Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1587 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
Its yet to launch for now so i think transaction cost and others should be later issues and i think the token is going to cover for the transaction. Market is bound to improve before the end of the day

As for now, they are on a development and I think there are still more rooms for improvement for this project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Click here: 👉 https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/finance-tokens/exchange-trade-finance-tokens/ciervochain/ … 👈

Required Tools: Telegram, Twitter

Value: 0.7$!
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Click here: 👉 https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/finance-tokens/exchange-trade-finance-tokens/ciervochain/ … 👈

Quite a great finance token that can make a better solution to the economy problem of the cryptocurrency market. I hope you can bring such an effort for them.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
I do have some issue with the website regarding on using mobile, because when i tried browsing last time using my mobile it just keep on loading even with a decent internet speed. Well, everything are good when i visit it through PC.
This problem should be reported to site administrators, or written here that there is a problem with accessing the site through a mobile device. Perhaps the site is not configured for them.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Hey nice Project..! can i know more about your team? howmany developers are working on it?
Go to the official website of the project, there is a list of all the members of the development team. Also you can read the technical document in detail, there is also useful information.
Yes, the above advice us correct.  You can visit the project official website and from there you can read and able to understand the project content and concepts. The details and informations are very accurate and legit. Pleas feel free to visit the website for your convenience.
I do have some issue with the website regarding on using mobile, because when i tried browsing last time using my mobile it just keep on loading even with a decent internet speed. Well, everything are good when i visit it through PC.
This problem should be reported to site administrators, or written here that there is a problem with accessing the site through a mobile device. Perhaps the site is not configured for them.
It might be the browser that you are currently using on or it was the javascript problem that is sent from the website to the device.
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Quite a great finance token that can make a better solution to the economy problem of the cryptocurrency market. I hope you can bring such an effort for them.

A project with a great potential. And Tokens Marketplace lists only the best tokens! Everyone should consider investing in this project
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:59:25 PM

As it is a exchanging & trading platform,They should low the price of transaction.During this down market period,if the the price is low,people will join here due to low cost 
Its yet to launch for now so i think transaction cost and others should be later issues and i think the token is going to cover for the transaction. Market is bound to improve before the end of the day

As for now, they are on a development and I think there are still more rooms for improvement for this project.

Probably, the team are much busy in the development since the situation right now in the market are not much more likely for investments. A lot of people are still have doubts whether to invest or not. Perhaps, if the market goes well in a following more days, then I think they will be here and give us more updates and plans on how to convince numerous investors.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Great! This is an opportunity that bounty hunters shouldnt miss and most of all it is bot really difficult to participate because telegram and twitter is the only requirement.
Yes, even this is small amount of CIERVO token, but i like this. I hope will have more big airdrop at the future with this team.
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
Well, it will be the true if the team pay attention at here and working with high atitude for improve their platform to become famous trading platform.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

I agree with you, transaction fees is the factors which any exchange aim to, what about transaction fee of CIERVO?
I see some exchangers during this down period they have high transaction fees & people are looking for obvious less fee exchanger.In case of Ciervo,they will low the fees if they find enough famousity
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH
I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

As I understand it, everything is easy and simple. For registration, only telegrams and a page in the tweeter are required. The cost for one token is 0.7 cents. This is a very good price for starting sales.
Diva82

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is the security of your platform. Late last month, I invested in the crypto platform and my assets were very compromised. It took two weeks to recover from shock Roll Eyes. Now, my question is;
How can I be sure that my assets are safe on your platform?
When is the ICO started?

answer :
I am a beginner in the crypto industry. Just 1 year ago I really learned about the concept of crypto marketing. After I studied the whitepaper and the ciervo roadmap, according to my analysis, crypto is very big opportunity to compete in the crypto market
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

NEW AIRDROP

Ciervo ( $CEO)

Great! This is an opportunity that bounty hunters shouldnt miss and most of all it is bot really difficult to participate because telegram and twitter is the only requirement.
It is based on the project CEO requirement at the same time we do not need to proceed with the assumptions with our own strategies that will mislead the entire project and will lead a greater downfall so let us do focus on the project whitepapers.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

This is entirely a disappointing go for me to understand how the ETH price will even impact and yes it is fact to accept the impact on tokens where more supporters will do gain tokens out of hard work and it is a great thumbs down for many crypto users with the economy impact.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

Appears to be a too low movement market to really pay any expenses to really apply for exchanges. Likewise a low activity trade implies it's anything but difficult to control

Good observation, the hype about the project is too low seeing that they only have 100 channel subscriber. And I am wondering why they only have a channel when it is really important to have a telegram community especially now that they are in their ICO phase.

Then they need to take some action like making a lot of promotion. This is something they also need to consider because people are so curious in terms of popularity.
That brings to a 100:100 ratio when we have more promotion because that will ultimately reach to various crypto users in the economy by sharing about the project information and we can do gain more traffic.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
As for me i took it as a positive view, for since the falling prices in the market would not only mean to continuously fall instead it has a high chance also to rise back again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: