Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3153 times)
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:07 PM

I'm good that certain daytime, cryptocurrency may ultimately overrule fiat cash as well as just about all will begin utilizing electronic foreign currency, actually poor people or even the actual illiterate may understand how to make use of cryptocurrency such as regular cash. The likelihood of this occurring depends upon exactly how highly sophisticated the nation is actually.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

In the near future, all enterprises, all companies will use blockchain technology. many platforms will work at the expense of cryptocurrencies, thanks to them all operations and actions on the platform will take place. In a few years we will ask ourselves: how did we live without blockchain technology!?

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:38:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Its the same chance that internet had to succeed back in 1993. Pretty much 100%. The technology solves an important need: the digitization and trade of property/stocks/capital/currency etc the same way the internet did for information. It will happen for sure the only question is how fast will the adoption be?
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

All those who are somehow connected with cryptocurrency, in one voice say that the cryptocurrency has a great future. And I am not an exception, cryptocurrency has many possibilities.
somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

i have a question too, why shouldn't it succeed? no reason to expect the fall. as you have described, smart contracts has proven to be an essential tool provided it is fair. moral side of it depends on us, not technology
internaldr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

I'm sure that the crypto currency will succeed. It seems to me that in the next few years, the whole world will begin to accept cryptocurrency and understand its benefits. Wink
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Every crypto currency can not succeed in the crypto world because every coin can not become the bitcoin because only that coin can survive in the market who have potential to perform for long life. But it is dammed sure that crypto currency market will succeed and no body can stop to it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is down, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded.
Yes cryptocurrency is already an successful online currency and in near future their are more possibilities that it will be more successful. Many online retailers and shopping sites are also use it as a payment option for their customers. It also use it for investment purposes because of its increasing market price. And its has a profitable investment history too. And it also use for many national and international transaction. These thing makes it succeed in the future with no doubt.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

Every crypto currency can not succeed in the crypto world because every coin can not become the bitcoin because only that coin can survive in the market who have potential to perform for long life. But it is dammed sure that crypto currency market will succeed and no body can stop to it.
Today, there is a lot of problem in the cryptocurrency world, and I can conclude that every person on our planet will not have a cryptocurrency in everyday life. Cryptocurrency will remain a certain financial instrument in a narrow circle of the cryptocurrency community.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:46 PM

Today, there is a lot of problem in the cryptocurrency world, and I can conclude that every person on our planet will not have a cryptocurrency in everyday life. Cryptocurrency will remain a certain financial instrument in a narrow circle of the cryptocurrency community.
today, the cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop and the number of spheres of human activity is increasing, where it will be possible to use cryptocurrency.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

with the seriousness of the projects and products that they release and the noble goals of them, I think Crypto will be successful, except for those who are only oriented to fraud to make a profit

alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have already proved that they can be useful, safe and flexible to be used in various fields, from large enterprises to bilateral agreements. Now we need only time and acceptance by the state for regulation and legal protection.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

I am sure there will still be many crypto who will succeed in the future, it is indeed unfortunate that many of them are indicated to be fraudulent and very detrimental

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:57:16 PM

Of course, cryptocurrencies have every chance of success. We see only the beginning of the development of the industry, this is the stage at which the Internet was in 1994. But there is already visible interest from institutional investors, governments and some countries are ready for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

What do you mean by "succeed"? If it is substitution of fiat currency, than it`s unlikely - the governments won`t let it to be used instead of fiat, the most they could allow is crypto working in parallel with fiat.
Other than that, crypto is already "successful" - it has constantly growing community, capitalization, investment, etc - for me it counts as success.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Yes it is succeeded and it is open to every one that if you want to get success you have to patience and hard worker then through this you can go ahead and crypto currency is now stable while if you are working for crypto now bounty is the best way to come if you want to make coins and be the crypto users while the investment opportunity is always open for every one.

alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

I think cryptocurrency has been successful, there have been many people who have been helped by cryptocurrency, indeed for now crypto is experiencing a decline, but I'm sure crypto will rise again in the future and more people will explore crypto
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

Even this year I lost a lot I still believe that  cryptocurrency will be very successful near future. All we need to have faith and learn more about it everyday. These people who have learned before the others will be one step closer for a comfortable life.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

I think crypto currencies have a great future . At the moment digital payments replaced cash . In some developed countries is already accepted btc as an official means of payment at the state level , and this suggests that the shift to digital payments is coming cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is already being used in various spheres of our life.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

Now the blockchain technology cannot be stopped. And cryptocurrency is the future, but we have to wait until the market becomes more stable and predictable. New projects are now just emerging, connecting different currencies, shops. So far, only the pioneers involved in the development and risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: