Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?
we will release internal ciervo exchanges and register on external exchanges
internal is prioritized in the near future, try to see and read white paper.

It's good to know that the team will do both as this both will surely add exposures and popularity to the project and will surely boost trust of investors to support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Since the coin will be used for Proof of stake and there will be masternode, do you already have partnerships with masternode pools or interested to create a pool for this coin so more people can join the staking?
I think they will do it, because for make awareness beside gather more investor pay attention to CIERVO project.
With such cooperation it is necessary to be very selective. The matter is that not each pool honest also adds only the present projects. It is necessary to work and look fairly for the real service and to agree with it.

Takzan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Very promising project, great team, great product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!!!!!!!!
Project is going very very well. Good luck!!!
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:00:51 AM

Very promising project, great team, great product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!!!!!!!!
Project is going very very well. Good luck!!!
I am not sure they will leading place in the world but i agree CIERVO is very promising and have potential project.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

Could i have a foolish question, CIERVO will release their own exchange or will listing at external exchange their coin?
we will release internal ciervo exchanges and register on external exchanges
internal is prioritized in the near future, try to see and read white paper.

It's good to know that the team will do both as this both will surely add exposures and popularity to the project and will surely boost trust of investors to support the project.

It's great to know that they will launch their own exchange since the main goal of this project is to give all people a chance to have a better experienced in trading crypto coins. This could add more attractions to the platform and possibly choosen by all investors for investments.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Good think to know that the team of this great and promising project is very responsible to its community. A very active team that is gladly answering all the queries and questions raise in the Ciervo project. Moreover I am looking forward to the release of the team to the internal ciervo exchanges and be registered on external exchanges as soon as possible.
Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

If they want to have more supporters they can reduce some of the minimum investments or stakes that needed for the master nodes setup.
thanks for the advice.
we will consider that, so there is no minimum stake limit to facilitate investors.
but at least to make it easier to be given a limit.
If there are no limits, then this is a good option for traders, because then more traders will come to the market. On some exchanges, now there are very large commissions, if you take into account this nuance, then you can attract a very large number of users.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

Good, showing that.positive attitude of being active answering all the queries could also be realized of how the team really serious in this project. It could also lead that this project is can be trusted and worth it to be invested.
True, project is very promising. As what the project is doing right now we can clearly see how efficient and effective their approach towards the project plans and goals. The investors are now comfortable and more convinced about the project capabilities for victory.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:37:07 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

True, project is very promising. As what the project is doing right now we can clearly see how efficient and effective their approach towards the project plans and goals. The investors are now comfortable and more convinced about the project capabilities for victory.
CIERVO professionals who are experienced are managing even by investing funds on a non-government controlled currencies where they analyse various bodies to figure out the better ways for the ultimate success of the project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

CIERVO professionals who are experienced are managing even by investing funds on a non-government controlled currencies where they analyse various bodies to figure out the better ways for the ultimate success of the project.
Indeed. You must figure the project and the future of the project so that your investment won't be wasted. I wish the project won't scam anyone.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

I think this can really help but also giving some bonuses or sales or promotions can also help the project to gain more investors. Let's wait what are the future plans of ciervo devs.
I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.

yes, of course it has always enjoyed popularity and little appreciation among traders. but now it's a rather difficult time for traders who have already lost a lot of money that they have invested in certain coins and some of them can not sell. so they relate to it with great caution.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

I think crypto trading businesses has always been popular so it shouldnt really be a difficult task for the devs to reach their goal for this project.
To me it is all based on the planning and implementing the plan exactly through team at the same time they should do have a check list when they are following all the instructions that will help the team members to reach small goals initially and managers who are assigned should do validate every prospectus.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:30:00 PM

yes, of course it has always enjoyed popularity and little appreciation among traders. but now it's a rather difficult time for traders who have already lost a lot of money that they have invested in certain coins and some of them can not sell. so they relate to it with great caution.
I have lost plenty of my money that I have invested in cardano and now I have invested in this project. I hope it can be a great profit.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Ciervo is a trading platform powered by blockchain who make easy to trade other token.They rates other blockchain platform thats why they can trade any token of their wish
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

Ciervo is a trading platform powered by blockchain who make easy to trade other token.They rates other blockchain platform thats why they can trade any token of their wish
It is almost focusing on their own infrastructure and technology by adding more features in CIERVO for crypto trading and investments and soon there may be various new investment plans to make better profits.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

And since crypto trading business has always been popular therefore we cant avoid the fact that they many competitors and for that it will still be a difficult and challenging.
Yes that exactly true every business has its own competitor so they need to be ahead of the game. Meaning they need to focus on how to get nore supporters to their project.
They have analysed the problems and eradicated by implementing the right solutions that will easily make all the circulation in a smooth process at the same time they should also focus on bounty campaigns to gain more supporters and traffic.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Now there is a lot of competition in the territory of Crypto, but if you try and start the project on time, then you can get good popularity. So it is necessary to observe further the project.
Yes, really so. Now the problem with falling of the market has come to the end and at last there has come the green strip both for traders, and for developers. Thanks to it the project will develop with a normal speed.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███