Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN] ⭐ New EcoSystem for MN world⭐  (Read 95638 times)
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EVOS coin [Hybrid POW+POS+MN]

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Dear friends! We launched bot’s XP count system back. 

Due to the large number of fraudulent actions using likes, bots and fake accounts, we was forced to reduce the value of like to the following
1like => 0.25 xp.

We also had to ask our moderators to monitor communication more strictly.
I want to remind you that this server was created for the EVOS project and for communication and discussion of the EVOS coin. Offtop, flood and spam are not allowed.
Our goal is to gather a community that is interested in the further development of the project, as its main and integral part. We will use actions to those who came here only in order to earn coins with their messages and hastily sell on the exchange. Often they do not even know what an EVOS is, they did not watch our videos and did not read Whitepeper. Such users hinder the development of the project, also they are irritant for creating a healthy friendly community.

Unfortunately, our measures are not always painlessly affect honest users, but we can do nothing about it and are always open to dialogue and good ideas.

Thank you for understanding!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pengoy29

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

Dear friends! We launched bot’s XP count system back. 

Due to the large number of fraudulent actions using likes, bots and fake accounts, we was forced to reduce the value of like to the following
1like => 0.25 xp.

We also had to ask our moderators to monitor communication more strictly.
I want to remind you that this server was created for the EVOS project and for communication and discussion of the EVOS coin. Offtop, flood and spam are not allowed.
Our goal is to gather a community that is interested in the further development of the project, as its main and integral part. We will use actions to those who came here only in order to earn coins with their messages and hastily sell on the exchange. Often they do not even know what an EVOS is, they did not watch our videos and did not read Whitepeper. Such users hinder the development of the project, also they are irritant for creating a healthy friendly community.

Unfortunately, our measures are not always painlessly affect honest users, but we can do nothing about it and are always open to dialogue and good ideas.

Thank you for understanding!

i really like this update this can help prevent people using bots to auto like their main account just to have exp and this can help the people in the community communicate more about the project itself and not those spam who can flood the chat room. Good job EVOS team nice move

╭═════════════════════════════  ≔ E  V O  S ≕  ═════════════════════════════╮
|         ANN Thread ◎ EVOlution of Services For Masternode Coins Investments ◎ White Paper         |
╰════════════════════════ Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Discord ═══════════════════════╯
iNhicz26

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

the evos project is the best because they give a quality coin for everyone that can change their lives so lets support evos everyone for more opportunities to come be active always good bless  Wink
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph
By the way I want to remind you we are in Delta too and you can choose what you like
This is a potential force which might help EVOS project catching more eyeballs from potential investors in the future.
Blockfolio has big user community.
Congrats.
mananakau

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

EVOS really is one great project,one of promising project  that I see can go much further.I like the fact how to earn Evos with chatting by helping the new comer,giving information about the project..
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Hello EVOS Family!
I`m proud  to announce you new EVOS statistic site
 CoinPaprika - https://coinpaprika.com/coin/evos-evos/

Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
Best Regards! EVOS Team
3meek

Activity: 2394
Merit: 672

God, save BTC!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Hi! How many coins do I need to have to run masternode?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Well done that are developing despite what is happening in the market at the moment. If I understood correctly, then there are no exchanges where can i buy big sum of your token? And it is still not completely clear how you combine the hybrid pow + pos + mn?
In what proportion does it work? Or is the mining already completed?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
Crypto.minner

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:34:20 AM

EVOS means EVOlution-of-Services. The EVOS core team has an investment background, and we couldn’t pass up a new crypto market. A surge of interest in masterful coins drew our attention to this asset, and we found it to be an excellent and undervalued instrument for high-yield digital investments. However, despite the seeming simplicity, investments in this tool face many risks—of both the investment and technical kind. This inspired us to create an integrated ecosystem to simplify and secure these investments.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Well done that are developing despite what is happening in the market at the moment. If I understood correctly, then there are no exchanges where can i buy big sum of your token? And it is still not completely clear how you combine the hybrid pow + pos + mn?
You can use EVOS-ESCROW bot in discord for buy big sum
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

Dear friends! We work hard  every day to make EVOS better. We are developing the project both from the marketing and technical sides.
Some of you come in dm and bring something new, interesting ideas and advice.   But it seems to me that this is small part of members who could be. We have very cool and big community! We are ready to listen to your ideas on the development of our project, a fresh look is very important to us.  Please write your ideas on how to make EVOS better in https://discord.gg/NFsJsNV About listings and videos, marketing and technical features, partnerships and integrations. You are welcome, just please do not flood and offtop. Thank you! Let's make EVOS stronger!
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph

My rule is never to use telegram or a discord to buy  Cool Only this forum and only escrow who has a reputation here. This rule has saved me money more than once.
You have not answered which algorithm you use and in what proportions? 50% POS 50% POW or otherwise?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Dear community!  We were listed in Blockfolio.  Now you can add EVOS COIN to your blockfolio application to watch all statistics and our nice trade graph

My rule is never to use telegram or a discord to buy  Cool Only this forum and only escrow who has a reputation here. This rule has saved me money more than once.
You have not answered which algorithm you use and in what proportions? 50% POS 50% POW or otherwise?
I talked about the possibility of buy. your choice is certainly correct and I respect it.
PoS/MN
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:31:54 PM

I talked about the possibility of buy. your choice is certainly correct and I respect it.
PoS/MN

As the image shows, EVOS block rewards will jump to the gradually decreased phases soon.
Lower inflation rate might result in higher demand and likely higher prices.
It's just one of theory, in particular a positive one.
So, it depends on investors to decide what they will do next, invest or not.
We want to get investment for the quality of our product, not the size of the rewards.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Hey! Hey! Hey! Evos Family
I`m HAPPY to announce you about new EVOS coin tracker site livecoinwatch.com
:link: Livecoinwatch - https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/EVOS-EVOS
Stay tuned, Stay with Us, Stay with EVOS
Best Regards my dear Friends! EVOS Team
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Hello, Evos Community!
The second week of the bounty company is over.
Unfortunately we decided to close the campaign, since the efficiency of this type of advertising is very low. Thanks to all those who participated. Your rewards will be paid within 24 hours.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

I'm sorry, man, you've lost a lot.
Thank you for your interesting.
EVOS_CORE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

Hello!
EVOS ROI was increased
Ani1985

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:37:16 AM

It seems like this is a good and promising project, I will follow this development. Thanks

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: