Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95644 times)
cbcbct

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

so, how many weeks left with the current plans of EVOS team?
Will I be allowable to join next week?
As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.
Nice progress EVOS. Keep it up and keep delivering
btckesh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

As to the information in their discord payment should be Saturdays. But if you started for example Fridays a week after that. Campaign has not been running for long, so we‘ll see how it goes.

Excellent!
Stakinglab.io is one of the most reliable, stable masternode services in crypto masternode ecosystem.
More great news: EVOS has been added to https://stakinglab.io/ a pos & masternode service.

very true, i use stakinglab quite a while now and never have been disappointed. all coins listed there have a good reputation.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:57:01 AM

Here sir https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5033868.0 around 15 evos weekly for member rank
How many weeks you have joined the campaign (the maximum is two, I guess)?
How about weekly payments?
I asked this because I can not find spreadsheet of the campaign, so it's hard to know whether the manager of the campaign kept promises and paid on time for all participants over the last two weeks since the start day of the bounty topic.
This is my 2nd week joining the signature campaign.

xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 03:57:34 AM

Excellent!

very true, i use stakinglab quite a while now and never have been disappointed. all coins listed there have a good reputation.
Wow you got nice pay out using staking lab?

xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

Excellent!
You are still allowed to join until the supply for signature campaign last.

Paddyson

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

Excellent!

Yeah you should be able to join the bounty without any problem. Just been running for 2 weeks I think. As to how long it‘s going to run I‘m not 100% sure. Heard something until the bounty budget runs out...
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:08:53 AM

i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Yes EVOS is amazing maintaining its current status in market and bringing more updates about the progress of the project.

The question is if they can keep it that way. Would be better if the price wouldn‘t go up too fast, letting more investors get in and spread EVOS on a bigger community. The team, communication especially in discord looks promising. I‘m not in the telegram channel much, so can‘t comment on that.

Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.

Paddyson

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:29 AM

More good news from EVOS. The company is now officially registered in Estonia Evolt Global. Go check it in the register here: http://www.rik.ee/en
Another great step forward, giving the possibility to open up bank accounts and to connect masternodes to fiat.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

Excellent!

Yeah you should be able to join the bounty without any problem. Just been running for 2 weeks I think. As to how long it‘s going to run I‘m not 100% sure. Heard something until the bounty budget runs out...
if you try it first I think it will be better. if you have the intention and want to do, why not run it? for budget matters, I think we can only surrender and hope to be successful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bossrocklife

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Company signatures on the forum is not paid at the appointed time, the administration of the project refers to employment and promises to pay sometime later, there is a suspicion on the scam, be careful.
xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

i am really glad that i became a part of this community i know that this project is having a great progress and everyone on the community are friendly and helpful. The price is really stable and i know that it will reach the price that the devs want it to soon.
Yes EVOS is amazing maintaining its current status in market and bringing more updates about the progress of the project.

The question is if they can keep it that way. Would be better if the price wouldn‘t go up too fast, letting more investors get in and spread EVOS on a bigger community. The team, communication especially in discord looks promising. I‘m not in the telegram channel much, so can‘t comment on that.

Price is just a function of supply/demand/manipulation. If some entity wants the price to go up and has the means, there is nothing to stop that from happening.
Then wait for the product of evos and buy it in higher price goodluck

xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Company signatures on the forum is not paid at the appointed time, the administration of the project refers to employment and promises to pay sometime later, there is a suspicion on the scam, be careful.
My signature campaign to evos was paid already maybe you need to contact the BM

xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

The EVOS development plan was well planned!
They know that any unnecessary hype would lead to the death of the project and coin as a result!
The best thing to do is stay focused on this development that is incredible until now and let the market naturally make the decisions!
EVOS has value and greater recognition to come!
Yeah thats right currently evos achieved integration of telegram and discord wallet i think next time they will develop staking on discord wallet

Cemlik

Activity: 602
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

%75 mn? Hahahaha not miner coin (:

kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:24:05 PM

%75 mn? Hahahaha not miner coin (:
Yes 75 MN and still counting soon it will be huge
kcgomez09

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

Im glad i know this project and able to buy some if it in the market cant wait for the big boom of evos
kcgomez09

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

I think the BM doing his job because some of my friend got their payment for signature bounty
pengoy29

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

for those who have joined last week bounty thats not getting paid yet you better contact the bm because he is solving the issues right now.

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.

xprince1996

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

I would prefer the last option, which states that Price is a function of manipulation.
this is always true, at any case, in any sort of financial markets, including crypto.

The smaller the market, the easier it is to manipulate. Crypto is a tiny market. That's why there is a hell of manipulation going on.
I know but crypto is like gambling if you didnt try to push your luck you're not gonna win right? so im pushing my luck to evos

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: