Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1587 times)
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

It is not often possible to find a project not only with a working concept but also with application where access via the phone can be done.
Excellent work guys and shows that there are normal codecs and that means something excellent in the end can come out!  Roll Eyes
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

It is not often possible to find a project not only with a working concept but also with application where access via the phone can be done.
Excellent work guys and shows that there are normal codecs and that means something excellent in the end can come out!  Roll Eyes
We cannot expect anything at the initial stage at the same time we need to wait and observe how the developers will proceed with their plans in executing the operations successfully that will lead to a definite establishment and success.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

We cannot expect anything at the initial stage at the same time we need to wait and observe how the developers will proceed with their plans in executing the operations successfully that will lead to a definite establishment and success.
the project can really become a strong competitor in the market. But for this, developers still have a lot of work to do to realize all the goals they set for themselves.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

As I understand it, this new project will be connected with the exchange and trade of crypto currency. It is very important that such an enterprise is officially registered, otherwise very few people will agree to invest in this project.
Of course, honesty and transparency of work should be the main things for project development. I hope the developers understand this.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

After checking your website, i have notice that you were determining on which country have many investors for your project and which country have invested much right? It is a good idea for the team to know so that they will have an iformation on which country they will establish more of this project.
Why more of the project should be established with only a particular country specifically? Such advanced developmental activities should be implemented better with every cluster and in every country that equality enables a strong trust with the project.
As you can see if you check their whitepaper, they are planning on having ATM machine, but the thing is we dont have a clue on where would they put it right? so my conclusion is this, when i open their website i notice some popups like name of a country then how much they purchase so maybe they were determining the country of which they will be implementing this things. They cant be reckless by just putting such things on every country as what have you said when there are not much user of their platform on that country or place, if they do it would just be a waste of money and time. No matter what the advance this developmental activities you said, they just cant be put anywhere without thinking, there should be priorities. Although i got my answer for this for they will be having mobile app for the platform which will determine on which country is best for this project to develop. Hope you get the point.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

This project has potential and seem pretty interesting , though its too early, looking forward for your developments and updates since things are need to be done.
Yes it's too early to say anything to review or immediately invest,in this project,I think that some time must be given to look into the same.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

If this will be implemented then this will surely help the project but I am wondering when the team will provide this and if the platform can surely provide a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency?

Investing in cryptocurrencies really involves risk and we can't deny that fact. This is because of its volatile character which makes it as advantage and disadvantage.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Well, i have join CIERVO telegram channel, it has few people. Do you have telegram group? And will have plan to increasing it at the future?

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
that's right
that's one of the purpose of the ciervo mission, provides a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency.

If this will be implemented then this will surely help the project but I am wondering when the team will provide this and if the platform can surely provide a safe and comfortable sense of investing in cryptocurrency?

Investing in cryptocurrencies really involves risk and we can't deny that fact. This is because of its volatile character which makes it as advantage and disadvantage.

I agree. This kind of investments are really risks so it's better to put it in our minds that everything will be possible to happens. And also, it is adviseable that only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still be able to manage ourselves and decide to invest again.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

that's right

I agree. This kind of investments are really risks so it's better to put it in our minds that everything will be possible to happens. And also, it is adviseable that only invest an amount that you can afford to loose so that if something goes wrong, we can still be able to manage ourselves and decide to invest again.

Yes crypto investment is risky that is why it needs acceptance to whatever may happened. There are projects that will succeed and there are also that will not succeed. So as investors you should be ready to the possible outcomes in the said project. Good thinkers is good in here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, the new launch project shows potential and seems very nice.About the project team I also have any clues of their experiences and other achievements. If only some other time team can update and shape up every thing for the betterment and possible increase of the supporters and investors.

You are right, I am wondering also if what stage on the road map did the project already have now and maybe a time frame will be a great help to see if ciervo will really have more improvements as time passes by.

Does it haven't been included in the roadmap? As far as I know, roadmap gives a complete details of activities that they will follow so that it will be easy to do the task.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Well mobile application seem up and ready i think the dev here are serious with their project if they can be this quick lets hope they get a beta as soon as possible lets begin testing

kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Well mobile application seem up and ready i think the dev here are serious with their project if they can be this quick lets hope they get a beta as soon as possible lets begin testing
Well, the is young but we can see and notice its potential to achieve the project success. If the developers will continue to make good works and improve develop the project definitely, everything will bd better anc good results is about to come.i am also exited to try the beta soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

I like new projects with  exchanges, but I did not see who is working in the project team? What kind of experience does the developer have?
Yes, the new launch project shows potential and seems very nice.About the project team I also have any clues of their experiences and other achievements. If only some other time team can update and shape up every thing for the betterment and possible increase of the supporters and investors.

You are right, I am wondering also if what stage on the road map did the project already have now and maybe a time frame will be a great help to see if ciervo will really have more improvements as time passes by.

Does it haven't been included in the roadmap? As far as I know, roadmap gives a complete details of activities that they will follow so that it will be easy to do the task.
Agree, seems the developers are still working on their roadmap. Maybe in next few days they will release the full detailed roadmap for the completion of project platfor. Lets be more patient and understand ghe project oe more time.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

From where do you have information on mobile app? I didn't meet him anywhere, you can share the link. I with pleasure would establish it on android for testing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:43 PM

Your project does look interesting, trading is one of many place that everyone could makes enough cash.
So in which exchange does CIERVO will be listed?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:21:46 PM

I have so understood in the platform will use similar to masternode an algorithm? If this is so, then the fact that the minimum sum for receiving profit won't be is very pleasant? Because usually masternode demand enough large investments in the form of several thousand dollars in a crypto equivalent from everyone  to start it.

They are not using masternode and you don't need hold large amount of money in order set up mastenode then get rewards. They are using proof of stake and all you need to do, is holding the coin in their POW wallet and you will get reward depends on how much coins you hold.

Is it safe to do it and how much the risk we are dealing with this kind of stuff? I mean, this is good but we need some great security because everyone value their assets.

I just explained it, I can't tell you if it's going to be safe investment or not, it's your job to do you own research and look at all aspect of this business model before making any investment and this rule applies for all other ICOs. never ever invest base on someone's opinion.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:35:26 PM

What is the  rules or minimum to invest in case I want to stake mining? Is that thesame with masternodes setup right?
I think there is no rule or minimum to invest since it can make the project getting fund. I hope you can gain more profit by invest.

Are you sure about this? There should be a minimum otherwise sending payments won't be efficient for those stakers. I am also wondering if they don't really require a hardware for someone to be able to profit or gain rewards in POS or POW.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

I heard about CIERVO project from my friend, is it will be listing at major exchang? Or how to mine Ciervo coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: