Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:50:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1587 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:44:29 PM

I would like to mention that I greatly like and appreciate the presentation and utilisation of the multiple platforms done by this project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

Listing the problems and after analyzing them figuring out the right solutions keenly allowing us to understand the vision and enhancement of the project future improvements and plans.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

Civervo seems interesting but just to add you is the proof reading activity done for the content of the project ?
As i notice in page 1, paragraph 2 it is written as "ryptocurrency" instead of "crypto currency".
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:36:04 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
I think is more like a market place for cryptocurrencies and also an investment platform i really like the concept of their mobile apps and credit card i think it will help expand the platform

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

As what you have plan in the future that you will have an ATM machines for this project, i would like to know if we can withdraw different fiat currency for that?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

There was various crypto trading platforms however ciervo seems unique but there should be an alert mechanism as well such features will attract and benefit traders to easily make good trades.

Yes there are lots of trading platforms which almost the same but I find ciervo as unique and promising project. I just hope that the developer and the team will think more ideas in order to be more unique and attractive to new investors and supporters. One could be is creating an activity that everyone can benefit.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

I have so understood in the platform will use similar to masternode an algorithm? If this is so, then the fact that the minimum sum for receiving profit won't be is very pleasant? Because usually masternode demand enough large investments in the form of several thousand dollars in a crypto equivalent from everyone  to start it.

They are not using masternode and you don't need hold large amount of money in order set up mastenode then get rewards. They are using proof of stake and all you need to do, is holding the coin in their POW wallet and you will get reward depends on how much coins you hold.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:09:20 PM

After checking your website, i have notice that you were determining on which country have many investors for your project and which country have invested much right? It is a good idea for the team to know so that they will have an iformation on which country they will establish more of this project.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:39 PM

After checking your website, i have notice that you were determining on which country have many investors for your project and which country have invested much right? It is a good idea for the team to know so that they will have an iformation on which country they will establish more of this project.
Why more of the project should be established with only a particular country specifically? Such advanced developmental activities should be implemented better with every cluster and in every country that equality enables a strong trust with the project.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

There was various crypto trading platforms however ciervo seems unique but there should be an alert mechanism as well such features will attract and benefit traders to easily make good trades.

Yes there are lots of trading platforms which almost the same but I find ciervo as unique and promising project. I just hope that the developer and the team will think more ideas in order to be more unique and attractive to new investors and supporters. One could be is creating an activity that everyone can benefit.

We hope that the team behind this unique project will provide some activities that can give satisfactions in supporting this so that everything will goes well accordingly and the chance to be known here is very possible to achieve. Hopefully, the team will consider our thoughts and suggestions since it is for the betterment of the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:15:07 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I have so understood in the platform will use similar to masternode an algorithm? If this is so, then the fact that the minimum sum for receiving profit won't be is very pleasant? Because usually masternode demand enough large investments in the form of several thousand dollars in a crypto equivalent from everyone  to start it.

They are not using masternode and you don't need hold large amount of money in order set up mastenode then get rewards. They are using proof of stake and all you need to do, is holding the coin in their POW wallet and you will get reward depends on how much coins you hold.

Is it safe to do it and how much the risk we are dealing with this kind of stuff? I mean, this is good but we need some great security because everyone value their assets.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

We hope that the team behind this unique project will provide some activities that can give satisfactions in supporting this so that everything will goes well accordingly and the chance to be known here is very possible to achieve. Hopefully, the team will consider our thoughts and suggestions since it is for the betterment of the project.

It will come to that point, so probably what we need to do for now is to dig deeper about the platform. I'm still quite confused about how this platform will really works and probably will get to know more about their information.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Looks like a good POS coin because it will have its own infrastructure but while I am doing more research about this project it seems like the website is not in english. Can't you do something about it?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:17 AM

What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:04:07 AM

What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?

I think you only require to have a minimum balance and don't need to run master node, That's kinda good to hear, You only need to stake some balances and earn.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

This project is kind of interesting to me. Well, not only that the good outlook of the Ann thread but of course, the information prepared on it that is necessary to briefly understand the Ciervo project. I will keep my eye on it and wait for further updates and interesting upcoming announcements. I am looking forward to this project.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:03:54 AM

The video project is done well enough and after viewing it it is already clear what you can expect from the project and what goals you set for yourself.
Creating a high-quality video is one of the main steps in conducting a successful company of the initial stage of the project
Thishastoend

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Scam.
You could at least put some effort and pick something else than at&t voice for your vid and make some fake linkedin profiles.

Quant Overledger is the next antshares btw, check it out. QNT gang
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

Scam.
You could at least put some effort and pick something else than at&t voice for your vid and make some fake linkedin profiles.

Can you provide proofs why this is a scam?
They are anonymous team at the moment, but I think, it's too early to say that this is another scam.

By the way, the team needs to translate this part into English -

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I think there is no rule or minimum to invest since it can make the project getting fund. I hope you can gain more profit by invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: