Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3165 times)
msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

I can say that cryptocurrency has really impacted the financial world positively but cryptocyurrency really need government regulations so that it won't be totally bastardised. Government intervention will make more people have believe in it and make them see cryptocurrency as less risky.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is a alternative currency and future currency of any nation. Some of country like Japan and thailand etc it become the first choice and regulate their and use in payment. And I am also sure that cryptocurrency will be succeed in the future.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

Now the blockchain technology cannot be stopped. And cryptocurrency is the future, but we have to wait until the market becomes more stable and predictable. New projects are now just emerging, connecting different currencies, shops. So far, only the pioneers involved in the development and risk.

Indeed, cryptocurrency in 10 years already achieve many thing. Daily transaction and market cap value is one of many thing achievement. I am believe cryptocurrency market will success and reach trillion dollar market cap in near future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:27:06 AM

Yes, crypto currency is fully succeed in future, I think future of crypto is very bright because Everybody replace the cash transaction and move in cashless technology. Some countries approve this technology and some are trying. So in coming years it reaches in peak.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

now cryptocurrency has been successful, it's just that the government and banks are hindering the pace of cryptocurrency development. if only all agencies support cryptocurrency, and implement blockchain technology to introduce to the world, maybe in the next few years, cryptocurrency will become very large and easily accepted by the public
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

I have a belief that in the coming time crypto will succeed for sure. As you have mentioned the feature of crypto currency I am sure the future of crypto is very bright. We just need to wait for the world to accept cryptocurrency as a normal currency and we will see it succeed soon.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

now cryptocurrency has been successful, it's just that the government and banks are hindering the pace of cryptocurrency development. if only all agencies support cryptocurrency, and implement blockchain technology to introduce to the world, maybe in the next few years, cryptocurrency will become very large and easily accepted by the public
Many companies plans and did join in cryptocurrency meaning they see their potential to be successful, there are many startups that really gain popularity and much succeed with crypto. The thing will only matters on how they will implement it widely.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:04:58 AM

Speaking about chances, it is 100% anyway. It is only a metter of time. Dev`s will make crypto terminals and cards. However, i dont think that crypto will completely replace money
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future, many people are already familiar with cryptocurrency, and they are interested in learning more in detail about crypto, and for the development of crypto going forward it will certainly develop better
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

I believe that the chances are good, but the problem is that there only several projects that already have a working product and that already could compete with existing services. We need more projects that will release their product ASAP.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I am sure that cryptocurrency will succeed in the future, many people are already familiar with cryptocurrency, and they are interested in learning more in detail about crypto, and for the development of crypto going forward it will certainly develop better
Also not quite sure, electronic money is now quite risky that many people gradually leave the market, so in my opinion, expect a high price in the future is not possible, so consider before make an investment decision.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

I think that crypto can succeed and it will do this for sure! I think that crypto is the best way to earn money at the moment as the prices are affordable to invest in it and wait until the market becomes green
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

We have a rocky road ahead. Volatile or not, cryptocurrencies will look like a tempting alternative as people become more uncertain about the future.

Also, cryptocurrencies are not just for money, but the blockchain can serve as a business document and record library.

On the other hand, “Cryptocurrency is very much here to stay,” said futurist and author Thomas Frey, noting that he’s speaking to the Federal Reserve in September on the topic. He predicts that “cryptocurrencies are going to displace roughly 25% of national currencies by 2030. They’re just much more efficient, the way they run.
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Smile.
The fall of cryptocurrency this year doesn't mean it's not succeeding. The fact is, Crypto has already succeeded regardless of the present situation. Crypto will rise again.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

As what I already know is that crypto currency had already succeeded long time ago and that was bitcoin the first crypto currency that was introduced in our modern society and because of this achievement many crypto currencies out there was being created hoping to be successful as bitcoin.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Well, if you now look at the successes of the crypto currency that it has done over the past 10 years , you can be very surprised because you can already pay in some stores and it's cool , I think in the future it will be even cooler!
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

As what I already know is that crypto currency had already succeeded long time ago and that was bitcoin the first crypto currency that was introduced in our modern society and because of this achievement many crypto currencies out there was being created hoping to be successful as bitcoin.
What is it because seeing the current market conditions is so bad that people say Cryptocurrency when it gets better. Crypto has been successful for a long time and in the future Crypto will be more popular, with the current situation I'm sure Crypto will soon stabilize and increase. so that many coins will rise in price. Bitcoin will soon increase and Altcoin can also increase especially those that have great potential.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies have all chances to succeed, because the blockchain system is so well implemented in cryptocurrencies. The only drawback which is very much spoils the whole picture is the centrality of the cryptocurrency market, as a large number of different coins is in the hands of a small group of people.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

The future is unknown, but it can be seen from the price of Bitcoin that many people think that cryptocurrency will succeed, and I actually think so. But the success of cryptocurrencies does not mean that this can replace the original monetary system, I think they will coexist.

zanzibar

Activity: 715

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Yes, I am sure that electronic money can be successful especially in the future because we have a new technology that will always come to us and electronic money is still in development and it will grow. fast in the future. Blockchain technology has provided significant advances to the modern digital society. Crypto not only offers promising investment opportunities but also provides useful futuristic technologies
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: