Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who are those buying when the price is down and almost everyone is dumping ?  (Read 1579 times)
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
No one know who buying on market.. but, i think most trader prefers to trade new tokens in exchange, because price is not balanced yet.. buy and sell order for new token mostly have a distant price range..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

Have you ever asked yourself this same question each time you panic sell during a bear market like this ?  who are those buying? why are they buying? what will they use if for ? these are the questions i do ask myself and it helped me hodl some of my token and later made some profit from them .
No one know who buying on market.. but, i think most trader prefers to trade new tokens in exchange, because price is not balanced yet.. buy and sell order for new token mostly have a distant price range..
The buyers when we dumped were the people controlling the market. Like sharks or whales, when they have bought the right amount they want, they pump the altcoin and make a profit

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I believe they are the real crypto-investors that understand cryptocurrencies and the market not just being in the crypto world but also understanding it.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

I buy in a falling market.
A simple question is when there is a total sale in a store, do you go shopping or run from this store?
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful” is a quote by Warren Buffet and smart
traders see the dip  as an opportunity and perfect timing  to full  their bags with cheap coins and sell them on higher price,
when the market recovers. So they are the true believers in crypto and the ones that make profit while others are selling with loss.
Of course, they are buying only coins with great potential.

r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:31 PM

Falling market allow to get profit or increase own portfolio. if you can trade then it's not so difficult. Yes, it requires some actions and researches. But if you know where what and how it get then you can make money on the any market
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Panic selling is never a good choice, hodling can eventually work out for you (sometimes it doesn't), but buying when everyone is selling almost always works out good.

When I first started, I tried my best to follow, "When others buy, sell, when others, sell, buy."
It was really hard to follow as I was inexperienced.
But as I got more disciplined, this simple rule has made all the difference.

So, for the past three months, I have been buying up.
I don't have tons of extra money to spare, but I've been able to set aside a portion of my paycheck to invest more.
I first focused on buying up more of the coins I already have.
This has significantly decreased my cost per token ration.
Then I started buying into solid projects that had gone below ico prices.

quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

I think whales are the ones who buy bitcoin the most when prices fall. Whales create low price volatility so they can buy bitcoin at a low price from panic investors in anticipation of market fluctuations and dumping. It is a wise investment and after the growth of bitcoin, whales will get huge profits.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

One of the advice given by good traders is that you should follow the market but only up to a point. If you blindly follow the crowd and do what it does you will always be late for the biggest gains. You'll always be a mediocre trader that sometimes is too slow and loses money. You have to trade against the trend when you see the market slow down. Sometimes the asset will die and cease to exist but usually it goes back up and allow you to make money.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Sometimes when people are gripped by panic, they may not remember to ask themselves such question, except to go and dump, because of the pressure.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:31:14 AM

This is a panic selling in the financial industry. This is very normal, and a lot of people will leave when anything loses its value. Any finance has this same essence. There is no shortage of good capitalists in this world. They control ordinary people.

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Yes, speculators are usually very sensitive. When the market is fluctuating, they may not be able to bear the next loss, which leads to the body selling, which is a common phenomenon in financial games. Another thing is that when the market is crazy, all investors will invest crazy, so Bitcoin created history last year.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

I think you can check it in exchange, there are always buyers and sellers
this is normal in any market, why should you be confused about that?
because I also trade, sell and buy.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

People who buy bitcoins at the time of bear markets are the one who believe that they will get a lot of profits because it is the best time to buy while the market and price is still down especially bitcoin. I also want to buy more bitcoins now because im pretty sure that it will pump next year.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:06:13 AM

Same question came into my mind many times whenever I wanted to sell my coins in loss and in the same time when I buy coins at deep. Somehow I managed to hold my coins but it's really hard to hold your coins for long when you assumed to get out from it early and make profit.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

I am, and others, who see money in bear market  Kiss you can make money at any market situations, there are always chances there. Your job is finding it, take the chance and grab up your money. You will not buy when price is down? So when you will buy, when it is increasing? omg why don't you buy at lower price when you can.
You see. I buy now, when price is up, you buy, i sell coins, who buy my coins, YOU.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
chabapok

Activity: 122

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Yes sure i am always asking my self during my panic sell times. Why are they buying... That is the interesting question. Actually when i realised that there are some buyers in that bear market sometimes i change my decision about selling my tokens. Because if someone buying these tokens from me that means they believe they will earn some money in the future with these coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:48:47 PM

I already found the answered to that question here in the forum.

Well, gone are the days when I used to be a panic seller not extreme anymore unlike before that when I really feel bad about the market. That triggers me to press the sell button quickly and get the cold cash out of my wallet. Those people who are buying during the dip are the same people who are selling during the peak.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

I think I am also one of those who are buying when the price is low. In this situation, there is a higher chance of income when I sell in on a higher price. And also, if there are some offers, I buy it in a low price like the paid memberships and some raffles.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

Now such realities of the market, while there are few buyers, there are no volumes on the exchanges, apparently not everyone believes in cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: