Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PCS] CIERVO - Platform for The crypto trading Industry and investment  (Read 1587 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:06:16 PM

I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH
I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
As for me i took it as a positive view, for since the falling prices in the market would not only mean to continuously fall instead it has a high chance also to rise back again.
Well said, we should always take a chance to look on the other side and not only be one sided. Although we know that it is not that good to invest this days due to market fluctuation but we should also consider how it will look after few weeks or months.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:03:28 PM

I think that this project presents itself in a good way to this market,but I don't know if that it has the potential to grow exponentially as the concept of the project is pretty open and common.
Very important also the fact that he has appeared recently influences success of the project, therefore already you shouldn't be afraid of falling of cost of ethereum and the platform the sum will need to collect close to on ICO.

Dropping of the ETH price tends to scare people away from ICOs as they feel they will lose out when ETH price increases again. But they don't realise Token prices are usually tied ETH
I think many newcomers are really afraid of falling prices in the market. But they should understand that soon the price will start to grow and the profit from investments will also grow accordingly.
As for me i took it as a positive view, for since the falling prices in the market would not only mean to continuously fall instead it has a high chance also to rise back again.
Well said, we should always take a chance to look on the other side and not only be one sided. Although we know that it is not that good to invest this days due to market fluctuation but we should also consider how it will look after few weeks or months.
in my opinion today there are great chances in the market that the price will soon rise. I think many users will agree with me and investing in the Ciervo project will be a profitable investment.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

What is the next major event or step of the project, is there a detailed road map?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

Ethereum's price crashed in first place because of ICOs companies that dumped their ETH asset in exchange, especially those ETH competitors that used ether as tool to raised money even though their products made to compete with ethereum. Now they're hurting ETH price and in the same time secure their money, but a result of that most people lost trust in ICOs which make it hard to newcomers like CIERVO.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

This project looks similar like to the ETF of Bitcoin beacause CIERVO is also help people to invest in cryptocurrency. I think the cryptomarket really need more projects like these so many of poeple can easily invest in cryptomarket without any fear. I hope this project will achieve great success and we will earn good profit from it.
Hope to see that it will truly happen as this kind of project very helpful in doing some activities here in crypto space. It can give better experience and satisfactions for our investments to obtain specific profits. I will keep monitoring this project to see if the team are very committed to put this in the market.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
Well, it will be the true if the team pay attention at here and working with high atitude for improve their platform to become famous trading platform.
If active traders want that this project was issued in the future, then they have to advertise it actively. The project will have a narrow orientation connected with trading therefore they also can help.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

This is entirely a disappointing go for me to understand how the ETH price will even impact and yes it is fact to accept the impact on tokens where more supporters will do gain tokens out of hard work and it is a great thumbs down for many crypto users with the economy impact.
Yes quite very disappointing mate but, I do believe in magic I feel that Eth will still be fine after all this tragic experience of dropped price. Let's don't lose hope. Everything is gonna be alright after all the circumstances and trials that the eth is currently encountering.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

Yes true, looking both side is good in order you can decide and conclude about the project. This would be help to find the right to invest, we all know that their are similar projects but its up on us what project we should invest. It is very important to know each background and the people behind who work in the project in order to be successful.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.
Well, it will be the true if the team pay attention at here and working with high atitude for improve their platform to become famous trading platform.
If active traders want that this project was issued in the future, then they have to advertise it actively. The project will have a narrow orientation connected with trading therefore they also can help.
I agree advance or new advertisements will make everything better. If the team want to have strong and durable community maybe they can build one and encourage everyone to join because of very promising and interesting profitable project in the  future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

I think for now they are working good enough lets just see what new thing comes out next after their ico who know maybe we get to test a beta version of the platform soon

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

CIERVO is such an attractive project. when the project will progress..  when crowdsell will start.

I thought the ICO has already begun and it is on it's cheapest price. The earlier you get in the bigger discounts you can get. But something is bothering me, I am not sure if the sale that the website is showing are legit, since I have been seeing the same details of purchase even if the day have already moved.
this is realy sad if this is really going to be happened. but this is still not clear if it is legit or not.  I think fullinformation not publish yet. waiting for that

ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

https://ciervo.trade

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

What is the next major event or step of the project, is there a detailed road map?

yes everything is there and very detailed, there is also detailed white paper.

CiervoTrade Ecosystem An advanced solution for global money
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Hey guys,

Ciervo is featured on our poll! We are choosing this week's HOT ICO! If you support Ciervo, click on this link and vote - https://twitter.com/TokensMarketpl1/status/1044881957073670145
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Do you plan to add another application not only to the android device but also to the Apple? And is there any plans to launch an advertising company? Such projects are similar to yours very much and it is necessary to stand out and without advertising it will be very difficult to do.
saffa

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Good Promotion

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

is there a bounty program and when does it begin?
I am very interested in referral bonuses that can be withdrawn at any time. Grin  Grin
Nodeasy

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

is there a bounty program and when does it begin?
I am very interested in referral bonuses that can be withdrawn at any time. Grin  Grin
so true...
referral bonus in the form of bitcoin and can be withdrawn at any time.
for the bounty it seems like only follow social media and telegrams

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

THIS IS A SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5041958.0

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ciervochain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

no problem you argue like that.
The whitepaper each of the same words all happens and does not become a mistake,I will give another example but they also developed until now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: