Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1584 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?

I think you only require to have a minimum balance and don't need to run master node, That's kinda good to hear, You only need to stake some balances and earn.
I think any quantity of coins will be suitable for receipt of dividends. It is an excellent step from developers as such approach will provide more users, than on a masternode as it is necessary to adjust nothing.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?

I think you only require to have a minimum balance and don't need to run master node, That's kinda good to hear, You only need to stake some balances and earn.
Then its a kind of a normal PoS coin but I have seen a lot of unique things that we couldn't accept clearly. Their developer was amazing.
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

in thread ciervo there is a picture of a card ... like a payment card, I hope that the way it works can be used in my real life as a payment medium.
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

https://ciervo.trade

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Scam.
You could at least put some effort and pick something else than at&t voice for your vid and make some fake linkedin profiles.

Can you provide proofs why this is a scam?
They are anonymous team at the moment, but I think, it's too early to say that this is another scam.

By the way, the team needs to translate this part into English -

well we will update as soon as possible
thank you for information and advice

CiervoTrade Ecosystem An advanced solution for global money
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

in thread ciervo there is a picture of a card ... like a payment card, I hope that the way it works can be used in my real life as a payment medium.
right..
everyone can make whitdrawals using card a low fee

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

As what you have plan in the future that you will have an ATM machines for this project, i would like to know if we can withdraw different fiat currency for that?
Yeah when you can trade any token in their exchanger,you also can withdraw different fiat currency.currently they are working on the ATM site for this feature
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

Ciervochain trading is a new and fresh platform for cryptocurrency traders who just want simple and user friendly interface. Goodluck on your project.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

saffa

Activity: 147

Good Promotion

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

is it true that you used clearings supply in the time of the PPS(private pre-sale) for PCS(pre-crowdsale), try explaining?
if true Kiss :-*supply ciervo is sold just 1,5 million coin.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

This project is kind of interesting to me. Well, not only that the good outlook of the Ann thread but of course, the information prepared on it that is necessary to briefly understand the Ciervo project. I will keep my eye on it and wait for further updates and interesting upcoming announcements. I am looking forward to this project.
Me too. I will keep monitoring this project until the new progress and more updates comes because the idea have potentials to be like and acknowledge by the people of crypto. I'm sure it can gain positive reviews and feedbacks if they will publish it in social networks. Goodluck team.
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Scam.
You could at least put some effort and pick something else than at&t voice for your vid and make some fake linkedin profiles.

maybe you haven't understood our concept and idea yet.
try to read the white paper ciervo and we never built a false profiles linkedin.

XBBlade

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:55:10 PM

Looks quite old -
Scam.

maybe you haven't understood our concept and idea yet.
try to read the white paper ciervo and we never built a false profiles linkedin.

can you prove this?
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:23:04 PM

is it true that you used clearings supply in the time of the PPS(private pre-sale) for PCS(pre-crowdsale), try explaining?
if true Kiss :-*supply ciervo is sold just 1,5 million coin.
that's right,ciervo only sold 1,5 million coin.
500k CEO coin to PPS and 1 million PCS plus 500K people who buy in PPS at clearings/sell in the PCS.
and also get a reference bonus that can be made directly withdrawals.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, the new launch project shows potential and seems very nice.About the project team I also have any clues of their experiences and other achievements. If only some other time team can update and shape up every thing for the betterment and possible increase of the supporters and investors.

You are right, I am wondering also if what stage on the road map did the project already have now and maybe a time frame will be a great help to see if ciervo will really have more improvements as time passes by.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

If this will be implemented then this will surely help the project but I am wondering when the team will provide this and if the platform can surely provide a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, the new launch project shows potential and seems very nice.About the project team I also have any clues of their experiences and other achievements. If only some other time team can update and shape up every thing for the betterment and possible increase of the supporters and investors.

You are right, I am wondering also if what stage on the road map did the project already have now and maybe a time frame will be a great help to see if ciervo will really have more improvements as time passes by.
right now the team work for wallet apps and exchange ciervotarde.
there are several applications that have been completed,even thouht it still needs more renewal
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Ciervochain+Technology,+Inc

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:20 PM

As what you have plan in the future that you will have an ATM machines for this project, i would like to know if we can withdraw different fiat currency for that?
Yeah when you can trade any token in their exchanger,you also can withdraw different fiat currency.currently they are working on the ATM site for this feature
Oh, it is nice to know that, thanks for the information. But as i have observe on their whitepaper, they are only going to deploy those ATM on countries which have many users base on their mobile app.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

Oh, it is nice to know that, thanks for the information. But as i have observe on their whitepaper, they are only going to deploy those ATM on countries which have many users base on their mobile app.
ATM is very good, but then you have to do user verification, then trading on the platform can not be anonymous and it's not very good.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

As I understand it correctly, is this a project that prepares a new exchange? Does the team have experience in creating such large-scale projects?
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:04:07 PM

As I understand it correctly, is this a project that prepares a new exchange? Does the team have experience in creating such large-scale projects?
I too are interested in the professional experience of the team. The team will have to withstand a lot of competition with already operating exchanges.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: