Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

To date, the cryptocurrency is already beginning to enter into life and has a great chance of success,it will take a little more time and many companies and people will accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Being succeed with crypto is here and it is just close connected with your aim. If you want to get money a lot, you uwill do it with the hard work only.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Why not, many people before have getting success with cryptocurrency and they have rich person at their country, maybe you can find many people have try invest at crypto because want to get much profit with their investment and have much money.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

for my opinion, yes will be but still need long time caused many ppl still can't accept crypto now  Roll Eyes
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have gotten a huge chance of being an unprecedented success. However, the premise of my belief is strengthen on the basis of the fact that the world is already more than frustrated by the current existing financial world order. Hence, a need to encounter a change and paradigm shift from what we have on grounds currently. Thou, the take over is seemingly taking slow and steadily, I believe we will take all over soon.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:38:36 PM by bangjoe

Everyone knows the benefits of crypto, but you didn't mention the most critical point. crypto must be supported by the government if it is to succeed. If most governments do not support crypto, then even if it has good technology, it will be difficult to achieve the kind of success we hope.
crypto does not have to be supported by the government as long as it does not prohibit circulation and ownership.

I think crypto will be fine but government support will indeed make it better even though it is not a necessity because every government has its own policy. Against crypto and we cannot force it because I believe what the government is doing is the best for the country, especially for people who don't know anything like me, I can only give all decisions to the government

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Yes cryptocurrency can definitely succeed. All you need to do is invest in the great coins like Paragon, Ripple and Power ledger and they have great projects.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

The chances are really high for the success rate of cryptocurrencies in the future. I strongly believe that one day, a new cryptocurrency will rise among the ranks and topple over bitcoins and possibly ethereum too. I know it's too farfetched but the likelihood of this happening is high.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

It all depends on our benchmark in considering Crypto's success from what perspective. I admit that Crypto is now quite successful. if Crypto is legalized throughout the country, then I consider it a perfect success
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Do not talk nonsense. If the state and financial institutions choose the path of development of XRP, then there is no question of decentralization.

Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:23:58 PM

Mate for how long that the crypto currency existed in this world, I am sure how successful it is to generate a good impact to our society by expanding our wealth.

Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

I believe that she has already succeeded. And now we can congratulate her on many achievements. She went very far and became very popular. I'm sure this is not the end.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:43 PM

Portable will be successful in the future relative. By the following occurrence with the Bitcoin and the block of the Blockchain for the public we have been get it to get your course of crypto market. I think will as more as many countries on the most accept it than that the current people in the time information.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

sure, simple now most people are not ready for such global changes that this technology carries

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:40:00 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies have a pretty big chance to succeed, but most likely it will take a few more years until cryptocurrencies will be accepted by society and States.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies have a pretty big chance to succeed, but most likely it will take a few more years until cryptocurrencies will be accepted by society and States.
the fact is, if cryptocurrency is used in everyday life of the world and even has its own national cryptocurrency, other countries will not have a way out and they will definitely make a decision on legalizing cryptocurrency.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

definitely we all know the answer to this. Cryptocurrency will definitely succeed because so many countries are beginning to adopt it and banks are also joining the trend
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

It already has. The market is not even ten years old yet and there is already billions in the market and there is no doubt that by the next bull market the entire market cap will be hitting more than a trillion. That is success, in a way that no one ever anticipated that the coins were going to succeed. From here on out there is only success in store for the coins

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

I see for now the development of crypto is very rapid , we see it with more and more new crypto projects popping up every day , but unfortunately the damage to crypto's name is a new crypto project that scams investors

Unfortunately, scammers will exist always, man. It does not mean that the cryptocurrencies will fail through their existence. Vice versa, the best ones will survive, succeed and grow in times in price.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very successful project. I think that in the near future, the cryptocurrency will actively develop and bring us good profits. I believe in blockchain technology.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: