Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:27:10 AM

Well mobile application seem up and ready i think the dev here are serious with their project if they can be this quick lets hope they get a beta as soon as possible lets begin testing
From where do you have information on mobile app? I didn't meet him anywhere, you can share the link. I with pleasure would establish it on android for testing.

That would be a good idea for some people to test use the apps for testing and also to see bugs and glitches.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:39:31 AM

This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
yes looking forward to update and specially for bounty program.  a large number of people looking forward on thaf

unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
yes looking forward to update and specially for bounty program.  a large number of people looking forward on thaf

That will be a good improvement to move furthermore on this project. Also getting a review on crypto related magazines will give legit impression and traffic to the sites from readers.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

That will be a good improvement to move furthermore on this project. Also getting a review on crypto related magazines will give legit impression and traffic to the sites from readers.
I am also looking forward to this project. Well, that is true that the CIERVO project has a potential which I can also see with it and moreover, it has a good platform for the crypto trading industry and investments which I hope can bring a much better for impact for the crypto currency community.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:37:48 AM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

If this will be implemented then this will surely help the project but I am wondering when the team will provide this and if the platform can surely provide a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency?

Investing in cryptocurrencies really involves risk and we can't deny that fact. This is because of its volatile character which makes it as advantage and disadvantage.

I agree. This kind of investments are really risks so it's better to put it in our minds that everything will be possible to happens. And also, it is adviseable that only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still be able to manage ourselves and decide to invest again.
Indeed, well its definitely even more riskier than other investments, so everyone must take precaution and they must have resolve if they want to profit.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
I think that everyone understands everything and will act for the benefit of the project. So you should look at the project and buy a few tokens.
So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

As I understand it correctly, is this a project that prepares a new exchange? Does the team have experience in creating such large-scale projects?
I too are interested in the professional experience of the team. The team will have to withstand a lot of competition with already operating exchanges.
Yes, it's true, now there are a lot of exchanges that started their work, but because of the big competition, they could not hold on to the market for a long time and because of this they became bankrupt.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

The capability of the CIERVO card that could support 50+ currency that we had will be a convenient tools for our daily transaction need.
With just connecting our many currency in a single place, we could used our fund in a flexible way possible.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

The capability of the CIERVO card that could support 50+ currency that we had will be a convenient tools for our daily transaction need.
With just connecting our many currency in a single place, we could used our fund in a flexible way possible.
yes, it will be very convenient for many users. I hope that the project will be developed confidently and qualitatively. For today it is very important.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

It isn't necessary to force anybody on purchase of tokens, it looks strange. I think everyone in forces densely to study the project and to make the decision on an investment in him independently.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
They might seem will be partnering with some masternode pools that are very cheap to get service so that the people can invest directly to the pool
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

in thread ciervo there is a picture of a card ... like a payment card, I hope that the way it works can be used in my real life as a payment medium.
Indeed. I hope so. But, I don't think it will be realized beacuse these are the cards to trade in the platform or anything related to the project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

They might seem will be partnering with some masternode pools that are very cheap to get service so that the people can invest directly to the pool

This will be a big help if ciervo will have partnerships specially to those well-known names of masternode pools. Hoping to see more of it soon, keep it up team ciervo.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

So far, at this stage, I'm not sure about the correctness of buying the tokens of this project. I think the team should give us more information about the project. Perhaps in the future there will be more chances to buy.
I agree. Perhaps, the team must have to focus in attracting more people to invest in the project and make all necessary things that can convinced them. It is really important because the market now are not stable and people are doubtful if this would be a great time to earn profits from the crypto investments.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

I think much better for this project to have many partnership as early as to now because this will help the project to boost their exposures and not only masternode partnership but maybe some projects that related to it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Well, i have join CIERVO telegram channel, it has few people. Do you have telegram group? And will have plan to increasing it at the future?
As for me, i think thwy wouldn't ve needing a telegram group since they have live chat on their own website where you can talk privately on the admins while they also have this thread where people can discuss about this project.
Such communication channel will bring an added value for the project where we can even do communicate and discuss with our queries and get immediate response so that will even give clarification for various investors queries.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Well, i have join CIERVO telegram channel, it has few people. Do you have telegram group? And will have plan to increasing it at the future?
As for me, i think thwy wouldn't ve needing a telegram group since they have live chat on their own website where you can talk privately on the admins while they also have this thread where people can discuss about this project.
Such communication channel will bring an added value for the project where we can even do communicate and discuss with our queries and get immediate response so that will even give clarification for various investors queries.
The project already have telegram channel, what you mean maybe is a telegram group. Telegram group would also help the project in having quick response and also a discussion with other users. But also telegram groups should be handled well else it will only be a place for spammers and scammers.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

I think much better for this project to have many partnership as early as to now because this will help the project to boost their exposures and not only masternode partnership but maybe some projects that related to it.
I agree that partnering with other businesses will be beneficial hiwever they also need to prioritize in buildijg their reputation since they need investors to fund their campaign.
As CIERVO is focusing on all the developing functionalities through various professionals that will add a reputation automatically and it will increase the trust level of investors as the foundation elements are considered strongly with proper planning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: