very potential in the future
AlexandrGash

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

cryptocurrency is our future
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

Yes, it can be successful, but with a few strong pennies, poor quality coins will decline and die in this difficult time, which is my guess, however I think we are not. You should be too self-confident to be confident in this market

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

I initially believe that cryptocurrency will succeed. Some good cryptos have proven the value and prospects in the future. Analyzing the crypto coins so far will really help you to know whether it will succeed or not. Some coins are very promising for the future with its more advanced and different technology. However, if you are talking about your own successful, it will depend on your ways to take the opportunity.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:08:30 PM

Crypto currency is a very successful project. I think that in a few years the crypto currency will be able to change the world of people for the better.

mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:10:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...
When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Crypto is now successful and will continue to succeed, as you say Crypto is able to prove everything and it can be said that it is a success, but there are still those who have not realized and still banned Cypto
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

Not sure now. There are still many people who don't understand cryptocurrencies. Or the cryptocurrency that you know is incorrect. There will be a few coins in the future that are very expensive.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Based on the technology cryptocurrency is using, it has a higher chances of succeeding. This technology is so young, its full potential hasn't been harnessed totally. 10 years from now, may be its capacity has been debeloped already.
Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

the future of blockchain will continue to be wide open along with bitcoin. as well as cryptocurrency, I mean. if at this time there are many countries that adopt crypto itself, and if that happens the crypto price will be stable.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Yes, I think so, cryptocurrency has succeeded in transforming people who do not understand the crypto world to understand, even some have succeeded in terms of economics, but to get results that are in accordance with our wishes it certainly takes a long time because everything needs to process
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

indeed, this is true, but we have to see from the other side, there are many obstacles to this crypto, one of which is a regulation that does not yet exist from government agencies, and there are some people who see the negative side of this crypto.
there are many obstacles to making bitcoin a currency that can grow in my country cryptocurrencies are prohibited by the government to make transactions directly in other words the government has not legalized cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: