Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🔥HyperLoot Protocol — First eSports Monetization PaaS 🔥🎮[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]  (Read 1533 times)
tima.pticza (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 12:30:14 PM by tima.pticza

First eSports Monetization PaaS powered by Ethereum

What is the project about?

Gamers spend thousands of dollars purchasing in-game items that remain as private property rights of a game publisher. We call it fake rights. Absence of blockchain-based property rights is the biggest barrier in eSports betting adoption.

HyperLoot Protocol helps game developers to monetize e-games based on eSports betting and free digital assets exchange. HyperLoot MasterNode network charges zero transaction fees on any digital items exchange which uses native HLT token for clearing.

Why this is important?

Private property rights is fundamental part of your freedom and autonomy. Absence of private property for in-game assets limits innovation and development in the gaming and crypto space.

Our product:

A HyperLoot has four products:

1. SDK for integration with game dev

2. HyperLoot open source iOS wallet

3. Smart Contract Portfolio to manage and standardize asset emission rules

4. HyperLoot MasterNode Sidechain

Benefits of using HyperLoot:

HLT token

Ticker: HLT
1 HLT = 0.25 USD

In circulation, 1st January 2019 = 174,000,000
Total supply in 10 years = 1,000,000,000

Zero pre-mine. Mining begun on 5th July, 2018.  
Emission using Ethereum smart contract. Daily emission declining by 0.1% per day

40% of emission goes to HyperLoot MasterNode network
30% goes to HyperLoot investment fund (to finance game dev and partnerships)
30% goes to finance HyperLoot DAO, Estonian non-profit foundation

What is HLT token needed for?

Exchange
If you don’t want to be charged trading fees, you will need to possess HLT (think of it as Binance token with a 100% discount)

Stacking
It is required to issue crypto-assets and provide reserves that are used to guarantee asset quality

Clearing
HLT reserves are used for riskless clearing & settlement

Liquidity
Integration of new liquidity providers requires reserves to fund smart contract relays

MasterNodes
HLT is the only funding way to purchase master node tokens (HLTM)

Governance
Voting using HLT is the main standard for protocol governance and development

You can use them to create your in-game assets that retain value. You'll need to stake tokens and utilize our tokenization and transaction protocol. Tokens can be used to buy items on our marketplace. You may need that cool gun from that other guy an maybe exchange it for your sword! You can freely trade them to any available trading pair at any time.

Want to review the code or see the team?

We welcome you to join HyperLoot Protocol Github. Most of our code is open source.
You can see who is doing what and the progress. You can also join our team and earn a good amount of HLT tokens if you are a good developer 😀

GitHub https://github.com/HyperLoot
Team https://github.com/HyperLoot/Starter-Pack/wiki/Team

Want to stay in touch, subscribe to our social media channels.

02.10.2018 Post updated: Bounty campaign stage 1 completed, added video, updated links.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g000nie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

I've seen a lot of other blockchain game projects, how are you better than them?  Huh
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

Hey, Thanks for taking the time and checking us out!

There are a few project out there, and all are great in their own regard. We are different in a number of ways:

1.   First of all, it is not a trading solution, it is a tokenization protocol for in-game items. That means anyone can issue crypto-backed assets and utilize them infinitely, not just securely trade existing assets tied to a token within some blockchain system.

2.   it is a universal solution that can be merged with other tokens. That is aimed at creating a unified profit pool and a peer-to-peer marketplace. it also means it can retro-fit games that are already out there! And we think that's exciting.

3.   Our token is not used for trading, it is used for staking, clearing, settlement and custody. 

4.   There's no pre-mine or ICO. We are all about building that new market. And it's going to have that nice "new-awesome-thing" smell. Just as your favorite game physical edition.
g000nie

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

So I don't have the true ownership of the in-game assets?
I have 1000+ games and many items on Steam and they don't belong to me ?
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

At the expense of partners is the correct information? Im communicate with the founders of the banker in the chat and they have not heard of you. How can this be if you openly write about it?
You can all that is above written to confirm the facts. Thank you in advance.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Well, not really, one way to simply explain it is: have you played Overwatch or CS:GO and paid for a skin? Can you trade it or take it to a market somewhere? No. Will it ba simply taken away if the publisher decides it's not good anymore? yes. Will you get any compensation? No. So, none of the decisions about an item you spend money on are yours. That is what we call " fake property rights".
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

At the expense of partners is the correct information? Im communicate with the founders of the banker in the chat and they have not heard of you. How can this be if you openly write about it?
You can all that is above written to confirm the facts. Thank you in advance.

Hey, I'm not entirely sure of what you mean by this. I assume you're talking about Bancor? Then the answer is simple - our CEO, Evgeniy Khanta is in talks with Eyal Hertzog on the matter of signing an agreement. More news to follow! Bancor is liquidity provider that is vital for us as they will be instrumental in wotking with long tail digital assests.
g000nie

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Well, not really, one way to simply explain it is: have you played Overwatch or CS:GO and paid for a skin? Can you trade it or take it to a market somewhere? No. Will it ba simply taken away if the publisher decides it's not good anymore? yes. Will you get any compensation? No. So, none of the decisions about an item you spend money on are yours. That is what we call " fake property rights".
And this problem are you solving?
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

Yes, to put it simply: our main objective is to make digital assets as good as the real ones.
g000nie

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

Yes, to put it simply: our main objective is to make digital assets as good as the real ones.
Hmmm, so I can keep my game item as long as I want and if I need to sell it for real money ?
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 03:21:08 AM by sundy399

It was natural to buy and sell game items within the game system.
Do you replace this coin not only in the game but with the crypto-currency and buy and sell it as an individual's asset?

Is not it being managed by game companies and game distribution companies, but to buy and selling themselves?

A game item that I had never thought of as my asset is an asset. It's a good idea! .
The number of people playing the game increases.
Coins I'm looking forward to.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

is this a sort of a marketplace where we can buy or sell our in-game item or in-assets wether it could be non bclockchain base games like CS-GO or blockchain base game?

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:46:16 AM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

This project is really great. It presents the layout of the project that is very concise and rich, there is something really nice to attract me

Hey, thank you! We've been on this concept for a while. The founding team consists of experienced game developers and crypto people, so we really saw the opportunity for a product like that to make a difference!

Not doing an ICO really opens us up to creating a system that develops on it's own accord in a decentralized manner.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

is this a sort of a marketplace where we can buy or sell our in-game item or in-assets wether it could be non bclockchain base games like CS-GO or blockchain base game?

Correct, this is called Hyperloot marketplace and it's my pleasure to let you know that it is already in development! However, the Hyperloot stack is way bigger, it covers everyhting from item emission to utilization. And everyone is able to participate and build on-top services.
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Do you need a French translation? I can help you with this. Write to me, please, if interested. Thanks.

Hi, that's a great offer! We are currently running bounty, but languages are the next step. Come join our Discord: https://discord.gg/qEH8PHk and you will be notified as soon as language tasks are available on our GitHub!
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

What is her name? Very promising and so interesting.
I am gonna personally follow this $HLT - HyperLoot project!

Oh, this valuable team member goes by Hyper-chan in public! Glad you like her, I think we're all going to see a lot more of her!
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

It was natural to buy and sell game items within the game system.
Do you replace this coin not only in the game but with the crypto-currency and buy and sell it as an individual's asset?

Is not it being managed by game companies and game distribution companies, but to buy and selling themselves?

A game item that I had never thought of as my asset is an asset. It's a good idea! .
The number of people playing the game increases.
Coins I'm looking forward to.

Yes, it is not even about our coin per se, the Hyperloot ecosystem will work with other tokens as well. We hope to partner up with other gaming crypto projects and we have no intention of pushing our coin exclusively. You are correct in saying that in-game items will become individual assets. They will exists out of closed in-game economies on a shared and open market. Even if the game shuts down - the item is still there, backed by our system. So it's really an asset as good as a real one. It is managed by the market situation and people holding assets, a true supply-demand situation.

True, the way we see it is 2 billion people are now not in control of what they buy and it's time to change that!
tima.pticza (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

Very interesting project!
When ICO?

Hi, we're not having an ICO. But if you're interested in purchasing some of our tokens you can do so by getting whitelisted and buying directly from DAO or on an exchange.
tito12

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

Very interesting project!
When ICO?

Hi, we're not having an ICO. But if you're interested in purchasing some of our tokens you can do so by getting whitelisted and buying directly from DAO or on an exchange.

Can I learn more about the white list?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: