Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ?  (Read 1576 times)
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

When the price falls, the buyers are the ones who expect the prices to drop. Buy low price, sell high price, we are in the market for this, what else will happen.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
That is me! I was buying all the dips;D Thank you all that people who sold me cheap coins because I will sell it with huge profits in 2019. Patience is the main way to success.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

It's true. On the falls of the market, too, you can earn. Buy cheaply sell expensive. This is the motto of investors.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

profi trader know "Buy low, sell high". many people do by this rule. it is reasonable.
But you always need to consider the causes of the fall.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:57:32 AM

Large investors can manipulate prices when it suits them. Not always worth selling your coins when they are rapidly falling in price. Perhaps this was done deliberately in order then the price has increased many times over.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

Of course, those who buy coins when they fall are big popes who want very cheap prices and those who sell panic are people who need money or don't know the coinage
That's right, when the market is in turmoil, a lot of people take advantage of this situation as they are big investors who always take advantage when the market falls, they do that to take considerable profits in the long run so they won't lose enough funds.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Hi, everybody. In my opinion, the people who buy coins in the recession are the very whales that control it all.They play on the feelings of newcomers and buying from those who panic everything merges. So that they can be called a Pro investors.
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

This is a common behavior of trader who do not have enough understanding and capacity of trading strategy. Most of them are become panic seller when the price drop. Indeed panic sell will contribute much and affect the market price, it definitely cause the market down when coin holders are panic.
Therefore, dealing with trading Bitcoin and other major crypto currency, it needs to learn anything relates to crypto. No just think about getting much profit. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
Sometimes I buy crypto when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping...
Just because I try to buy low and sell high...
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

It depends on the moment when we trade, we are very easy to panic even when the value drops by a small percentage, I often think about this that the possibility when we sell in a bearish market there are people who buy and finally make a profit from it. I just think just learning and get more experience so I can creating that moment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

Obviously, the one purchasing the coins when the price are down is mostly eveyone who wish to get many profit form it, and also investors that are looking for any cheap coins, and hope that it will bounce up again to gain many profit out of it.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

i hope you ain't blaming those dumping . Does what happens when fear and panic grabs you. It ain't easy to invest your hard earned money into a crypto and the market just starts wiping all your hard earned money away. So people do that just to save some dollars so as not to loose all . And those who buy are those who have made their analysis that the market might rise soon. There is a belief that , after the bears are tired the bulls take over

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
JayFKay

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Easy..

Stellar Lumens (up 36% this week)
Cardano  (up 32% this week)
Power Ledger (up 19% this week)

All three are solid projects but still very cheap.

Great time to stock up before they regain more
of the ground they've already started making up.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

great point there buddy. I really ask myself too before taking any action. Education is the key for this matter, if you know what you are doing, then you should be able to survive any market because market has it's own cycle.

bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

great point there buddy. I really ask myself too before taking any action. Education is the key for this matter, if you know what you are doing, then you should be able to survive any market because market has it's own cycle.
I really agree that the market certainly has a different cycle and that is what keeps me learning to improve my knowledge in the crypto world Wink

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

remember as a commandment that it is necessary to buy while low, to sell while high who does on the contrary, that has nothing
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I think there are actually very rich people that are investing in cryptocurrency that are buying these stuff, and also some faithful to some coins are wiling to buy them and hold them. Some investors also are waiting for chances like that to buy cheap coins.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:28:27 PM

while someone is selling in a panic, whales are buying and getting richer. who knows, maybe the whales are artificially creating this panic. they are either advanced traders or large investors. they are very smart and rich.
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

It is necessary to study very carefully every coin. And even more is necessary to learn to keep your emotions in the cold frontier. If you follow these principles - you can start buying altcoins. Undoubtedly, the prices of your chosen altcoins will increase in 2019.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

They are whales and those who believe in the project that the dip is another opportunity for them to buy cheap why those who dump are the panic sell who think that is the end of it , so no matter how low the price of a token or coin could be there will always be a buyer .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: